Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! (55713 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by jonaifame22(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2016
Last nite I hurriedly when to see my sister. Before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach today,
As I got to where she stays wth a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my lil sister's hair was a lil rough.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex, after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong NL pls help me!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2016
They just finished eating very hot rice.

633 Likes 37 Shares

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 01, 2016
No they didn't Have sex. They were in the Room 'Gymming'

342 Likes 20 Shares

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2016
@OP are u the one dats going to marry or friend ur sister? wat u shud do is to give her advice.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Daniel058(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2016
The Op na FP hunter

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by divinehand2003(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Strong prayers were conducted by the duo during their own special cross over service that lasted throughout the night

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Xway101(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2016
Secretario:
They just finished eating very hot rice.
END TIME SWEATING AND S3X......

28 Likes

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by akachidi(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2016
Cross over prayed was what they just finished before you arrived..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Chanchit: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2016
He just came to give her same thing you came to give her. What are friends for?! grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by donholy28(m): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2016
They were doing press up

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Laveda(f): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
Last nite I hurriedly when to see my sister. Before crossing over to the new year, and also to fulfill my big brother role of giving her some cash to celebrate the new year wth her friends as I gathered earlier that they will be visiting a popular beach today,
As I got to where she stays wth a friend of hers, I noticed my best friend and my sister came out of the building, side by side and both of them had sweat on their forehead and my lil sister's hair was a lil rough.
I added 2+2 together and I started to figure that they jus had sex, after he left I called my sister aside and asked her,what he's doin in her place and she made up a story,which I didn't show her that I doubted and she said they didn't have sex when I tried to ask her stylishly, buh I feel they did, could I be wrong NL pls help me!
Happy new year..

26 Likes

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Ayt27(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2016
The heat in the room was much or yeah sister just got fvcked silly.
Either way, something def went down

14 Likes

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by cruzita(f): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2016
grin dem go check weda her p***y don depreciate

10 Likes

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by yemoxyl(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2016
Cross over s3x

14 Likes

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by jonaifame22(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Happy new year..
same to you,I'm coming to ur house to eat rice today, and I'm taking u out afterwards

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Laveda(f): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2016
jonaifame22:
same to you,I'm coming to ur house to eat rice today, and I'm taking u out afterwards
Oh really? grin No shakes!!!
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by jonaifame22(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2016
Laveda:
Oh really? grin No shakes!!!
so get prepared,I'm on my way!
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Donfamous(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2016
but I don explain to you now, y u con bring am come Nairaland, oyA I banged her, u can do ur worst

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Dsrooftiles: 11:10am On Jan 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

@ OP won ti dooooo sister ee...
dido lobooooo abi iwo loo fee ma doooo ni....

sharp guy.. oti ba obo sister ee je grin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by adedam007(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2016
h
Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by omowolewa: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Hot Amala and beans soup!
Or something like hot peppery rice with dry catfish might have caused it.

2 Likes

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by gabazin080(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2016
They both just finished cross-over counselling before you arrived.

2 things are involved...
It's either light no dey, or
Cross ventilation no dey d room!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by veekid(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2016
You don't need pastor adeboye to perform miracle for you to know they were doing inside

10 Likes

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Ajibel(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2016
Yea. They were just doing exercises. You know after doing exercise, you would sweat a lot.

Or maybe there is a swimming pool in the room.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Intendy: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
they may not have sex but they must have smooched up.I believe they weren't expecting u.
but if dem s3x,what will u now do?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by allthingsgood: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
If they had sex nko...whats ur business
Is she not above 18yrs?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ǝɟıl ʇɐ ʞool oʇ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ sǝɯıʇǝɯos ..

21 Likes

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by NaLaugh: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Hilarious stuff. cheesy

Were you planning to marry your sister, or what does it matter if she had sex with someone?

If your "best friend" is indeed your best friend, then you should be seeking "information help" from him, not nairaland.

I honestly can't think of what help there is on here for this. Except Ifa is on nairaland and has the answer.

8 Likes

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by RichDad1(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
If you ask me, na who i go ask?

3 Likes

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by jazinogold(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
They wan exercise into the new year! so she can gv birth to September in 2016!

you should b happy...you are going to be a uncle this yeargrin

abeg who get PMB number? i wan send m new year messagegrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! by StepTwo: 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
what has Nairaland done to our youths?

how could someone bring an issue like this to Nairaland, so there's no secrets, no family privacy because Seun Osewa has taken us community.

God help our youth.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.