Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs - Art, Graphics & Video (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs (113450 Views)

Photographers: Which Camera Will Give Me Blur Effect / These Photographers Will Do Anything To Get The Perfect Shot / Professional Nigerian Photographers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
eromspete:
just checked my SGS5. NO RAW MODE. The highest setting is 16M 5312x2988 (16:9). He's not shooting with an S5.

You took that seriously?? I was joking.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by eromspete(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Just needed to clarify things. Somebody else might think SGS5 shoots raw and start believing what's not grin

SmooshCHN:
You took that seriously?? I was joking.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by braintext(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
eromspete:
Samsung Galaxy S5 wont give you a photo file size of 20mb in any mode. undecided Reviewer is not convinced.

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by braintext(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
SmooshCHN:
both

I trimmed the flower but I'll try to get a better shot tomorrow
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by ENIGMA24(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
eromspete:
Your photo has too much noise

NOTED
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Longest mascuerade, Igunnuko.
I feared that was record-breaking wedding cake!!! shocked
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
My phone's screen's has started malfunctioning like 2weeks now but I can't repair it cos I just spent a lot buying my first DSLR which would arrive tomorrow. I can't adjust my setting when I want to take photos due to screen issue. I'm only limited to the new default setting Spot Metering, Touch Focus, Auto white balance no exposure compensation but that's pretty manageable. I can only take photos in day time. Very bad for me. Now I take less photos unlike before.

Here is a picture of my Wristwatch against a green background and also a flower I saw today . I wanted a little artistic look to the flower. Here is both the original and final cut. Hope to get my camera soon. I'm getting sick of this phone.

I further added more bokeh to the wristwatch photo with Photoshop which I dislike to use often.

Have a nice day Y'all.

Edited with Pixlr and photoshop express

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by basille(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
Found this shot in my old pictures library.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by absoluteSuccess: 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
naturefellow:
I feared that was record-breaking wedding cake!!! shocked

badddt cheesy
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
basille:
Found this shot in my old pictures library.
This is exceptional basille. Hope you've been good.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
SmooshCHN:
My phone's screen's has started malfunctioning like 2weeks now but I can't repair it cos I just spent a lot buying my first DSLR which would arrive tomorrow. I can't adjust my setting when I want to take photos due to screen issue. I'm only limited to the new default setting Spot Metering, Touch Focus, Auto white balance no exposure compensation but that's pretty manageable. I can only take photos in day time. Very bad for me. Now I take less photos unlike before.

Here is a picture of my Wristwatch against a green background and also a flower I saw today . I wanted a little artistic look to the flower. Here is both the original and final cut. Hope to get my camera soon. I'm getting sick of this phone.

I further added more bokeh to the wristwatch photo with Photoshop which I dislike to use often.

Have a nice day Y'all.

Edited with Pixlr and photoshop express
Sad to hear about your device. Beautiful floral presentation BTW.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 2:22am On Apr 03, 2015
M

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 5:31am On Apr 03, 2015
naturefellow:
Sad to hear about your device. Beautiful floral presentation BTW.
Thanks. Great. I like the moth photo.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by basille(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2015
naturefellow:
This is exceptional basille. Hope you've been good.
Bro, I've been good o. How is you? grin

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
Basille and naturefellow done finish this thread. Cool images. Hope to see Part 2

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Basille and naturefellow done finish this thread. Cool images. Hope to see Part 2
m

3 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
naturefellow:
You dey talk like say you no oppress boys with those your hi-res Xperia photos... ehn? cool
Oya, make I kuku use these two conclude part 1 :-)

#1. Grass hairs
#2. Red dragon (same dragonfly in the earlier photo)
Guy, how far you? shocked shocked Did you really come close to this dragonfly?
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
naturefellow:
You dey talk like say you no oppress boys with those your hi-res Xperia photos... ehn? cool
Oya, make I kuku use these two conclude part 1 :-)

#1. Grass hairs
#2. Red dragon (same dragonfly in the earlier photo)
Look at you. Abeg joor. you've been saving the best for the last. That's awesome abeg. I give up tonight. Would give double sure tomorrow tongue Insects no dey my side even common Ant no dey. But I go try look for. I really like the dragonfly photo. Sweet colours.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Feraz:
I know animals calm down after spending some time around them and let you get closer but for dragonfly, that's challenging. They are very unstable but I'll have to be more friendly. That guy done raise bar give person. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
SmooshCHN:
I know animals calm down after spending some time around them and let you get closer but for dragonfly, that's challenging. They are very unstable but I'll have to be more friendly. That guy done raise bar give person. cheesy
As in. . . They picture weak me. . .Na serious raising of bar be that oh. . .
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
Feraz:
Yes, I did. I wouldn't have been able to capture as much detail if I hadn't gotten as close as possible, or simply zoomed in for convenience. Details, is what macro photography (close up) is all about.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Look at you. Abeg joor. you've been saving the best for the last. That's awesome abeg. I give up tonight. Would give double sure tomorrow tongue Insects no dey my side even common Ant no dey. But I go try look for. I really like the dragonfly photo. Sweet colours.
Talking about insects in your vicinity, I suggest you better get yourself a binocular, and a microscope to aid your search. LOL. On a more serious note, I understand the challenge involved in doing some kind of photography in certain environments. Take for instance your case, attempting nature photography in an urban jungle.
Not to worry. It is normal for humans to be influenced by their immediate environment. We tend to adapt to the conditions of any place we find themselves in a short time. This tendency reflects in many aspects of life e.g in photography. A photographer or hobbyist on Nairaland resident in the Niger Delta area of Nigeria is most likely to post photos of aquatic creatures, creeks, and general marine life to the thread for mobile photography. And yet, another photographer resident in a full urban area, say Abuja or Lagos Island, will be inclined to capture and share photos depicting city life on the same thread. The only exception here to this may when individuals have inclinations that are not in sync to the offerings of their respective localities.
So we keep doing what we're doing where you. The more we're at it, the better we get at it. And as we do, we must not forget to keep learning and exploring. That's just it.

And in an unrelated development, my primary device crashed. Its unfortunate and untimely demise occurred over two months ago. Somehow, you were right by saying I saved the best for the last. Thank goodness my camera images were set to save to memory card else...
I guess I will be on a short hiatus until the acquisition of a device with more advanced photographic capabilities.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2015
naturefellow:
Talking about insects in your vicinity, I suggest you better get yourself a binocular, and a microscope to aid your search. LOL. On a more serious note, I understand the challenge involved in doing some kind of photography in certain environments. Take for instance your case, attempting nature photography in an urban jungle.
Not to worry. It is normal for humans to be influenced by their immediate environment. We tend to adapt to the conditions of any place we find themselves in a short time. This tendency reflects in many aspects of life e.g in photography. A photographer or hobbyist on Nairaland resident in the Niger Delta area of Nigeria is most likely to post photos of aquatic creatures, creeks, and general marine life to the thread for mobile photography. And yet, another photographer resident in a full urban area, say Abuja or Lagos Island, will be inclined to capture and share photos depicting city life on the same thread. The only exception here to this may when individuals have inclinations that are not in sync to the offerings of their respective localities.
So we keep doing what we're doing where you. The more we're at it, the better we get at it. And as we do, we must not forget to keep learning and exploring. That's just it.

And in an unrelated development, my primary device crashed. Its unfortunate and untimely demise occurred over two months ago. Somehow, you were right by saying I saved the best for the last. Thank goodness my camera images were set to save to memory card else...
I guess I will be on a short hiatus until the acquisition of a device with more advanced photographic capabilities.
You too sabi. I really feel and understand all you said. That's so true Bro. Learning and a little being diverse is very important.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
I played all weekend. Football, basketball, Cycling, and Sprinting. It's the school's sport week and I happen to partake in four. Four Pictures. Two from yesterday afternoon football. Just Plants I think it's a Fern Leaf.
I wanted to test bokeh from Sony Z2 and Lens Blur effect in photoshop or bokeh straight from the camera which looks best. The camera wins flawlessly and effortlessly. But I have to post for the Sony only after using Lens Blur effect in photoshop and adding Saturation with Pixlr Express on Android. It so hard to do this without losing so much quality.

The other two the Old City Clock of over 1000Yrs old which I don't believe. Little edit with Pixlr Express, Photoshop Express on Android.

And finally, The Middle of the road shot. Placed my phone in a landscape position and just clicked. My I phone limits me o just click since the screen is bad at the top if not everything would've been in focus. Also little tweaking with Pixlr Express.

I mostly use Photoshop and Pixlr Express 90% and Photoshop Cs6 PC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by braintext(m): 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Before munching it....

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
SmooshCHN:
I played all weekend. Football, basketball, Cycling, and Sprinting. It's the school's sport week and I happen to partake in four. Four Pictures. Two from yesterday afternoon football. Just Plants I think it's a Fern Leaf.
I wanted to test bokeh from Sony Z2 and Lens Blur effect in photoshop or bokeh straight from the camera which looks best. The camera wins flawlessly and effortlessly. But I have to post for the Sony only after using Lens Blur effect in photoshop and adding Saturation with Pixlr Express on Android. It so hard to do this without losing so much quality.

The other two the Old City Clock of over 1000Yrs old which I don't believe. Little edit with Pixlr Express, Photoshop Express on Android.

And finally, The Middle of the road shot. Placed my phone in a landscape position and just clicked. My I phone limits me o just click since the screen is bad at the top if not everything would've been in focus. Also little tweaking with Pixlr Express. I mostly use Photoshop and Pixlr Express 90% and Photoshop Cs6 PC
The last image is definitely the best of the three. I particularly admire the low perspective!

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
naturefellow:
The last image is definitely the best of the three. I particularly admire the low perspective!
Thanks
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by Feraz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
^^^I love this road picture you took. . . E be like say everybody device just dey malfunction. . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by naturefellow(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Feraz:
^^^I love this road picture you took. . . E be like say everybody device just dey malfunction. . . grin
No be small thing. The curse of mobile technology.
Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by FKO1(m): 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by SmooshCHN: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
FKO1:
Crop out the lower part of the picture (the green gate is not needed) with the statue or better still move closer and snap only the statues.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs by FKO1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
SmooshCHN:
Crop out the lower part of the picture (the green gate is not needed) with the statue or better still move closer and snap only the statues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (44) (Reply)

Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.