Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Who Is Behind These Impeachments? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Behind These Impeachments? (589 Views)

Season Of Impeachments.. / Impeachments Could Cause Tension In Nigeria—atiku Warns PDP / Declared Dead To Avoid Impeachments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Behind These Impeachments? by drauj(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
This is a question that seem mysterious.
I think if only one person should know who is the architect of these sprees, I think it would be the victims but paradoxically, when the process is commenced, they all run to the once-assumed clueless one GEJ.
So can someone help, at least me, with a plausible explanation to this?
Re: Who Is Behind These Impeachments? by Koolmexxi(m): 7:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jus go ahead and blame GEJ as usual and stop beating around d Bush.... Nyako himself has told u GEJ has nothing to do with it so I wonder wat ur problem is.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Behind These Impeachments? by talktimi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
The question should be.. Did the governors thief money or dem fit swear say dem no thief any money ? Lets forget about the semantics involved in the process

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Behind These Impeachments? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
e go beta 4 you joor!

talktimi: The question should be.. Did the governors thief money or dem fit swear say dem no thief any money ? Lets forget about the semantics involved in the process

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Behind These Impeachments? by drauj(m): 7:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
Koolmexxi: Jus go ahead and blame GEJ as usual and stop beating around d Bush.... Nyako himself has told u GEJ has nothing to do with it so I wonder wat ur problem is.
I'd have done that but seriously I can't say. Just wanna rub minds and have a clear understanding with objective minds not myopic geeks. Thanks for pitching your tent though.
Re: Who Is Behind These Impeachments? by Koolmexxi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
drauj: I'd have done that but seriously I can't say. Just wanna rub minds and have a clear understanding with objective minds not myopic geeks. Thanks for pitching your tent though.
Well only dumb fellows would still refer to d president as clueless and still blame him for maneuvering d opposition...
Re: Who Is Behind These Impeachments? by Zakkyoz: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
talktimi: The question should be.. Did the governors thief money or dem fit swear say dem no thief any money ? Lets forget about the semantics involved in the process
na who no thief money wey u know? gej abi? make pdp remember say diaris God in everything
Re: Who Is Behind These Impeachments? by talktimi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
smartchoice: e go beta 4 you joor!

and you too o my brother... These people want to hood wink us like eran ileya being led to the slaughter slab no or wrong questions asked but we the electorate dont have to play that way no matter our party affiliations. These men should come out and defend themselves properly or get kicked out of office shikena

1 Like

Re: Who Is Behind These Impeachments? by talktimi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
Zakkyoz:
na who no thief money wey u know? gej abi? make pdp remember say diaris God in everything
are you trying to say the governor should be forgiven because he is your party man ?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS! Another Malaysian Plane Crashed! / Wife And 3 Children Of Yoruba Pastor Butchered By Boko Haram Still Missing / 11 Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.