Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Naija Student Build Solar Powered Car - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Naija Student Build Solar Powered Car (617 Views)

Nigerian Student Builds Solar-powered Car / An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. / Chinese Farmer Builds Wind-Powered Car In 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Student Build Solar Powered Car by NaijaPPBlogspot: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2014
Inside our beautiful Naija school of OAU, one better student wa de learn electrical engineering come vex ontop the style wa dem PMS powered motor de provoke our climate to do I no gree - I no gree with our farm land and fish for river, the matter spoil em mind sota em come start to build a solar powered motor car for obodo Naija.

This better person name na Segun Oyeyiola, em tell news tori people ofallafrica.comsay "In the course of my research, I found out that our regular cars contribute immensely to climate changeā€¦ If we could manufacture cars that do not use fuel or reduce the number of cars that use fuel; ourworld will be a better place forus to live in."

Segun Oyeyiola wa de 30 years of age no let anything stop em dream of saving our climate from entering danger mode. Em marry him book till de born car wa de lantawith wind and solar panel, this baddo still make something wa de go put for laptop computer or smartphone to hear amebo untop battery and weather conditions.

Segun Oyeyiola no plan to sell this em ideaoh! The boy na confirm Naija pikin, em want make corporate entities and government agencies join body to demo Naija spirit of innovation untop the matter.

Abeg make una clap and pray for Segun Oyeyiola to reach em promise land in our generation.

get more tori for http://naijapr..com

(1) (Reply)

Your Chance To Sign A Professional Football Contract / The Internet Will Disappear - Says Google's Executive Chairman / How To Bypass Windows Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.