Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno (28144 Views)

Exclusive report on Nigerian Army’s Renewed Offensive Against Boko Haram / Military Begins 'operation No Mercy' Recaptures Gombi Pelia And Hong (photos) / Boko Haram: Military Begins ‘operation No Mercy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Tolexander: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Titiluvly: Release the $1bn Now!!!..those bokoboys needs serious bombardment!..
and you think the $1bn will be spent on battling the boko boys?
Remember you are still in nigeria o! wink

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by experimentist: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2014
ojimbo: seasonal madness, now the raining season is at it peak, i guess its your season for brain malfunctioning.
Between you and GEJ I wonder who's dafter.. Don't even quote me again you slowpoke, don't infect me with ur dullness.. Just reply without quoting me you fool..
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by doubleportion: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2014
they should tell all the locals to relocate for a while.that is what america did in Falujah, Iraq.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by mrtruth: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2014
These crooks are in no way stronger than our military. But insider traitors have been the problem. Imagine a situation where boko haram are slaughtering souls and burning and looting and a military plane hovers over them doing nothing. There are several outcries by ground troops agst numerios such obvious sabotage among their leaders. Only God can save us. That was the cause for mutiny recently because they know some of them are bh sympatizers.
Any confirmation to this?
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by gulfer: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2014
So una just wan start, with all the propaganda in the media of offensive?
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Eldavido1: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2014
cyril83:

What happened to one quater of national budget directed to armed forces ?

In Africa, the leading military
spender is Algeria, ranked 29th in the world, with 3.8 per cent of
GDP, followed by Egypt (41st, 2.1 per cent), Angola (42nd, 4.2 per
cent), and South Africa (43rd, 1.3 per cent). Nigeria is ranked 57th
in the world then earmarking $1.724billion – about 0.9 per cent of
our GDP on defence. Even a smaller country like Morocco, ranked
48th with 3.4 per cent of GDP out-spends us! In contrast, countries
at near state-of-war like Lebanon (58th, 4.1 per cent) and Sudan
(56th, 4.1 per cent) are in our neighbourhood in terms of defence
outlays.
In as much as I am not excusing corruption, our military spending is far below the minimum require even for a country not at war.
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2014
Krak: Precision strike with Mig 21 and Alpha's? Tell me something new.

we have the Brazillian aucano Jets. Abandon the lazy local media who knows nothing else except PDP/APC wahala and do a bit more research on your own and you will find out that your country isnt as backward as you think.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Emenandez4lyf(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2014
3Dimension: They say its Air strike.

Buh we know better: its paper air strike
chai, lol
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Damyion(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Of course, pple will still say trash and insult those guys. Pple who can't risk their own life to protect their village sef! Why nt at least show a lil bit of patriotism and support them in encouragement and prayers? Nawa o
Yet they say Nigeria aint moving foward...

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by mu2sa2: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2014
The 1 billion dollars is Gej's slush campaign fund. Ha Nigeria! After pocketing 1 tr naira ( 6 billion naira) yearly defence budget, additional 1 b dollars to fight bh? Daris God oo
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by omoyeth: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2014
idupaul: What aircraft do they have to carry out precision bombardments . Story story

@idupaul for ur information we hav enuf aircraft to bombard dose Barger blood sucker, Alpha Jet is working day ND night, incase u don't knw my F7 can destroy d whole Borno state within 10mins. But u can't just go into Air Deffensive Operation because of the casualty of ur citizen.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by chaberry(m): 8:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Neroanna: grin lol
Sisi mi; what will it cost me to kiss that ur beauriful pinkyy lips?
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by EasternLeopard: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2014
omoyeth:

@idupaul for ur information we hav enuf aircraft to bombard dose Barger blood sucker, Alpha Jet is working day ND night, incase u don't knw my F7 can destroy d whole Borno state within 10mins. But u can't just go into Air Deffensive Operation because of the casualty of ur citizen.

You are contradicting SIRIUS BLACK
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Damyion(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2014
chaberry: Sisi mi; what will it cost me to kiss that ur beauriful pinkyy lips?
Ha! Alhaji! Ninu awe? In this fasting..?
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Krak(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2014
craziebone:

we have the Brazillian aucano Jets. Abandon the lazy local media who knows nothing else except PDP/APC wahala and do a bit more research on your own and you will find out that your country isnt as backward as you think.

I know about those Super Tucanoes and I have done my research good enough to know that our Airforce is still too backward for my liking.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2014
All na wash!
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by legendsilver(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2014
Eldavido1: The military has intensified its air operations in the renewed offensive against Boko Haram terrorists, bombarding their positions in and around Borno State.

This was confirmed in a statement Wednesday by the Defence Headquarters (DHQ) through its twitter handle @DefenceInfoNG.

According to the statement, the air onslaught was conducted to repel the insurgents in Dille town and surrounding settlements.

The DHQ however clarified that the operation was carefully conducted with precision despite the fact that the terrorists hide amongst the locals.

The statement read: "Air Operations conducted to repel attack of Terrorists in Dille and environ on Monday was conducted in line with standard practice”
Details to follow

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/insurgency-military-intensifies-air-offensive-against-boko-haram-in-borno/183767/
na today we don dey hear talks like this?
Abeg give Gej the $1billion loan he requested for jawe. nonsense retarded FG with high clueless reasoning
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Wisdytech(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2014
Cheated By Lover: 21-yr-old Student Commits Suicide In Calabar -

www.nairaland.com/1816311/jilted-lover-21-yr-old-student-commits#24749071
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by chaberry(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Damyion: Ha! Alhaji! Ninu awe? In this fasting..?
Abeg o, who dash me Alhaji? Abu'm nwa pastor but no fasting now
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2014
Tolexander: and you think the $1bn will be spent on battling the boko boys?
Remember you are still in nigeria o! wink
Lol I pray they do..
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by omenka(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2014
Titiluvly: Release the $1bn Now!!!..those bokoboys needs serious bombardment!..
All of you saying this are really naïve I must say! This was thesame technique Stealer Udula deployed when she was caught hands in the cookie jar, staging a poorly acted assassination attempt. People with discerning minds know better.

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Westymee: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Nigeria Army are doing a great job now,I believe very soon the result will be success.
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by vislabraye(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Blackchampion: DHQ should hv tot of dis earlier. Anyway its not late.
The best way to fight dis BH boys is to tek d fight to dem, n not waiting for dem to com 4 attack.
. The Chief of Airforce suggested this to th former COAS but the latter refused because he was making money by sending ground troops.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by kechywillz(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2014
go to sambisa forest n rescue those gals first.
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Pictures ooooo abeg
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2014
Eldavido1:

More reason the $1billion GEJ requested should be granted fast!
He wants to use that money for election campaigns
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by stanza(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by FOCALPOINT: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2014
The NA deserve commentation, they need our support thru prays. For those of u critising them, how many of u can abandon ur families and ur loved ones to defend ur country? It is not easy, pls lets join hands and pray for victory over insurgence. VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE.

3 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by cold(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2014
The extra 1 billion dollars being requested for is nothing if it will be put to use for the purpose it is meant for. The NAF is the weakest link in this war on terror and more cutting edge birds is required desperately to support the troops on the ground.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2014
When I see comments, I wonder how people think. How can your president go to Sambisa forest? Is he a soldier? Sometimes ehn, Nigerians una sabi think 1500BC when king de go war!

1 Like

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by babestella: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2014
idupaul: What aircraft do they have to carry out precision bombardments . Story story

Shut up your mouth and stop typing pooooh. I don't get you, now the military is doing something, you complain, they don't do anything, you'll complain. What is your business with the type of aircraft they use? Even if they use witchcraft (LOL) to carry out the attack, at least they are taking some positive steps. Do you manufacture jet fighters in your village? If you do please provide them better jet fighters. But if you don't, then stop typing rubbish about the Nigerian military, it's uncalled for. Please free Nigerian military, they need encouragement and not this kind of comments from you.

No wonder the military gets angry in the public when they are harassed by civilians in any little way. You guys never see anything good in them, you always see them in negative light and it's vice versa, whatever you don't value don't also value you.

2 Likes

Re: Insurgency: Military Begins Intensive Air Offensive Against Boko Haram In Borno by XVIER(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2014
Neroanna: tongue sure u ain't drunk?? tongue
baby eyes just clear smiley
Neroanna: tongue sure u ain't drunk?? tongue
baby eyes just clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Aisha Yesufu Dumps Queens English For Pidgin Because Of Buhari(Video) / President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.