Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church (23919 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by Image123(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
bishopoliver: Call me old-school if you like, but using hard cover Bible is more fulfilling than the mobile ones..

Abi, can you cast out demons with Ipad?
Can you cast out demons with paper bible? Casting out demons is not about paper or electronic bibles.

@OP, am i the only one surprised or pissed that the fellow managing that pastor Kumuyi Facebook account has the time to be denying useless news and gossip?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by sugaarbear(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
dridowu: The only christian man of God i trust in Nigeria.
trust no one but God alone

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by jericco1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
femi4: Have you seen a Bible app before?
Sir don't get me wrong, I didn't support the banning of phones but Ipad is waaaay too stupid, bringing a 12inch t.v because of bible? That's a dimweed's mentality.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by justi4jesu(f): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
femi4: You seems to be everywhere!

Same as you, which eye u take see me tongue
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by femi4: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
jericco1: Sir don't get me wrong, I didn't support the banning of phones but Ipad is waaaay too stupid, bringing a 12inch t.v because of bible? That's a dimweed's mentality.
Some Bibles can be that big too.
Even pastors use electronic gadjets to preach.

I believe it becomes distraction, if you are using it for other means during the service

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by femi4: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
justi4jesu:

Same as you, which eye u take see me tongue
eh eh...I comment my reserve
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by jericco1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
femi4: Some Bibles can be that big too.
Even pastors use electronic gadjets to preach.

I believe it becomes distraction, if you are using it for other means during the service

and it's quite intimidating...for some people
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by linearity: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chidexter: But seriously, reading the scripture through phones e.t.c is a disrespect to God. can u use ur fone to cast out demons?

Seriously, what is your point? Neither can you cast out demons with the Bible. The Bible is just another history literature book to anyone except without the Holy Spirit and the media through which the Holy Spirit operates is not limited.

Jesus said, in my name you shall cast out demons, he did not say...through or with the Bible you shall cast out demons.

The officer whose servant was I'll told Jesus effectively that, you don't have to come to my house to lay your hands on my servant or speak the words so he can hear...just say the words here and the air which us media will convey those commands to my ill server and he will be made whole.

In essence, all you need is your faith and the word of God in your mouth...

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by justi4jesu(f): 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
femi4: eh eh...I comment my reserve

Na only you waka come oh...fi mi le
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by EternalBeing: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
I don't take mine to church. Causes more distractions from the spiritual food I go to "eat" in church. GOD gave each of us this short life to test us and see how we use it, for those that use it to do HIS will, even if we die, we shall be risen to live forever. Normally, Man is physical and spiritual; but the spirit of man in man is more important than the container because when it leaves, the container rottens. We strive to grow physically by going to school, striving to be richer, learning everyday till we die. Likewise, we strive to grow spiritually by praying, going to Church, communicating with GOD thru our spirits etc. Even the rich would always strive to be richer. Both the spirit and physical aspirations of man are HARDLY satisfiable. Yet most people don't give up on striving to be more knowledgeable, richer, looking better (growing in the physical dimension of man) but easily give up on striving to be holy (growing in the spiritual dimension of man). devil deceives people to give up on trying to be good, and simply summit to being evil. Initially, I gave up on trying to be good, I chose the evil way till the day that I realized that all GOD wants is that we keep trying, when HE comes HE will make us perfect. Even money does not easily conquer the souls of men as quicker and permanent like immorality does. It leads to dead conscience which in turn gives birth to every evil we see today : misunderstanding and war everywhere, Greed, Tribalism, Materialism, devil worship, NewWorldOrder... all end time signs fulfilled. Any moment from now JESUS... please don't leave me behind I pray, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by jibbish(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
femi4: You seems to be everywhere!
I think say na only me dey always notice justi4jesu at every front page... Shez always targeting front page
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by HARDUBUY(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Well said...though am 4 Islam!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by justi4jesu(f): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
jibbish: I think say na only me dey always notice justi4jesu at every front page... Shez always targeting front page

Lol....are u targeting it too grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by Clefcentfelix(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
Chidexter: But seriously, reading the scripture through phones e.t.c is a disrespect to God. can u use ur fone to cast out demons?
Have you cast out a demon before with your bible?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2014

bishopoliver: Call me old-school if you like, but using hard cover Bible is more fulfilling than the mobile ones..

Haba! The effectiveness of God's word is not in the carrying of the hard cover Bible itself. Rather, it is in the amount of the word you have consumed or digested.

No demon will be scared or flee from you just because you are holding the Bible. The light you have received from the Word is what will make him flee.

The scripture says, "In my name, you shall cast out demons". Not "by the hardcover bible".

#PEACE

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by JustCurious: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2014

It is what you have within that matters most. Not what you carry..

The Bible says they overcame him (the devil), by the words of their mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by JustCurious: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Image123:

@OP, am i the only one surprised or pissed that the fellow managing that pastor Kumuyi Facebook account has the time to be denying useless news and gossip?

Lol.

But really, you don't have to blame whoever manages that account, Image123. He needed to set the record straight. And, don't be surprised that some things that are 'useless' to you, might be so relevant to someone else.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by sweetgala(m): 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014

You can't use a paperback bible either, the true value of the bible is in it's text, as the lord commanded us to know the "word" not posses a hard copy of the bible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by dridowu: 6:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
sugaarbear: trust no one but God alone
Yes God alone but remember out of multitude , you must trust 1, the strength of the trust is topic for another day .
HARDUBUY: Well said...though am 4 Islam!
Yep iReP Islama also

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by searay(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Do you use the bible to cast demon or the word?
I have warn you, stop going to "prayer" houses.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by ceejay80s(m): 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Judas2013: Ipad/internet is much better the Holy Spirit.
sin against the HOLY SPIRIT is unforgivable,see wetin nairaland cause for u, guy 4get heaven, u no go enter

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by ceejay80s(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
jibbish: I think say na only me dey always notice justi4jesu at every front page... Shez always targeting front page
the guy na mod and this is his 2nd username, he go just open any thread with this username, like, "zark orji fall inside gutter" and use his mod username to bring it to front page
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by rattlesnake(m): 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
lonelydora: Who manufactures all these lies
illuminati
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by CircleOfWilis: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
#bring back our doctors!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by Goldenheart(m): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2014

Ode!

can u use bible to cast out demon
too much nollywood aint good for yo man.
you stretch ur bible at the actress n she screams blue murder!

come try that in the real world... You ll know that Demons aint moi moi.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by Ephemmm: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2014

Trust your God dude!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by talk2cj08(m): 7:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
and can u use bible to cast out demons? Pls get dis thing right bible is a book that contains the word of God and not d word of God itself, dats why some people will put bible under their pillow while sleeping and demons will still attack them. Bro its better u allow d word of God to dowell, leave and abide in u forever.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
oh ye Fake Bloggers here the word of the Lord b4 thunder start to the consume una lappy
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by jerryjere(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
henryobinna: its not really good using your mobile device in place of your Bible
you lack wisdom since is the word of God why not from your mobile fone
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by samdon12(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2014

What a daft statement: do you use paper bible to cast out demons, or is it the word of God that you use? Do you know the original form of bible (the word of God) before it was translated and written in paper and ink? May be you should just do a little research on the history of the bible before you comment

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by Timijo(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
bishopoliver: iall me old-school if you like, but using hard cover Bible is more fulfilling than the mobile ones..

Is it with the bible that one cast out demon or by the name of Jesus?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Denies Banning Ipads & Phones In His Church by tonididdy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2014

haha lol no u cant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Albert Einstein Letter Doubting God Auctioned For $2.89m / I Had A Blood Convenant With My Girlfriend / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Analysis Of Election Postponement By INEC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.