Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Chicken,fish&chips: House,do you think is viable in Nig. pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chicken,fish&chips: House,do you think is viable in Nig. pls (1153 Views)

MTN Makes $6.7bn In Six Months With A 21.5% Rise In Nig, 7% Loss In South Africa / How Much Is Apple Ipad 1st Generation Tablet 9' Is Sold In Nig.pls Help. / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken,fish&chips: House,do you think is viable in Nig. pls by buruike(f): 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hello house!
I do need your help in contributing your point of view on the chicken and chips business (small scale) start up in Nigeria. Would you say is viable.
I know there are some franchise of this type in Nigeria already like KFC but I m looking at it from a mini set up like affordable to everyone.
say suya joint type but a shop included.
Thanks
Also the expected challenges and need to dos
Re: Chicken,fish&chips: House,do you think is viable in Nig. pls by frankmoney(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
buruike:
Hello house!
I do need your help in contributing your point of view on the chicken and chips business (small scale) start up in Nigeria. Would you say is viable.
I know there are some franchise of this type in Nigeria already like KFC but I m looking at it from a mini set up like affordable to everyone.
say suya joint type but a shop included.
Thanks
Also the expected challenges and need to dos
nice business idea but another factor you must consider is the location of your business if you av a good location and affordable price you will definitely start making profits
Re: Chicken,fish&chips: House,do you think is viable in Nig. pls by buruike(f): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
frankmoney: nice business idea but another factor you must consider is the location of your business if you av a good location and affordable price you will definitely start making profits

Thank you so much! Yes!good location is surely on my plan.
just wanted to get the feeling people has about it base on their experience of how such biz perform in their environs.
Re: Chicken,fish&chips: House,do you think is viable in Nig. pls by dlex21(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Hello.. I have interest in starting this business.. Want to know if you eventually started so we can discuss more. Awaiting your reply.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Writing / I Need Help On How To Purchase From Aliexpress. / Opportunity To Make Money From Moringa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.