Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Happy Birthday Mandela... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Mandela... (8719 Views)

2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / Happy Nelson Mandela's Day (Quotes, Sayings, Images & Whatsapp Status) 2015 / How Illuminati Killed Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by hebex12(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2014
Happy birthday ko happy deathday ni

U na no get work
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Funniez: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2014
Happy birthday Madhiba. Wish u long life and prosperity. *wat else do u want me to say*
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by phayvoursky(m): 7:52am On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=Misterc]
Do ur family observe a remembrance party-like for ur late granny(s)?
(dont take it personal; its just a question)[/quote

WE DONT. IT'S AGAINST OUR FAITH.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by uzomore(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Hbd to mandiba

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by xp17(m): 8:01am On Jul 18, 2014
.bringBackMandela.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Misterc(m): 8:02am On Jul 18, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hmmmm okay oh, so when is Aliyah's birthday becos me still dread dat babe tongue
Aaliyah Dana Haughton was born on January 16, 1979 wink cool i try abi tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Randerl: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2014
Very Soon We 2 Go Dey Celebrate GEJ Int"l Day.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by bbello28(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2014
XVIER: #farts and leave room#
cry dirty thing undecided grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by bravexpensive(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2014
undecided I'm very sure that doz dstv channels won't allow us here word today, especially the supersport channels! like say nah d guy get Multichoice Africa sef! so much for a dead man. Mtcheeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by alphaomega(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2014
[size=16pt]i bliv Birthday(s) is a celebration for d day a man was born.

Dat Madiba is dead doesn't mean his birthday can't b remembered (even celebrated).

That's wat u gt whn u live ur whole to better d life of a fellow man (e.g jst lyk Jesus did). That's why we still celebrate Xmas til date.

Don't b surprised when Madiba's death day is celebrated too (e.g jst lyk Jesus').

And to all d 'over-sabis' wey say mk we no celebrate d dead man: u guys shld be busy tryn to better ur own lives by making d life of ur fellow man a better one.

May be whn u do dat, u will be remembered (n celebrated) as well. Cos last tym i checked ur names on GOOGLE, na random people faces i dey see. WHO UNA BE?

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by justi4jesu(f): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2014
Misterc:
Aaliyah Dana Haughton was born on January 16, 1979 wink cool i try abi tongue

Lol..okay you try. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by bbello28(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2014
Nelson madela cool I heard u were a legend... well r.I.p. U re an epitome of peace nd unity whose footprint our corrupt leaders av been trying endlessly to follow buh always end up repeatin dat silly mistake... sad we celebrate yu 2day... With a wish dat maybe one day... We wil av a leader lyk u or ya adua in nigeria.... Mandiba rest in peace.... Yar adua rest in peace... cry cry And to all our leaders trying to be like mandela grin [size=25pt]GET WELL SOON[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2014
*HBD MADIBA...even as you rest in the bosom of our Lord. * bosom of your lord indeed
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by alphaomega(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2014
hebex12: Happy birthday ko happy deathday ni

U na no get work

No wonda....jst checked ur profile.

Dnt u think u shld be getting ready for school?
Ur Principal will conduct the assembly this morning....
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2014
The man is dead. I will be the last person on earth to wish a dead man a happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by alphaomega(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2014
Nobleval: The man is dead. I will be the last person on earth to wish a dead man a happy birthday.

I'd suggest u wait till d end of the thread to end it....thus, you'ld b d LAST PERSON. grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2014
alphaomega:

I'd suggest u wait till d end of the thread to end it....thus, you'ld b d LAST PERSON. grin grin grin
grin...
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2014
Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s) shocked and its on the front/home page!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2014
Happy Birthday To Me Too
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by hebex12(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=alphaomega]

No wonda....jst checked ur profile.

Dnt u think u shld be getting ready for school?
Ur Principal will conduct the assembly this morning....

Oga u funny oooo.sebi me resemble secondary pupil 4ur eyez
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Orikinla(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2014
May his greatness inspire African leaders to emulate his humility and service to humanity.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by newacca: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2014
Tell the children that Africans are not one iota inferior to the Europeans ~ Nelson Mandela

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2014
priscaoge:
. He may be late...his history is still alive...his Good works can never be forgotten...what died is the body not the life he lived...pray that ur gud work speak well for u wen u grow old and pass on...he deserves to be remembered for ever
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by priscaoge(f): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2014
Vision2045: . He may be late...his history is still alive...his Good works can never be forgotten...what died is the body not the life he lived...pray that ur gud work speak well for u wen u grow old and pass on...he deserves to be remembered for ever
Oga who is disputing that?
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by dhamstar(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2014
Thank you Madiba for your great contributions to humanity... Long live South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by molas02: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2014
even Dagrin day nko?
ho concerning meh?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2014
#RESPECT!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by POG007: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2014
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by HandOfChukwu: 11:05am On Jul 18, 2014
Why is Nelson Mandela even celebrated? What did he do that was so great he should be celebrated?
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2014
Mandela is a fake leader. he is a demonic person. go to south africa. the best farmlands and natural resources are controlled by white-europeans. while real black population still suffer. and he is part of the illuminati. Mugabe and Gaddafi are better than Mandela. mugabe and gaddafi fought the european colonial powers. they cared for their people. that is why the Europeans don't like them and uses the electronic media to spread lies about them. Mugabe restored all the lands to his people, that was seized by the white people. and most point is Mugabe and Gaddafi hate gays. homosexuality is a deadly CRIME in their countries. but Mandela allowed gay law to become legal in south africa. therefore. animals in the forest are more sensible than Mandela. Africans, please open your inner eyes to see the HIDDEN TRUTH. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE PERSON.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by chidooh1: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2014
The greatest statesman to come out of continental Africa, this day should be celebrated on his behalf whether dead or alive, even when this man was offered personal freedom he rejected it because his people and the whole of south africa were not offered the same condition.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2014
Many of the fucktards wishing this man happy birthday would be the same with a "Us vs Them" mentality.

They hate people of other tribes/race/religion etc despite what Mandela stood for.

Fucktards that just follow the crowd but do not understand the fundamental principles they are supporting.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, MANDELA!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nigeria's 53rd Independence Worth Celebrating? / Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth 925million Pounds Sterling-see Assets / Simplejoe4x.com. Scam Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.