Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Nairalanders Moods Since The Loss Of Data - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Moods Since The Loss Of Data (1249 Views)

How To Get Over Bad Moods / President Jonathan Commiserates With Mallam El-rufai On The Loss Of His Son / Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Moods Since The Loss Of Data by atilla(m): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Is it me or since the loss of data like two weeks ago. Nairaland has been moving slow.

Its like most of that used to comment before left or the new members during the loss period didnt bother re registering.

What can the mods/owner do to make nairaland better and maybe return its former glory?

for me I would think the celeb section needs to have an overhaul cause too many bloggers are posting links to their sites and making the section a bit dry.

The romance section should have some other alternatives or maybe users should nominate the alternate to the censored words. Sometimes I dont even understand a post after the censored words have been changed. sometimes the censored words are not even bad but just cause its in that section they change. e.g come changes to approach. etc.

What do you guys think would help?
Re: Nairalanders Moods Since The Loss Of Data by AbuMikey(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
Of a truth, I've been bored of NL since the Tsunami
Re: Nairalanders Moods Since The Loss Of Data by atilla(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
so what do you think would help AbuM?
Re: Nairalanders Moods Since The Loss Of Data by AbuMikey(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Unarmed 18 Year Old Black Boy, Michael Brown Was Shot Six Times, Autopsy Reveals / Na Condition Wey Make Crayfish Bend Oo! / Photos: 22 Year Old 300L Economics Students Wins Miss Unilorin Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.