Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? (3422 Views)

Seun, How Could You Do This To Us? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Seun, How About A Legal Section (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Chamack: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
This is not a case of abuse, but seemingly impersonation, and confusion poser to guests and those new of this forum. The said handle was openned today. The person using it has even created a topic with a source. I've never created a topic with a source because I don't get news item(s) from any tabloid: I create my own topic.
What of odinma1, you fail to include it

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by dozzzybaba: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
I just joined nairaland few days ago. How do you expect me to know that some else has a similar moniker as mine?

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by fattbabakay(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
*dances into thread,looks arnd,notices foools,hisses,sh!ts on thread,dances out,slams door*
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by K0B0K069: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Gej till i die

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by gratieao: 10:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Op you are impersonating Orlando Owoh. You shameless Impostor

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Clerverly: 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
jmaine:

Nothing will end up confusing forumite, haven't you read posts from Beaf! or sincerenigerian which happened to be payless before. I simply do not understand why you Pro APC members are so hyper scared over nothing.

He has his Orlandoowoh handle fully functional and secure under his care, why is he suddenly raving about another using something close to it. Afterall, we didn't pay exclusive rights to own certain certain ranges of User ID . . . . .

Mumu, must you drag APC into the topic? Is your life programmed?

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
gratieao: Op you are impersonating Orlando Owoh. You shameless Impostor
nwoke m! Why are you impersonating the real grateao? You too are an impersonator! You impersonate me,I impersonate you too. God no go vex! cheesy

Not to worry,I am going to clone a PDP e-rat soon. Watch out!! grin
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Clerverly:

Jmaine, that something had been done in the past and nobody reported it, does not make it right or legitimate. Methinks it spoils the fun we are having here, cos it would end up confusing other forumites.
Methinks its also part of the fun. We all know the original OrlandoOwoh and what he stands for and we've also seen the new OrlandoOwoh and what he's trying to achieve. It makes the game more interesting.
But why are they after him? His Yoritshekiri handle was assasinated after the Nairaland earthquake and another Yoritshekiri was born. We haven't heard from that handle in a while. I hope Seun wasn't cowed into deactivating him

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: OrlandoOwoh you're funny o! How come you say you have two monikers, OrlandoOwoh and Omimah? Who owns the moniker on your signature? Have you forgotten Collynz02 cloned that one too?

Nairaland is indeed a house of comedy!

LWKMD!

Berem, for the first time since U announced Ur irritable presence here on Nairaland, I'm not going to be pissed off at U. I might even give U a smile... I sincerely hope U haven't been cloned anyways. It seems we're in a season of cloning monikers
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
K0B0K069: Gej till i die
Damn! Things are happening... This is getting more interesting

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
ofenmanucom:
[s] Berem, for the first time since U announced Ur irritable presence here on Nairaland, I'm not going to be pissed off at U. I might even give U a smile... I sincerely hope U haven't been cloned anyways. It seems we're in a season of cloning monikers [/s]
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by K0B0K069: 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: grin grin grin
grin grin cheesy grin

Berem my love
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by idumuose(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Clerverly:

Jmaine, that something had been done in the past and nobody reported it, does not make it right or legitimate. Methinks it spoils the fun we are having here, cos it would end up confusing other forumites.
For the first time i agree with you on this.it will spoil the fun.Orlando Owoh,i will always differentiate your moniker from a million other orland0 owor that is not associated with you.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by jmaine: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Clerverly:

Yes, cos you APC maggots are irritating and disgusting.

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by K0B0K069: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Gej my god ooo

You will reign in my life

Till i die

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
K0B0K069: grin grin cheesy grin

Berem my love
angry angry

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by K0B0K069: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
MzJackBaueress: angry angry
grin grin grin cool shocked shocked

But i love you so much why naaaaa

Its me your koboko
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by idumuose(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You can try, but you can never be me. Those that frequent this section know what I stand for. On Odinma1, what you believe is the figment of your imagination.
Yes i know what you stand for.You are a confusionist,an igbo wannabe and a big0t.

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by jmaine: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
K0B0K069: Gej my god ooo

You will reign in my life

Till i die

Lolz .. ... . . . cheesy

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Firefire(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
idumuose:
Yes i know what you stand for.You are a confusionist,an igbo wannabe and a big0t.

Chai! grin

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Ichel: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
Clerverly:

You've just broken rule no 2.
Mod, do the needful.

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Clerverly: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ichel:
You've just broken rule no 2.
Mod, do the needful.

May amadioha strike you dead for quoting my handle!

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Ichel: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Clerverly:

I will let that slide away, cuz i don't exchange words with kids.

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by BlackPikiN(m): 11:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
This thread funny die. Na clone party dey this place.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by koboko69: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2014
Clerverly:

One pdp biggot don clone my moniker sef. Dem be seun friends sha. When dem spoil NL for am, en eye go open

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2014
Mr Seun, the two usernames are different..

There is OrlandoOwoh and 0rlando0woh.
The diff is d alphabet and numbers...

Nothing to cry about..

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Clerverly: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2014
koboko69:

One pdp biggot don clone my moniker sef. Dem be seun friends sha. When dem spoil NL for am, en eye go open

The fact is that, some of them have been on Nairaland for God -knows- when, but due to their inability to reason and make qualitative comments here, they remain anonymous and irrelevant. So to buy fame through the back door, they resorted into cloning famous Handles for their wicked and evil acts. But money they say cannot buy class! They are low lifers and wanna be internet munchers.

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by koboko69: 12:13am On Jul 18, 2014
Clerverly:

The fact is that, some of them have been on Nairaland for God -knows- when, but due to their inability to reason and make qualitative comments here, they remain anonymous and irrelevant. So to buy fame through the back door, they resorted into cloning famous Handles for their wicked and evil acts. But money they say cannot buy class! They are low lifers and wanna be internet munchers.

Seconded
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by winniz: 1:11am On Jul 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
This is not a case of abuse, but seemingly impersonation, and confusion poser to guests and those new of this forum. The said handle was openned today. The person using it has even created a topic with a source. I've never created a topic with a source because I don't get news item(s) from any tabloid: I create my own topic.

Orlando Owoh you are big fool 4 creating this ur whining thread, what is happening 2 u is called Karma, u alone has over 50 monikers here, when you jobless cretin were creating different Monikers u neva knew it will backfire.

Orlando Owoh aka Ijaw Citizen aka Alj harem aka Ola Johnson aka Odinma1 aka Yoritshekiri aka Ominimah, mumu stop whining because you are the biggest Impostor on nairaland so deal with it.

Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by Hangard: 4:11am On Jul 18, 2014
See wickedness of a woman to a man, instead you go give am Toto na shark you give am.
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by pendusky(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I just found out that my handle, OrlandoOwoh is being used by a forumite. Could you explain this? How did nairaland get to this state where personal information of forumites is under threat. To worsen the matter, the imposter is using it to do praise singing for GEJ. Let it be known here, I remain a strong critic of GEJ. I don't like is style of government. Disregard any person that supports him with my handle. Currently, I only have two handles, this and Omimah. Both handles are dedicated to my musical mentor, Orlando Owoh who formed the band, Omimah Band.

In recent times, there have been allegations that handles were stolen immediately after nairaland recovered from a hack. I expect Seun to address this problem. This is the easiest way to do it in the case of two similar handles posting different things and showing support for two opposing sides, the old handle should be spared while the new one should be banned for life. On this, I draw your attention to dozzzybaba and Evergreeen123 impersonating dozzybaba and Evergreen123 respectively.
Why should any reasonable person try to use a similar handle with a person he doesn't share anything common with - inferiority complex.

Try and Use ''Logout all'' button to logout ur account in all devices you may have forgotten to sign out! hope it helps cheesy cheesy
Re: Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? by luvinhubby(m): 6:09am On Jul 18, 2014
Wicked berem... grin

The Best Religion Is A Working Conscience / Biatch Betrayed Me / How To Call Back A Private Number.