Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Happy Birthday Mandela... - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday Mandela... (8810 Views)

2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / Happy Nelson Mandela's Day (Quotes, Sayings, Images & Whatsapp Status) 2015 / How Illuminati Killed Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by chidooh1: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Akpobaro: Mandela is a fake leader. he is a demonic person. go to south africa. the best farmlands and natural resources are controlled by white-europeans. while real black population still suffer. and he is part of the illuminati. Mugabe and Gaddafi are better than Mandela. mugabe and gaddafi fought the european colonial powers. they cared for their people. that is why the Europeans don't like them and uses the electronic media to spread lies about them. Mugabe restored all the lands to his people, that was seized by the white people. and most point is Mugabe and Gaddafi hate gays. homosexuality is a deadly CRIME in their countries. but Mandela allowed gay law to become legal in south africa. therefore. animals in the forest are more sensible than Mandela. Africans, please open your inner eyes to see the HIDDEN TRUTH. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE PERSON.
have you forgotten that Mandela didn't have the chance those leaders you mentioned had. Did you forget that Mandela went for military training in Ethiopia without Visa and documents, do not also forget that Mandela spent almost his entire youth and adulthood in prison, is it easy to fight your enemy in captivity. Mandela was weakened by incarceration, which no other world leader ever experienced. So don't miss-judge him

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by adejoro1988(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Madiba of legend rip man. ;DMadiba of legend rip man.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
HAPPY MANDELA DAY, YOU ALL!

Take only 67 minutes and help someone in honour of MADIBA. GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!!

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nobleval: The man is dead. I will be the last person on earth to wish a dead man a happy birthday.

[size=18pt]This heading is wrong. No one is wishing Mandela a happy birthday but it is the "International MANDELA DAY as declared by the UN. A day to encourage good deeds by giving 67 minutes of your day to do something good. 67 representing Mandela's years in the struggle. [/size]
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
do you think if black south Africans were suffering would share their rand with illegal immigrants from Nigeria?

you will sing that enslaved Nigerian song of white Europeans,the fact remains...they are proudly south Africans...if you people are allergic to white people,your gods are not doing you any favour...let me tell you that Mandela cared for poor black children,he gave them free houses,free pure tap water and electricity,free education ,,free healthcare,monthly grants..thats why unlike your country south African children don't sell tap water on the streets,thanx to mandela...

if you are in a sh****thole,Mandela had nothing to do with your situation,take your frustration and anger to san Abacha,obasanjo and Jonathan...yo bloody fool

Akpobaro: Mandela is a fake
leader. he is a demonic person. go to south africa. the best farmlands and natural resources are controlled by white-europeans. while real black population still suffer. and he is part of the illuminati. Mugabe and Gaddafi are better than Mandela. mugabe and gaddafi fought the european colonial powers. they cared for their people. that is why the Europeans don't like them and uses the electronic media to spread lies about them. Mugabe restored all the lands to his people, that was seized by the white people. and most point is Mugabe and Gaddafi hate gays. homosexuality is a deadly CRIME in their countries. but Mandela allowed gay law to become legal in south africa. therefore. animals in the forest are more sensible than Mandela. Africans, please open your inner eyes to see the HIDDEN TRUTH. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE PERSON.

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sagamite: Many of the fucktards wishing this man happy birthday would be the same with a "Us vs Them" mentality.

They hate people of other tribes/race/religion etc despite what Mandela stood for.

Fucktards that just follow the crowd but do not understand the fundamental principles they are supporting.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, MANDELA!

What are you saying? All can see is person this person that? Why are people mad? Happy Mandela Day by the way! Spread the goodness.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
BluIvy:

What are you saying? All can see is person this person that? Why are people mad? Happy Mandela Day by the way! Spread the goodness.

What I am saying, with my superb brain and lateral thinking, is that these fucktards scream praise of what Mandela preaches but they do not practice it.

They do not have the brains to comprehend what they are praising and embracing it.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
Sagamite:

What I am saying, with my superb brain and lateral thinking, is that these fucktards scream praise of what Mandela preaches but they do not practice it.

They do not have the brains to comprehend what they are praising and embracing it.

Okay, gotcha!!! That is so very true. That's why today the world encourages people to do one selfless thing or to try doing something good for just 67minutes of
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
BluIvy:

[size=18pt]This heading is wrong. No one is wishing Mandela a happy birthday but it is the "International MANDELA DAY as declared by the UN. A day to encourage good deeds by giving 67 minutes of your day to do something good. 67 representing Mandela's years in the struggle. [/size]

Owk...
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
EroZA: do you think if black south Africans were suffering would share their rand with illegal immigrants from Nigeria?

you will sing that enslaved Nigerian song of white Europeans,the fact remains...they are proudly south Africans...if you people are allergic to white people,your gods are not doing you any favour...let me tell you that Mandela cared for poor black children,he gave them free houses,free pure tap water and electricity,free education ,,free healthcare,monthly grants..thats why unlike your country south African children don't sell tap water on the streets,thanx to mandela...

if you are in a sh****thole,Mandela had nothing to do with your situation,take your frustration and anger to san Abacha,obasanjo and Jonathan
black south africans are slaves in their own lands. homosexuality is allowed in south africa. it is a sin against GOD. mandela is an agent of satan. even the animals in the forest can't practice that. MANDELA IS MENTALLY SICK !!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
You are giving me Nigerian perspective of homosexuality....if you don't have gays and lesbians in your country,fortunately we do have them here ....their rights are respected the way you respect your rights of stoning to death widows accused of adultery in your country....thanks to the African culture

Akpobaro: black south africans are slaves in their own lands. homosexuality is allowed in south africa. it is a sin against GOD. mandela is an agent of satan. even the animals in the forest can't practice that. MANDELA IS MENTALLY SICK !!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
priscaoge:
Oga who is disputing that?
...check out the person I quoted first...or u re blind to the post, by ppl criticizing the reason while he shuld be celebrated.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
EroZA: You are giving me Nigerian perspective of homosexuality....if you don't have gays and lesbians in your country,fortunately we do have them here ....their rights are respected the way you respect your rights of stoning widows accused of adultery in your country....thanks to the African culture
Homosexuality is not a human right. but HUMAN ABUSE. even mad people knows it. black south africans are used as experimental rats. the HIV virus is been tested on the black population. and european scientists used the virus to reduce the black population. in order to gain to your natural resources. PLEASE THINK DEEPLY.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Just continue with your human rights of killing widows with stones.....if HIV testing is taboo in your country,surely your elders directives are leading you to the wrong direction...i now understand why your country can't produce reliable stats....HIV tests don't kill but only determine if one is positve or negative,spread this info to all your igwes and elders

Akpobaro: Homosexuality is not a human right. but HUMAN ABUSE. even mad people knows it. black south africans are used as experimental rats. the HIV virus is been tested on the black population. and european scientists used the virus to reduce the black population. in order to gain to your natural resources. PLEASE THINK DEEPLY.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
EroZA: Just continue with your human rights of killing widows with stones.....if HIV testing is taboo in your country,surely your elders directives are leading you to the wrong direction...i now understand why your country can't produce reliable stats....HIV tests don't kill but only determine if one is positve or negative,spread this info to all your igwes and elders

BRAIN WASHED FOOL. this virus has killed a lot of innocent people in south africa. i pity you, if you and your fellow south africans continue to think this way. you and your people will be slaves on your own land and the entire black population will Disappear. PLEASE THINK DEEPLY !!!.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2014
how many innocent people are dying of HIV in your country?how many are dying without even knowing their status?...have you forgotten than your country with only 3% tested is closely behind SA?
if black South Africans disappear as you wish at least the cause will be known unlike you people who will disappear without nobody knowing the cause...i understand why people are discouraged to test in your country,your government does not want to take responsibility interms of providing ARVs so that people live longer....your government wants you to die ....another way of reducing 170 million people

Akpobaro: BRAIN WASHED FOOL. this virus has killed a lot of innocent people in south africa. i pity you, if you and your fellow south africans continue to think this way. you and your people will be slaves on your own land and the entire black population will Disappear. PLEASE THINK DEEPLY !!!.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
EroZA:
how many innocent people are dying of HIV in your country?how many are dying without even knowing their status?...have you forgotten than your country with only 3% tested is closely behind SA?
if black South Africans disappear as you wish at least the cause will be known unlike you people who will disappear without nobody knowing the cause...i understand why people are discouraged to test in your country,your government does not want to take responsibility interms of providing ARVs so that people live longer....your government wants you to die
hahahahahahaha, i am laughing at your FOOLISHNESS. because you believe whatever the europeans say about NIGERIA. but most of it are lies. only small amount of nigerians that has the virus. MANDELA didn't free you from white rule. he is a puppet to the illuminati. the British and Dutch governments rule south africa in a INDIRECT RULE. and then appoint the black politicians that follows their orders, to rule the country. THINK DEEPLY !!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
You dont even know that south africans vote for their leaders,yeses your generator smoke is not good for your cleverness.
am not getting Nigerian news from Europeans but from your own country men and women who are wandering on the streets of SA... if the British and Dutch governments are ruling SA,big thanks to them...this is a wonderful country to live in...if you are not happy about it unfortunately am happy futhi there is nothing you can do except your fruitless heart bleeding tears

Akpobaro: hahahahahahaha, i am laughing at your FOOLISHNESS. because you believe whatever the europeans say about NIGERIA. but most of it are lies. only small amount of nigerians that has the virus. MANDELA didn't free you from white rule. he is a puppet to the illuminati. the British and Dutch governments rule south africa in a INDIRECT RULE. and then appoint the black politicians that follows their orders, to rule the country. THINK DEEPLY !!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by priscaoge(f): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Vision2045: ...check out the person I quoted first...or u re blind to the post, by ppl criticizing the reason while he shuld be celebrated.
U are d blind bat here. Go back n read ur quotes as well as my own comments before u start ur senseless insults. I wouldn't have replied u if u didn't quote my post.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
EroZA: You dont even know that south africans vote for their leaders,yeses your generator smoke is not good for your cleverness.
am not getting Nigerian news from Europeans but from your own country men and women who are wandering on the streets of SA... if the British and Dutch governments are ruling SA,big thanks to them...this is a wonderful country to live in...if you are not happy about it unfortunately am happy futhi there is nothing you can do except your fruitless heart bleeding tears
the whites make south africa comfortable for themselves only. I pity for you and your black south africans. don't think like a fool. they are killing the black population gradually. they own the minning companies and use the black population for labour force. they pay the blacks, small amount of money. and even owe them at times (Work like an ELEPHANT, and eat like an ANT). so bad. THINK DEEPLY AND SEE WITH YOUR INNER EYES !!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2014
priscaoge:
U are d blind bat here. Go back n read ur quotes as well as my own comments before u start ur senseless insults. I wouldn't have replied u if u didn't quote my post.
peace
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by mamagee3(f): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Happy Nelson Mandela International day to you too!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by http(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Happy Birthday to my mum, today would have been your 84th brithday, how i wish you are here, exactly a month now that you pass on to glory, i love you and will always do....
Though, you are here no more but your memories remain.
Love you Mama, love you madiba!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by ussy09(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: So when is Bob Marley Day?.....
. Hopin 2c stella obasanjo's day.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 19, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Honor to whom honor is due

Well...I actually cannot agure with you on that .
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2014
Akpobaro: black south africans are slaves in their own lands. homosexuality is allowed in south africa. it is a sin against GOD. mandela is an agent of satan. even the animals in the forest can't practice that. MANDELA IS MENTALLY SICK !!!

This is a person mental patient!

Nigeria does not have good national security, I guess our mental health hospital are as poor hence some patients escape and end up posting on NL.

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sagamite:

This is a person mental patient!

Nigeria does not have good national security, I guess our mental health hospital are as poor hence some patients escape and end up posting on NL.
It is you and your "satanic" MANDELA that is a MENTALY SICK. animals in the forest are more sensible than MANDELA. law of any country that supports and legalise homosexuality. the country's government are MENTALY UNBALANCED. and it is a TERRIBLE SIN against ALMIGHTY GOD.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Akpobaro: It is you and your "satanic" MANDELA that is a MENTALY SICK. animals in the forest are more sensible than MANDELA. law of any country that supports and legalise homosexuality. the country's government are MENTALY UNBALANCED. and it is a TERRIBLE SIN against ALMIGHTY GOD.

Cretinous person, you need to start popping your pills.

And if your mental health gets better, maybe get some charity to send you back to school to learn how to spell "mentally".

Your moronic pastors holy water is not working. The person conman is just taking your money for nothing.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Odunharry(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Akpobaro: It is you and your "satanic" MANDELA that is a MENTALY SICK. animals in the forest are more sensible than MANDELA. law of any country that supports and legalise homosexuality. the country's government are MENTALY UNBALANCED. and it is a TERRIBLE SIN against ALMIGHTY GOD.
guy easy na..no be fight
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, you need to start popping your pills.

And if your mental health gets better, maybe get some charity to send you back to school to learn how to spell "mentally".

Your moronic pastors holy water is not working. The person conman is just taking your money for nothing.
you are just a LOST SOUL. and you are agent of satan. if you don't repent quickly. you will suffer forever, even after your death. PLEASE REPENT !!!
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Sagamite(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Akpobaro: you just a LOST SOUL. and you are agent of satan. if you don't repent quickly. you will suffer forever, even after your death. PLEASE REPENT !!!

You are a cretinous person!

You and your moronic God will be the one to suffer, weyree.
Re: Happy Birthday Mandela... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

You and your moronic God will be the one to suffer, weyree.
BURN IN HELL FIRE. you and Mandela are DISGRACE to HUMANITY !!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny/Unusual/wierd Last Names / Canino Lamborghini Watch For Sale / Eveseh, Janet, Girl: What's Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.