Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,016 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore (1292 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him / I'm Not Ready To Feed My Husband In Prison - First Lady / Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by idumuose(m): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
BY DAPO AKINREFON

GOVERNORSHIP candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Osun State, Senator Iyiola Omisore says that the plan by the APC to paint him in a bad light will fail.

Omisore, who said this in an interview dismissed the negative image being painted of him.
He said “they are trying to make people believe that I am a bad person. Behaviour is like smoke. When you hide it, it will still come out, people have now seen that Aregbesola is a bad person. They have also seen that I am a gentleman per se. With my pedigree, my educational qualification and exposure, I cannot be a bad person.”

The PDP flag bearer added “people already know that, they cannot be deceived anymore, that is why I have massive support in the state. We are trying to let them know that we know more than they do, we know the fake and the original.” Besides, he said “People have seen beyond them, they have seen that Omisore is the best for this job. I believe that the best should lead the rest.”

On why he desires to govern Osun state, he said “It is actually a mission. The desire to have a standard government, an impeccable leadership, a frame of governance which people will be able to emulate in the future is my burning desire.”

“I have been in and out of government, I have seen both the state and  the federal. I am more experienced to handle this state than anybody else. Like I have said, my message to the people of the state is that they should be patient and vote for the candidate of their choice on August 9”, he stressed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/truly-im-bad-person-omisore/

2 Likes

Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by Danfoditee(m): 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Shut up

7 Likes

Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by idumuose(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2014
In about 3weeks,the election will hold in osun state.The winner would win and the loser would lose.
Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by menice69: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Danfoditee: Shut up
why abuse d man now.At least he has his right to say what he feels.it is left for u to cross check his claims,SHIKENA!

1 Like

Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by Tolexander: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose: In about 3weeks,the election will hold in osun state.The winner would win and the loser would lose.
amen!
Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by myweb(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2014
In three weeks now we will be saying congratulation to the winner, e ku iroju for the loser.
Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by BABAKABIRU301(f): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
SON- DADY!!! FATHER- YES MY SON WHAT IS THAT? SON- DON'T U KNOW THAT AYEGBESOLA IS A BLOOD SUCKER?. FATHER- HOW ?. SON - HE GAVE ME SCHOOL UNIFORM, U PAID FOR IT IN RETURN, HE FEED ME & HE DID NOT PAID YOU UR SALARY & GRAND MA PENSION. FATHER - SO HE GAVE US BLOODTONIC & HE SUCK IT BACK. GOD HELP ENIYAN IYI TO HELP US O. SON - AMEN.
Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by Zionope: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
With my pedigree, my educational qualification and exposure, I cannot be a bad person.”
See reasoning, Naija I hail thee.

4 Likes

Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by lakpalakpa: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
You are a good person no doubt, you proved it by killing Bola Ige..

grin

4 Likes

Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by Prince22(m): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
PDP, reliance of Fedral Might will fail this time. Ogbeni, RIDE ON joooo. They think, It is EKITI. ole people in power who want to fight Bko Haram with 1Billion pounds wen his campaign is just 6month away

4 Likes

Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by idumuose(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa: You are a good person no doubt, you proved it by killing Bola Ige..

grin
He didn't kill Bola ige.The court did not find any concrete evidence linking him to the murder of Ige.
Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by lakpalakpa: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:
He didn't kill Bola ige.The court did not find any concrete evidence linking him to the murder of Ige.

Ok na my great grand papa kill am.

Omisore the murderer for Abia Governorship!!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by FreeGlobe(f): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
I think it should be pretty easy for osun people to choose between omisore and aregbesola. One learned, exposed and diplomatic while the other is a common tout and an islamist fundermentalist. Oh well..
Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by Zionope: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2014
Prince22: PDP, reliance of Fedral Might will fail this time. Ogbeni, RIDE ON joooo. They think, It is EKITI. ole people in power who want to fight Bko Haram with 1Billion pounds wen his campaign is just 6month away
Oga don't be so sure, if u're an APC member, u better raise it in ur meeting or tell or leaders how necessary it is to develope a counter move to the PVC buying plan of the PDP, otherwise the same thing dat happened in Ekiti will repeat itself here. In my area now,PVC=N10,000 + mini bag of rice "shine ur eyes"
Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by lagbake3: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
lakpalakpa: You are a good person no doubt, you proved it by killing Bola Ige..
grin
Point of correction, he killed Bola Ige and the olu omo of Osun. But then these are the only known people. Who knows the thousands of ordinary citizens he has killed? Fat, corn-eating ape!

2 Likes

Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by hilomdave: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ohhhh na who come bad?
Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by danot1030: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
To chose who is a gentleman between Omisore and Aregbesola, I will honestly go for Aregbesola cos I have read times without number all d negative comment Omisore has been making about Aregbesola without that one replying him back. It only shows that Omisore is a bad person.

1 Like

Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by K0B0K069: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
I know sir but i was paid to write falsehood on you.

Am a change man now

Gej till i die
Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by idumuose(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2014
K0B0K069: I know sir but i was paid to write falsehood on you.

Am a change man now

Gej till i die
Koboko thank God you have finally seen the light.Welcome to team GEJ.
Re: Truly, I'm Not A Bad Person - Omisore by K0B0K069: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2014
idumuose:
Koboko thank God you have finally seen the light.Welcome to team GEJ.

Thanks my brother

GEJ till i die

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Experimental Drug Arrives Nigeria Today / Nigeria 2015: Buhari Commissions Study On How To Defeat Jonathan / PDP Senators Threaten To Impeach President Jonathan – Read Details…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.