Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

See The Kind Of Video Wizkid Dropped On His Birthday! WOW!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Kind Of Video Wizkid Dropped On His Birthday! WOW!!! (1245 Views)

Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs / Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Video Wizkid Dropped On His Birthday! WOW!!! by Andyblaze: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
I am short of words!!! Booomba!!!!

Just watch it here -www.nairatunes.com/2014/07/ideo-wizkid-show-me-money.html?m=1
Re: See The Kind Of Video Wizkid Dropped On His Birthday! WOW!!! by princed4real(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dis guy just cases to amaze me

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Video Wizkid Dropped On His Birthday! WOW!!! by tobiboss(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
#biggerthanlife
Re: See The Kind Of Video Wizkid Dropped On His Birthday! WOW!!! by Neldrizzy(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2014
OP hav you eaten? Hav you paid ur school fees?? Why beefing wizzy? D video is fresh and crispy.. Surulere (small London)
Re: See The Kind Of Video Wizkid Dropped On His Birthday! WOW!!! by Dubby6(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
D op is one of wizkids biggest fans...
Re: See The Kind Of Video Wizkid Dropped On His Birthday! WOW!!! by dapsoneh: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2014
Classless.. Wizkid is fizzling out

(1) (Reply)

Incompetent Moderators And Thieves / 10 Geniuses Who Became Great Using Drugs / Video: Praiz And Wizkid Turn CR7 And Leo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.