Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? (3427 Views)

Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Seun, How About A Legal Section (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by sluvy4tune(m): 6:12am On Jul 18, 2014
K0B0K069: Gej till i die

Amaechi till Gej repent!!!

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Gboliwe: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You can try, but you can never be me. Those that frequent this section know what I stand for. On Odinma1, what you believe is the figment of your imagination.
Simple. This is the attitude you should have always. Move on!
I wonder why anybody will want to be you sha. tongue

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by MzJackBaueress(f): 6:15am On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

One pdp biggot don clone my moniker sef. Dem be seun friends sha. When dem spoil NL for am, en eye go open
you still remain the one and only genuine Koboko69! All other ones are counterfeit. Nothing do you jare!

cool wink

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by dozzzybaba: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2014
cheesycheesy
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Gboliwe: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

One pdp biggot don clone my moniker sef. Dem be seun friends sha. When dem spoil NL for am, en eye go open
Beaf a PDP bigot was cloned as far back as I can remember, who did that? Sincere9jarian a PDP bigot was cloned too, now that you have taught the PDP bigots (whatever that means sef) how to clone and the game is on, you are crying. Quit it. We know the various usernames and what they stand for. We will address each username individually as we meet on threads. Move on, there are so many things that need attention, this is near insignificant.

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by koboko69: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Gboliwe: Beaf a PDP bigot was cloned as far back as I can remember, who did that? Sincere9jarian a PDP bigot was cloned too, now that you have taught the PDP bigots (whatever that means sef) how to clone and the game is on, you are crying. Quit it. We know the various usernames and what they stand for. We will address each username individually as we meet on threads. Move on, there are so many things that need attention, this is near insignificant.

Did i ask for your opinion? Now shift!

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by K0B0K069: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Amaechi till Gej repent!!!

Who is amechi
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Gboliwe: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

Did i ask for your opinion? Now shift!
technically, yes. This is a public forum. You didn't pay one kobo to post. Anyway, did I say the truth? tongue
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by koboko69: 8:46am On Jul 18, 2014
Gboliwe: technically, yes. This is a public forum. You didn't pay one kobo to post. Anyway, did I say the truth? tongue

Look here. What is wrong is wrong. Im tired of your pdp sick bigotry mentality. Does the fact that some of your friends suffered similar faith makes it right? We condemned fake monikers wheb we saw it and not drop silly posts in indirect support of stupidness. I am not surprised cos thats how you goons foolishly support impunity by this government. Desist from quoting me.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by K0B0K069: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

Look here. What is wrong is wrong. Im tired of your pdp sick bigotry mentality. Does the fact that some of your friends suffered similar faith makes it right? We condemned fake monikers wheb we saw it and not drop silly posts in indirect support of stupidness. I am not surprised cos thats how you goons foolishly support impunity by this government. Desist from quoting me.

Fake youuuu deactivate that moniker or thunder will kill you

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Mogidi: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Clerverly:

The fact is that, some of them have been on Nairaland for God -knows- when, but due to their inability to reason and make qualitative comments here, they remain anonymous and irrelevant. So to buy fame through the back door, they resorted into cloning famous Handles for their wicked and evil acts. But money they say cannot buy class! They are low lifers and wanna be internet munchers.

How come you didn't show this level of resolve and concern when Sincere9gerian's moniker was cloned?

OrlandoOwoh got a well deserved sucker punch, deal with it.

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by K0B0K069: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2014
MzJackBaueress: you still remain the one and only genuine Koboko69! All other ones are counterfeit. Nothing do you jare!

cool wink

Berem my love
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by K0B0K069: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Goodbye apc you are evil am now GEJs own

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Decibel: 9:48am On Jul 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Cover your face in shame. Rule 19 says that don't create any account when you are banned. I've not been banned. Ask the admin to check their records. I know how I play my game, that I don't get banned. Besides, the Omimah handles has not even made any post.
If you no know wetin to talk just blow wistle.
Stop whinning you shameless IMPOSTER !

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Gboliwe: 9:54am On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

Let me see a post where you ever condemned a clone of any pro-PDP. Like I stated, Beaf and sincere 9jarian were cloned long before now. If you didn't condemn it then, that's why its still on. Sulk it up, quite blowing hot air and move on!
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by koboko69: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2014
Gboliwe: Let me see a post where you ever condemned a clone of any pro-PDP. Like I stated, Beaf and sincere 9jarian were cloned long before now. If you didn't condemn it then, that's why its still on. Sulk it up, quite blowing hot air and move on!

Unfortunately, 70% of my post have been wiped by hackers. I remember asking if he was suffering from identity crisis. The sincenigerian moniker. He created a thread then, and i thought it was the real bigot. Only to be corrected. I immediately attacked the impostor. You goons are same goons that qas encouraging admin when he aas feeling like Jonathan of Nairaland untill his actions cost him 5 solid months of data. You goons are the real enemies of NL.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Gboliwe: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

Unfortunately, 70% of my post have been wiped by hackers. I remember asking if he was suffering from identity crisis. The sincenigerian moniker. He created a thread then, and i thought it was the real bigot. Only to be corrected. I immediately attacked the impostor. You goons are same goons that qas encouraging admin when he aas feeling like Jonathan of Nairaland untill his actions cost him 5 solid months of data. You goons are the real enemies of NL.
Poor you, you have no evidence. Sincere 9jarian was cloned last year, you didnt say anything then and now you claim you did but can't produce evidence but try to wriggle out by the insults. I am anti-insults, you put me off each time you can't relate sanely and maturely with someone with a different view from you. Once again, move on. Nobody paid a dime to brand any username here.

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by koboko69: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2014
Gboliwe: Poor you, you have no evidence. Sincere 9jarian was cloned last year, you didnt say anything then and now you claim you did but can't produce evidence but try to wriggle out by the insults. I am anti-insults, you put me off each time you can't relate sanely and maturely with someone with a different view from you. Once again, move on. Nobody paid a dime to brand any username here.

Dude, i dont owe you any explanation. I have made my point. I have not insulted you in any way. The last time i checked, i only brought the clone to the attention of a fellow progressive and not a retrogressive like you. If u goons could complain about sincere Nigerian then, i have the right to complain too irrespective of your concluding statement. Good day!
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Gboliwe: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

Dude, i dont owe you any explanation. I have made my point. I have not insulted you in any way. The last time i checked, i only brought the clone to the attention of a fellow progressive and not a retrogressive like you. If u goons could complain about sincere Nigerian then, i have the right to complain too irrespective of your concluding statement. Good day!
cool What a "progressive" you are. Well, I am not surprised, the other female tout I see around here called herself "smart" the other day. Its cool to attribute positives to oneself. I have never complained about something as insignificant as a cloned nairaland account. I read posts, attend to those that need be and move on. I don't do gangs, I don't relate and do not wish to relate with any of you outside here, so why should I bother about some display of low self-esteem and immaturity that doesn't have anything to do with me?
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by K0B0K069: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

Fakeeeeeerrrrr
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by koboko69: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2014
Gboliwe: cool What a "progressive" you are. Well, I am not surprised, the other female tout I see around here called herself "smart" the other day. Its cool to attribute positives to oneself. I have never complained about something as insignificant as a cloned nairaland account. I read posts, attend to those that need be and move on. I don't do gangs, I don't relate and do not wish to relate with any of you outside here, so why should I bother about some display of low self-esteem and immaturity that doesn't have anything to do with me?

Look at this blatant liar. Im wasting my time with you. See how you just exposed yourself, u just called someone a tout, but u are anti-insults. Typical of you pdp biggots, your hypocritical nature stinks to the high heavens. U dont do gang but its obvious u belong to sincere9gerians camp considering the way u have been using him as a case study since. Your hypocrisy is in a pathetic sorry state. Very typical of low lifers always claiming to have a high self esteem. Once again abeg shift!

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Gboliwe: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

Look at this blatant liar. Im wasting my time with you. See how you just exposed yourself, u just called someone a tout, but u are anti-insults. Typical of you pdp biggots, your hypocritical nature stinks to the high heavens. U dont do gang but its obvious u belong to sincere9gerians camp considering the way u have been using him as a case study since. Your hypocrisy is in a pathetic sorry state. Very typical of low lifers always claiming to have a high self esteem. Once again abeg shift!
bwahahahahahahhahahahahahah. I laugh at your level of understanding.
Just for the fun, please show me the person, mention the username I called a tout. Still on enjoying the humor, I thought touts are registered "business men" in nigeria.

I share some views, political views with sincere9jarian and that is where it all ends- views! I don't understand what else you want to tag it. Again, stop the insults. Can't you make your argument without them?

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Gb0liwe: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
op...take it easy o jare! these things happen from time to time
APC for life sha!!!
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by koboko69: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gboliwe: bwahahahahahahhahahahahahah. I laugh at your level of understanding.
Just for the fun, please show me the person, mention the username I called a tout. Still on enjoying the humor, I thought touts are registered "business men" in nigeria.

I share some views, political views with sincere9jarian and that is where it all ends- views! I don't understand what else you want to tag it. Again, stop the insults. Can't you make your argument without them?

Hey bro...bored of your folly.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by EdCure: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
The Useful Idıots are carryıng out theır latest orders.

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by 99100(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
This is no case..
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Has the handle of the fake 0rlando0woh been deactivated?
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by cust0mized13: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gb0liwe: op...take it easy o jare! these things happen from time to time
APC for life sha!!!
Na wa o. You sef don clone Gboliwe cheesycheesy Nairalanders una no go kii person
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Gboliwe: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

Hey bro...bored of your folly.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Has the handle of the fake 0rlando0woh been deactivated?
olodo

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Snipizle(m): 4:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Seun: Can you provide all the details of the abuse you're trying to report while leaving out the confusing editorialization? Thanks a million.
Seun I sent you a tweet some days ago, no reply yet. Kindly do. Need to discuss an important, urgent & Private matter with you. Thanks a lot.

Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? / How I Overcame Lesbianism / Latest Free Browsing Setting For Iwp International Web Proxy And Your-freedom

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51