Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Any Need For A Website Or Company For Export Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Need For A Website Or Company For Export Business (702 Views)

How To Kickstart A Business or Company With N5,000 - N50,000 / Creation Of Procurement Managers Online- Any Need? / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Need For A Website Or Company For Export Business by newpaparazzi(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
I like to know people:

1.Is there need for website for exportation of agric products such as snail, ginger, dried fish, etc?
2. If so what type of site do you recommend?

3.Is there need for company registration? What type of company? How much does one register the company?
Re: Any Need For A Website Or Company For Export Business by newpaparazzi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
31 views, no comment. But why? Drop your comment now.
Re: Any Need For A Website Or Company For Export Business by maktop: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Having a website is not a must before you can do export business but having one will enhance and add credibility to your business. Likewise, having a registered company is necessary if you are realy serious about the business, although you could still do some level of export without a registered company. I hope this answer your questions.
Re: Any Need For A Website Or Company For Export Business by WebclickNG: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
newpaparazzi: I like to know people:

1.Is there need for website for exportation of agric products such as snail, ginger, dried fish, etc?
2. If so what type of site do you recommend?

3.Is there need for company registration? What type of company? How much does one register the company?

Q1. Ans: Getting a website is a sure way to get started in export service. Since you are going international, you need a window for others to interact with your services. For instance, there are certain information investors will want to see. Such as your terms of service, method of payment & delivery, refund policy and others. If you have a website, it will be easy for people to get those information and it will portray you as a serious business professional.

Q2. Ans: Having the business registered is really important for you to close international deal. Some investors will go behind your back to investigate whether your business is genuine. If they find out you are not registered, they will conclude you are a fraud. For professional advise, you can go to a legal chamber and meet any of the subordinate lawyers. They will help you with the consultation and legal work for a small fee. Nevertheless, you can start small but think global.

Note: If you need a professional website for your Agro-business exportation, we can help you design one. You can take advantage of our present promotion of 20% discount on all our web design package. For shopping experience visit: http://webclickng.ecwid.com
Or call: 07066999466. You can also email me on webclick.comm@gmail.com
Webclick - Web Design & Digital Marketing

Re: Any Need For A Website Or Company For Export Business by newpaparazzi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
maktop: Having a website is not a must before you can do export business but having one will enhance and add credibility to your business. Likewise, having a registered company is necessary if you are realy serious about the business, although you could still do some level of export without a registered company. I hope this answer your questions.
Thanks for your info.
Re: Any Need For A Website Or Company For Export Business by newpaparazzi(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
WebclickNG:

Q1. Ans: Getting a website is a sure way to get started in export service. Since you are going international, you need a window for others to interact with your services. For instance, there are certain information investors will want to see. Such as your terms of service, method of payment & delivery, refund policy and others. If you have a website, it will be easy for people to get those information and it will portray you as a serious business professional.

Q2. Ans: Having the business registered is really important for you to close international deal. Some investors will go behind your back to investigate whether your business is genuine. If they find out you are not registered, they will conclude you are a fraud. For professional advise, you can go to a legal chamber and meet any of the subordinate lawyers. They will help you with the consultation and legal work for a small fee. Nevertheless, you can start small but think global.

Note: If you need a professional website for your Agro-business exportation, we can help you design one. You can take advantage of our present promotion of 20% discount on all our web design package. For shopping experience visit: http://webclickng.ecwid.com
Or call: 07066999466. You can also email me on webclick.comm@gmail.com
Webclick - Web Design & Digital Marketing
I well appreciate your response. If need be I will contact you for the web design. Thanks.
Re: Any Need For A Website Or Company For Export Business by WebclickNG: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2014
newpaparazzi: I well appreciate your response. If need be I will contact you for the web design. Thanks.
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Daily Returns For Transport Biz / How To Make Money On Mobofree / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.