Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi (3331 Views)

"I'm Deeply Inlove With Genevieve" - Korede Bello Cries Out / I Am Ready To Sleep With Genevieve Nnaji Even IF She Has HIV / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by idumuose(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Super Eagles and Chelsea FC of England midfielder, Mikel Obi, on Tuesday explained his relationship with Nigerian actress, Genevieve Nnaji.

Mikel, who is an Amstel Malta Ambassador, spoke as a guest at an event organised by the brand on the Nigerian Breweries premises in Lagos.

“We work together, it’s a working relationship,” Mikel said. “We endorsed Amstel Malta together, she’s a very nice person; I spoke to her a few times and she’s a very lovely person.”

The Chelsea midfielder also suggested tips for success. He said that there was no shortcut to success and that hard work had a lot of benefits.

“If you run away from hard work and think there’s a shortcut, there’s no shortcut to success, so you always have to give up all the extravagant nightlife and all that to succeed.

“And sustaining it is the most difficult part of it. It’s not how you get at the top, it’s how you maintain it, how you stay at the top.

“So being at the top, you have to work twice, three times harder than you did before getting up there and that’s how you succeed.

“I love coming out here and enjoying myself with my fans. I’ve always said that if something is planned properly, I will come out and share my time with people.

“It gives us joy every time we see fans come out and support us and keep praying for us.

“I love when you guys criticise me for not doing something right; I love when you guys praise me as well. So I love all of it.”

The footballer also spoke on the abduction of over 200 teenage girls by the Boko Haram in Chibok, Borno State.

“I wish I knew where those girls (Chibok) are; if I knew I would go there and pick them up and bring them back. But it’s out of my hands but we will keep praying and keep hoping that they are all safe and they will be returned to their families.”

http://m.premiumtimesng.com/arts-entertainment/164995-my-relationship-with-genevieve-mikel-obi.html

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by JEITO: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
That's John Obi Mikel my man o

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2014
Awwwwwwh!! baiby you re just sooooo sweeeeet!!!
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2014
BecaciaBarbie: Awwwwwwh!! baiby you re just sooooo sweeeeet!!!
cheesy grin
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by Okuda(m): 1:38am On Jul 17, 2014

Ah werey. You wont abuse him for messing our wc outing
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 17, 2014
See who is advising us about hard work and night-life !!!

Playing to the gallery.
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by Tallesty1(m): 3:40am On Jul 17, 2014
You ll crush this guy to death if yhu continue like this
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by evanscheck(m): 4:53am On Jul 17, 2014
Mikel does nt even know the meaning of hard work, yet he talks abt it like he is actually working hard. Was messi not in his set in 2006, now are they comparable today.
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by stingg(m): 4:59am On Jul 17, 2014
Doesn't change my mind abt u Obilis angry angry angry
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by Peterock0009: 6:38am On Jul 17, 2014
Loolz... Nairalanders sha grin grin

Quite surprised he didn't say anything about the WC outing undecided angry
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by ajasbaba(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2014
I wish I knew where those girls (Chibok) are; if I knew I would go there and pick them up and bring them back. But it’s out of my hands but we will keep praying and keep hoping that they are all safe and they will be returned to their families.”

this comment of mikel just made me laugh in french

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by Tval(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by fatibumbum: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Good for them!- /p4EArK-Wl
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by igwedaboss(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
evanscheck: Mikel does nt even know the meaning of hard work, yet he talks abt it like he is actually working hard. Was messi not in his set in 2006, now are they comparable today.
they were a lot of players in his set y are u not blaming them... stop referring to that.. I'm not supporting is woeful display.. but give it a rest..
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by axortedbabe(f): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
Abeg hu b micheal obi..
Does he sell motor spare parts in ikoku market?
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by gbenga4sure(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
*in mikel voice*i'm very sorry,no nothing about hardwork.i just like partying and clubbing.
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by Lordabas: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
I like how the same people who think Mikel lied about his (football) age, also think he's too young for Genevieve. cheesy
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by funshyboi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please who have a nokia big mouth charger
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
CFCfan:
cheesy grin
wink wink cheesy
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: You ll crush this guy to death if yhu continue like this

grin grin grin grin

Help me !!!!!! embarassed I don't wanna crush him to death cry
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by ccbaby: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ok now
Re: My Relationship With Genevieve – Mikel Obi by evanscheck(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
igwedaboss: they were a lot of players in his set y are u not blaming them... stop referring to that.. I'm not supporting is woeful display.. but give it a rest..
When I talk of mikel, I dnt pick on him negatively, I am talking abt his work ethics, dat guys is nt improving and its not good for his career, he is really on d decline

(1) (Reply)

Muna Obiekwe: Check Out Some Of The Photos From The Actor's Burial / Photos: Rihanna Goes Bra*less In See-through Top / Barrack Obama Uploads Offensive Picture: PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.