Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of (40582 Views)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight / Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Dsrooftiles: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
A few hours ago, Mrs Tonto Dikeh Churchill took to her instagram page to talk about her marriage and how much she wants it to last. Read piece below:

"My Goals isn't to lavish money,Work the streets like a Queen I truly Am,Brag about where I am now n you are not BUT BE A VICTOR IN WHAT I HOLD DEAR(my Home)Yours can be part of history too & a great inspiration to others..
Keep your Dirty & clean linens to yourself & Never let friends have a SAY IN YOUR HOME••If you can never entertain friends in your Home,Meet else where,Now that my friends is Wisdom••I tell myself I refuse to be one of the broken ones,I can't do it Alone that's why I invited my 3 greatest lover (The Father Son & the Holy Spirit)#mygoalsanddreams"

https://www.instagram.com/p/_ClFR4L4Um/

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Dsrooftiles: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Oh Lord! Please help the MOD that'll move this to FP..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by UruAnn(f): 1:52am On Dec 09, 2015
I pray for God to grant u ur heart desires!..HML.. kiss kiss kiss..Love you.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by DONSMITH123(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2015
iranu
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by sigiyaya(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2015
You dey dream of all these and na YORUBA man you go see marry

If i hear cheesy cheesy

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Demmocrats(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2015
She has entered one chance!!!

She is now officially Alice in the wonderland.

Those ladies started with those guys when those guys had nothing.

She married the dude because of his wealth and influence which i respect her for that but you can't have two things at once.

Her marriage doesn't have the type of foundation those people have.

Counting down to the breakup time.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Ojestas(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2015
she neva mit perxn like me nau angry

wen get horse ****

she go run leave her husby grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by cocoflakes: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2015
In her dreams.... very soon, her husband will accuse her of sleeping with her director....

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Mariojane(f): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2015
LORD make my family a JOYFUL HOME. AMEN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by OCTAVO: 8:52am On Dec 09, 2015
Ok o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by DICE234(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
May it be done to U according to your wish, hope U put real effort in it.

Meanwhile;

Do you have a skill or do you run a service and yet not making money out of it? Chances are that many people don't know you have this skill or offer such services and yet someone in your area might be in desperate need of your services... are you a makeup artist, event manager, Dj, Piano tutor, Model, Rented Usher, Bass guitar tutor, graphics designer, web developer, actor/actress, Lesson teacher, french Lesson tutor, programmer, etc... check my signature and register your services/skill and be surprised how many people require your services out there but don't know you offer them. Sabiboy... someone, somewhere needs your services.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by bebe2(f): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
Wa ooo
these few have managed to avoid the curse of Hollywood marriage.

So lovin Denzel , he is such a fine man yet he managed to keep it zipped up.

Congrats to them all becos marraige is the most difficult institution to live in.

Forget all this nairaland fantasy pple write here.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by saintkel(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
I am proud to come from a poor background, so Proud of my dad and my late mum, ain't gonna wish for a silver spooned up-bring

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by misterchris(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
End time dreams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
ok na
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by balancediet(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
Is like this lady has trully changed o. Somebody should tell her husband that on traditional attire, we wear bead not blings.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by justi4jesu(f): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by ademega(m): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2015
God will do it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Me2You225(f): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Amen, I CLAIM IT
cool

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by frankwells(f): 8:54am On Dec 09, 2015
ENDTIME
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by iyatrustee(f): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Oh Lord! Please help the MOD that'll move this to FP..

It has been moved! undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by aimuan(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
when will you have ur tattoo removed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by tgmservice: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmm!!! getting advices from a hoe
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Babyphinas(f): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
You sure will get there just b focused
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by iteleaye(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
A happy home, so simple but so hard

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Dsrooftiles:
A few hours ago, Mrs Tonto Dikeh Churchill took to her instagram page to talk about her marriage and how much she wants it to last. Read piece below:

"My Goals isn't to lavish money,Work the streets like a Queen I truly Am,Brag about where I am now n you are not BUT BE A VICTOR IN WHAT I HOLD DEAR(my Home)Yours can be part of history too & a great inspiration to others..
Keep your Dirty & clean linens to yourself & Never let friends have a SAY IN YOUR HOME••If you can never entertain friends in your Home,Meet else where,Now that my friends is Wisdom••I tell myself I refuse to be one of the broken ones,I can't do it Alone that's why I invited my 3 greatest lover (The Father Son & the Holy Spirit)#mygoalsanddreams"

https://www.instagram.com/p/_ClFR4L4Um/
Another parrot. Can't just keep quiet with her sorry self. Thats why I hate anything that has tonto in it even toto undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by olaolayink(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
end time dreaming....
how many comment yet dis make front page.....i wonder why anything that has to do with tonto dick-son always come first....make i go create my own toto post.....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by haywhy911(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2015
like the Queen I TRULY AM
like seriously? Queen? Quit dreaming..it's 9am..

HML sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laycon Pays A Surprise Visit To Don Jazzy(video) / Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) / Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.