Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Using Your Tech Gadget As Bible...is It A SIN? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Your Tech Gadget As Bible...is It A SIN? (631 Views)

Is It Right For Pastors To Use Gadget As Bible While Preaching? / Is Using Your Phone As Bible On Sunday Service A Sin? / Part Of The Bible Is Straight From Egyptian Mythology(plagiarism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Your Tech Gadget As Bible...is It A SIN? by cbrass(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Following some argyment and counter arguments about bibles in churches today and an embarassment suffered in th hands of an uninformed church member made me to put this thread up.

I have a Tablet where I read my bible, infact I even have a concordance, its easy for me to read in the dark, I can highlight passages, I can pin quotes on my tablet screen so I can always reflect on it, I can even carry it anywhere.
How is this becomes improper and a sin infact there is a feature that disabbles my sim from receiving calls when am using the bible app so why all the fuss about not using the soft bible.
Re: Using Your Tech Gadget As Bible...is It A SIN? by cbrass(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: Using Your Tech Gadget As Bible...is It A SIN? by emmyskies(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Right from time, the Bible has been written is scripts -Books. We maintain it. Right from the old testament till the new testament, it's been written in Books(Luke 4:17). If only you know what the word of GOD means. I quite agree you use your e-Bible where your Bible is not with you. But officially, to church, travel, work place, etc, make use of written Bible
Re: Using Your Tech Gadget As Bible...is It A SIN? by cbrass(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
emmyskies: Right from time, the Bible has been written is scripts -Books. We maintain it. Right from the old testament till the new testament, it's been written in Books(Luke 4:17). If only you know what the word of GOD means. I quite agree you use your e-Bible where your Bible is not with you. But officially, to church, travel, work place, etc, make use of written Bible

I don't agree with you, if you see ordinary the book of Isaiah can you carry it? I mean the scroll but technology has simplified it to small bibles that we now carry and technology advance to the soft copy we have now
Re: Using Your Tech Gadget As Bible...is It A SIN? by emmyskies(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
cbrass:

I don't agree with you, if you see ordinary the book of Isaiah can you carry it? I mean the scroll but technology has simplified it to small bibles that we now carry and technology advance to the soft copy we have now

Do whatever you want. Technology they call it

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Bible: Inerrant,infalible, Inspired Word Of God / Ready To Work? / Fulfilling All Righteousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.