Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? (4067 Views)

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do / It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by DSuperWoman(f): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
The answer is YES you can have sex during pregnancy right up until your water breaks or you go into labour. This applies to ladies who are having a normal pregnancy. If your pregnancy has some complications around it, seek advice from your doctor before doing it.

Does sex during pregnancy harm the baby?

Your developing baby is protected by the amniotic fluid in your uterus, as well as the strong muscles of the uterus itself. Sexual activity won't affect your baby.

Will sex feel different now that I'm pregnant?

Actually, It depends, many women report that sex feels different during pregnancy. Some find it more pleasurable, at least...

Read full article here http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2014/07/can-i-have-sex-while-im-pregnant.html?m=1
Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by cbrass(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chisos!! shocked how is that possible with that protruding tomy

Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by Blockus: 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
OP!!

Only you ask question, answer am... grin

3 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by shikshark: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
hope the baby no go remember say something dey hit im head when e dey inside tommygrin
Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by iamSi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
That has been a major concern ... Cos even when I touch my wive's belly the baby seems to stay and listen to my every move but while alone with the Mum ... She's so playful ...so am sure she's gon remember
shikshark: hope the baby no go remember say something dey hit im head when e dey inside tommygrin

2 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by freecharles(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
good post bt why u kon ask am as questn wen u get d ansa 4 ground
Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Blockus: OP!!

Only you ask question, answer am... grin

grin
Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by shevon: 6:11am On Jul 17, 2014
cbrass: Chisos!! shocked how is that possible with that protruding tomy

It is very possible and very very advisable. You enter from behind but make sure she is very comfortable. I did with my wife till she was about 7 months and three weeks before I had to travel abroad for an official engagement. The baby came while I was away and it was a bit difficult for her; the Doctor was complaining to my brother (whom he assumed was le hubby until he was corrected) that if he had been servicing the kini, it would have been much easier (I for die of embarrassment like say na me dey there)

3 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2014
shevon:

I the Doctor was complaining to my brother (whom he assumed was le hubby until he was corrected) that if he had been servicing the kini, it would have been much easier
Hehehe. I can imagine how uncomfortable he'd have been when the lecture was taking place. Anyway, congrats on your child, in arrears. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmmmm babies actually like hot milk when still in the belly *winks*
Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by cbrass(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2014
shevon:

It is very possible and very very advisable. You enter from behind but make sure she is very comfortable. I did with my wife till she was about 7 months and three weeks before I had to travel abroad for an official engagement. The baby came while I was away and it was a bit difficult for her; the Doctor was complaining to my brother (whom he assumed was le hubby until he was corrected) that if he had been servicing the kini, it would have been much easier (I for die of embarrassment like say na me dey there)

Wao lol..honestly your comment has really enlightened me. I thaught the thing is dangerous for the baby and mother, was even thinking the baby might get angry and grab your kini from inside grin but will she enjoy it like she has done before pregnancy
Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by akraym(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2014
shevon: It is very possible and very very advisable. You enter from behind but make sure she is very comfortable. I did with my wife till she was about 7 months and three weeks
Jisos. Behind the scene

shevon: before I had to travel abroad for an official engagement.
you traveled to Togo abi Benin

shevon: The baby came while I was away and it was a bit difficult for her; the Doctor was complaining to my brother (whom he assumed was le hubby until he was corrected) that if he had been servicing the kini, it would have been much easier (I for die of embarrassment like say na me dey there)
Lol
Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
i had it till 8 mnts or thereabouts.hittin my wife frm behind.she said sex seems sweet n wishes to b pregnant everyday.i enjoyed it though cus i got d chance to enlarge her p**** with my dick.but i dd not go deeply

2 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by DSuperWoman(f): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
Wow thanks for your contribution, really educating. Though I wrote this post, I've never been pregnant before or even married for that matter so its good to here from peeps with actual experience
shevon:

Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by cbrass(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
DSuperWoman: Wow thanks for your contribution, really educating. Though I wrote this post, I've never been pregnant before or even married for that matter so its good to here from peeps with actual experience

And we thought you were talking from experience grin
Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by shevon: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
akraym:
you traveled to Togo abi Benin

Lol

Togo abi Benin ke?
Na Panya I go o. ℓσℓ...
Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by shevon: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
cbrass:

Wao lol..honestly your comment has really enlightened me. I thaught the thing is dangerous for the baby and mother, was even thinking the baby might get angry and grab your kini from inside grin but will she enjoy it like she has done before pregnancy
The V is no where near the womb. The baby won't even know anything is going on. As for them liking it, le wify practically keeps timetable of when we had it last and when next we should (which is like before I leave for work and twice before we sleep). smiley
Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by shevon: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
freshdude2: Hehehe. I can imagine how uncomfortable he'd have been when the lecture was taking place. Anyway, congrats on your child, in arrears. smiley
Thanks a bunch. smiley
Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by azimibraun: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
It gives great joy to be competent to contribute to this topic. 2 thins: you get the feeling of a father or an intending father or mother and secondly as we all knw no be everybody God bless yet to fit run mouth on dis topic. Sm guys or girls are still single and sadly, sm Men and women have been married for ages now and no opportunity to "do the thing" with pregnancy for them to even learn or practice what is bin discussed hia. May God bless every married son and daughter of his with children Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Have Sex While Pregnant? by Chydobe: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Which word should be the most suitable to describe Pregnancy amazing, magical, divine, unfathomable? Pregnancy is a period the body does the impossible tasks it wouldn't be able to perform normally. It's just amazing how a complete human being would be growing inside another human being, creepy right? Little wonder the popular saying, " the gift of motherhood is the biggest joy that a woman can experience" (although it comes with a lot of pain}, but come on! there is light at the end of the tunnel. so I would love to ask, "Is having sex during pregnancy a nice idea?

Pregnancy experience could be exciting for some women, other women see it as a huge burden. Pregnancy isn't rosy all the way, but you could make the road less thorny you know? Having sex during pregnancy is forbidden for most women. They feel it isn't just right. Well, this article is loaded with some facts that will disprove your philosophy and make you realize that sex might be one of your best pregnancy practice. Now let me ask, did you know sex could help strengthen the muscles for your labor delivery? Oh yeah, this is just one of the benefits. Explore further.

Read Also : Preterm Birth Causes│ How to Avoid Premature Birth : Preterm Birth Problems & Solutions

BENEFITS OF HAVING SEX DURING PREGNANCY Click on the link below for details

http://www.newzified.com/is-having-sex-during-pregnancy-healthy-benefits-of-sex-during-pregnancy/

(1) (Reply)

I Married Her Against My Parent's Advice,she's Hurting Me,should I Divorce Or: / Baby Does Not Sleeep At Night / 18 Years Age Difference In Marriage. Man 36, Girl 18. What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.