Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Happy Birthday Mandela... - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Mandela... (8727 Views)

2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / Happy Nelson Mandela's Day (Quotes, Sayings, Images & Whatsapp Status) 2015 / How Illuminati Killed Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2014
Akpobaro: BURN IN HELL FIRE. you and Mandela are DISGRACE to HUMANITY !!!.

Mentally ill person, stop giving pastor your money and seek professional help. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Mentally ill person, stop giving pastor your money and seek professional help. grin grin grin grin grin
i gain from it, by receiving ALMIGHTY GOD'S BLESSINGS. even animals in the forest knows and respect GOD. They are better than you and more sensible than you.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Akpobaro: i gain from it, by receiving ALMIGHTY GOD'S BLESSINGS. even animals in the forest knows and respect GOD. They are better than you and more sensible than you.

Cretinous mental person, so you interviewed the animals? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You took microphone and started interviewing chickensabout knowing and respecting God? grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic product of a failed education system and non-existent mental healthcare.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous mental person, so you interviewed the animals? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You took microphone and started interviewing chickensabout knowing and respecting God? grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic product of a failed education system and non-existent mental healthcare.
how can an unbeliever like you knows that animals know and fear GOD. You are an ABNORMAL HUMAN. you need SPIRITUAL CLEANSING !!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 5:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
Akpobaro: how can an unbeliever like you knows that animals know and fear GOD. You are an ABNORMAL HUMAN. you need SPIRITUAL CLEANSING !!!

No, I am not a mentally ill person so I don't go about asking animals if they know and fear God. grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic person, you need mental health treatment! grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

No, I am not a mentally ill person so I don't go about asking animals if they know and fear God. grin grin grin grin grin

Moronic person, you need mental health treatment! grin
i can see that you are possessed by an evil spirit. your life is a TOTAL WASTE!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 5:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
Akpobaro: i can see that you are possessed by an evil spirit. your life is a TOTAL WASTE!!!

You are a cretinous person!

With your mental health problems and you going about speaking to animals, your life is the one that is a total waste as Nigeria would never have the mental health facilities. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

With your mental health problems and you going about speaking to animals, your life is the one that is a total waste as Nigeria would never have the mental health facilities. grin
SHAMELESS BASTARD !!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Akpobaro: SHAMELESS BASTARD !!!

Mentally ill person that speak to animals is talking about shame? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Mentally ill person that speak to animals is talking about shame? grin grin grin grin grin
your brain needs MENTAL RECONSTRUCTION !!!, SON OF A slowpoke !
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
Akpobaro: your brain needs MENTAL RECONSTRUCTION !!!, SON OF A slowpoke !

Cretinous person, go and pop your pills and stop talking with chickens on the streets about how much they know about God. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, go and pop your pills and stop talking with chickens on the streets about how much they know about God. grin
your mother suppose to have aborted you. because you are a USELESS SIMPLETON !!!.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
Akpobaro: your mother suppose to have aborted you. because you are a USELESS SIMPLETON !!!.

Mentally ill person, your mother should still kill you now so you don't bring shame to the family by talking to animals on the road. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Mentally ill person, your mother should still kill you now so you don't bring shame to the family by talking to animals on the road. grin
UGLY MONKEY
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Akpobaro: UGLY MONKEY

Mentally ill person, are you hallucinating you have seen me before? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sagamite:

Mentally ill person, are you hallucinating you have seen me before? grin grin grin
if i meet you physcially. i will dislocate your knees with a dangerous side kick.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
Akpobaro: if i meet you physcially. i will dislocate your knees with a dangerous side kick.

Mentally ill person, if you met me, your moronic arsse will be dead. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Mentally ill person, if you met me, your moronic arsse will be dead. grin grin grin grin grin grin
you are just a BLOODY LUNATIC. and you laugh like a MAD JACKAL!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2014
Akpobaro: you are just a BLOODY LUNATIC. and you laugh like a MAD JACKAL!

A street mentally ill person is calling someone "lunatic" and "mad"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite:

A street mentally ill person is calling someone "lunatic" and "mad"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
keep shining your DECAYED TEETH like that of a ROASTED HE-GOAT.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2014
Akpobaro: keep shining your DECAYED TEETH like that of a ROASTED HE-GOAT.

Mentally ill person, did you see the teeth of the goat while talking to it about God? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Mentally ill person, did you see the teeth of the goat while talking to it about God? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Your ancestors were all mentally sick men. you inherited the mental disorder disease from them. LUNATISM is in your d.n.a
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2014
Akpobaro: Your ancestors were all mentally sick men. you inherited the mental disorder disease from them. LUNATISM is in your d.n.a

Mentally ill person, it is not my ancestors that talk to chickens on the streets to find out what they think about God?

Guess which person did? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Mentally ill person, it is not my ancestors that talk to chickens on the streets to find out what they think about God?

Guess which person did? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LEPROSY-STRIKEN BABOON !!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2014
Akpobaro: LEPROSY-STRIKEN BABOON !!!

Mentally ill person, you spoke monkeynese to baboons too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Mentally ill person, you spoke monkeynese to baboons too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
UGLY SAVAGE
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Akpobaro: UGLY SAVAGE

Mentally ill person, are mad men like you good looking? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Mentally ill person, are mad men like you good looking? grin grin grin grin grin grin
INFERTILE M.O.R.O.N
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2014
Akpobaro: INFERTILE M.O.R.O.N

You are a mentally-ill person, how can you be good-looking? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arthur Nzeribe Is Worth 925million Pounds Sterling-see Assets / The Good Or Bad Things That Happen To You In 2012? / Python Vomits Diamond ..true Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.