Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,268 members, 7,846,255 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks (17270 Views)

Suicide Bombers Kill Themselves, Three Others In Failed Borno Attacks(photo) / Man Armed With AK47 Kills 37,injures 36 In Tunisian Beach - SEE PHOTOS / 50 Terrorists, 12 Soldiers, Policemen Feared Killed In Borno Attacks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
All states were fully represented.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by justiade4uu(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
OH GOD, DELIVER US THROUGH OUR GOVERNMENT OR WHATEVER MEANS YOU WOULD USE FROM THE HAND OF THE "ALAKATA KITI AGBESUMOMI" BOKO BOKO HARAM.

SAY AMEN...
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by harrysterol(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Do you understand how drones work?
xplain if the primary aim is nt to pick relevant signals as de speculated for ones to b sent nw here......or do yu hv oda tins yu wnt dem to do ?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by hardbody: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
I read somewhere where the Arewa Youths gave Non-Indigenes a two weeks ultimatum to leave the North. I do imagine that if they do not leave, they plan on unleashing mayhem on them. Now i suggest that the youths direct their efforts and attack on the sect decimating their own people. This should be a better way to channel their effort and thus rescue whatever is remaining of their people.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
These bunch of idiots called Boko Haram again! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by akraym(m): 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2014
saasala:

Sorry o oga mi. If you have noticed, I do not post links that are not in congruent with the thread, so I think I am not violating any rule here. And everyone has a starting story, this is mine. Very soon I will stop sharing the .com link on here.
PS: One thing I noticed: People seem to follow the links I share because they find it very useful, and mind you, I do not share on every thread.
is that why you have to copy my topic on nl to your site.

http://www..com/toddler-tears-off-parents-entire-life-savings/

https://www.nairaland.com/1578074/toddler-rip-off-parents-entire
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by honprof1(m): 1:00am On Jul 18, 2014
It'S hard for every right thinking person to admit with ur reasoning Man ! How will the NortherNers kill them self because of d heatred for GEJ as president ? Mr Man wake up and think straight ...

englishmart: [size=45pt]the BOKOS have come, truly they have seen, but surely they won't conquer. Islamists struggling so hard to frustrate the innocuous regime of my president by stupidly killing themselves. N.B this country belongs to all of us. Not only you. #my50cents# [/size]
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by englishmart(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2014
honprof1: It'S hard for every right thinking person to admit with ur reasoning Man ! How will the NortherNers kill them self because of d heatred for GEJ as president ? Mr Man wake up and think straight ...

sire!
Pls, I have a great allergy for too much talking
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by saasala(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2014
akraym: is that why you have to copy my topic on nl to your site.

http://www..com/toddler-tears-off-parents-entire-life-savings/

https://www.nairaland.com/1578074/toddler-rip-off-parents-entire

Ore mi jo dari jimi......Please, am sorry.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by Nja147: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
Senseless, Useless, Hopeless set of people with no purpose. They are nothing but losers. God will bring them to judgement
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by vicessien89(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
oluwa pass them
Re: Boko Haram Kills 36 In Borno Attacks by kundasmiley(m): 1:58am On Jul 19, 2014
Now this is getting out of hand. I'm seriously getting sick and tired of this Boko haram Bs. I mean, were is the government and the rest of the world.??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kema Chikwe Quits As PDP National Women Leader / I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel / Alleged Impersonation: PDP Wants Lere Olayinka Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.