Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. (27177 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Mgmt Thread - Outdated! / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Pavore9: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2014
see quality.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by saintneo(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2014
Noneroone: kudos to Bianca, another Anambra daugther (by marriage) representing well.

Enugu daughter, Anambra wife, Igbo woman, Nigerian mother.

15 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 19, 2014
Beautiful woman with a beautiful heart. What's not to like about her.

A very high quality madam. . . .oyoyo sawam!

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by lonelydora: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2014
And she is an Ibo woman. Congrats to her. Keep the good Ibo spirit flying

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2014
God bless the good leaders of Nigeria, that's all I can say.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Pavore9: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2014
saintneo:

Enugu daughter, Anambra wife, Igbo woman, Nigerian mother.
lol!...... on top one woman head!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2014
I could remember the reactions of people when she was appointed ambassador. I know one of us here must be among of those that were saying that her appointment was a means/plot by mr president to get close to her in the other side. Our problem is that we always quick to discredit people, I don't know if it is because of our past maltreatment by the leaders. I have observed that most people in authority are very good people with good intention to bring change but the problem is the type of f*ols that run the office for them. They are wicked and most cases deny you the chance to see the main person. She knows her work if that is true. More of her in Nigeria in the Jesus name - Amen

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Christoskurion: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2014
The best way to gain popularity and good name as a leader is by being good to your subordinates;understanding that one cannot lead in a vacuum without the led. God bless her for the nice gesture.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by enomakos(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2014
priscaoge: I just Love this woman! A woman with a heart of Gold!!!
i love u past
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by ITbomb(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2014
That typifies Nigeria problem, we blame the head but the rot in the system we ignore.

We would blame the government leadership for non implementation of a policy but if you see the kind corruption and lackadaisical attitude of civil servants, you would lose hope on Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by saintneo(m): 8:12am On Jul 19, 2014
Pavore9: lol!...... on top one woman head!
yes o! lol!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by boug25: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2014
Yes indeed
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by delishpot: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Biaca, we thank you o. You do well, you do river and even do ocean sef join. God go bless you back. Inshort every time you vex God, him go look that woman two shildren take the memory take forgive you and hug you again like him pikin.
But o, one problem I get be say, shey that winch sece still dey there? What if one day our bianca of the people nor dey office? What if she go piss and people wey need help come office? That winch go still dey fly around there dey block people from their destiny mana! Yes na her type MFM dey call dream crashers, destiny killers, enemy of progress and dem dey say DIE BY FIREeEEE.
Anyway, make aunty bianka try train them, make she tell them say any time she get complain say dem send someone back without her hearing the case she go deal with who dey duty that day.
To me o as long as that bitter office woman still dey there and still get that yeye mentality the yeye go still dey smell for that embassey

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by LajaLaba: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2014
grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2014
This is pure service to ones motherland. May her own find favour in other places too.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2014
Na igbo woman yoruba pple go say na lie

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by obinon(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2014
She has a very good heart and is very humble,they used to be neighbours with my cousins back then,we were playing football one day and it fell into their compound,guess who picked the ball for us?she did,without even warning us unlike some women.

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2014
oyeludef: i no b prophet o but i knw say tribal bigots go soon enter dis thread
lets pray over it

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by ELGREF(m): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Akshow: Wow! That's commendable. Shes beautiful inside out. There is one thing about igbo ladies in power, they tend to discharge their work effectively in most cases.
yes, madueke, okonjo,formal aviation minister, formal Nafdac boss.they all did well, just that I was not lucky during their reign, I apply for alocation in NNPC I couldn't get.i apply for you win, I couldn't get it, very very unlucky
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2014
Kudos your good works will lingers to our heart
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by TUNFOL: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2014
I hooooo--pe Fani-Kayode is not around ooo. BTW, dats a good testimonial. She should be made the ambasador of ambassadors.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2014
Noneroone: kudos to Bianca, another Anambra daugther (by marriage) representing well.

She is from Enugwu Ngwo...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2014
ollins: Honestly i cant just contain my joy,for nigerians living spain you will agree with me that we are all used to the rude staff in the embassy and condesending way they treat nigerians whenever we go there for one thing or the other.you can then imagine my shock and happness at the kind of attention we recieved recently from the ambassador over a case involving a nigerian lady here.
As one of the leaders of the nigerian community here,we had a case of a young nigerian mother of two kids whose kids were taken away from her by the social services because she had no papers and hence no work to take care of t the two kids.
We decided to go the emabassy to see if they could help and as usual we met this young lady staff who was very rude asking us "so what do you expect the embassy to do?pls leave here jare!,as we were about leaving bianca happened to come down,and she called us to ask what the problem was,the whole staff was shocked including me.
To cut a long story short,the ambassador personally took up the case,wait for this!! she personally called up the social service and national police officals who were involved in the matter,through out the whole saga,she was always calling the the mother of the two kids with her personal phone,there was a stage bianca even shed tears with the mother of the kids,at the end the kids were returned to the mother.
The ambassador actions has given me hope that all is not lost in nigeria,there are stlll few leaders with hearts.we need more of her type.bless you ma

let's put sentiments aside and think logically. Bro this is an isolated case in which you got lucky because Bianca was in the building! What about dozens of other everyday cases when visitors to the embassy get shot down? Until any Tom, Dick and harry one can get exceptional service round the clock and not just cos Madam-At-The-Top is in the building then she hasn't really done much now.

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by delishpot: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2014
LajaLaba: grin grin cheesy toothpaste ke?na pako u can try it someday

Lol. Ok which brand of pkapo? Ya teeth too white, tell me brand make I buy for ma whole family, make we sef smile bright like ya two smiles. Lol. Its all good. We dey praise our bianka of the people. Shebi peopke say when you talk thank you for a good deed, th3 doer go dey recharged and pleased with the result and will be happy to do more good. So we dey thank Nne Bianca, say she try for the children involved. Make I no even see that mama sef, I go pull her ears. How she go carry two pikins enter a country and then remain there illegaly kwanu?
All in all sha, make we still thank God for the positive outcome but I pray say Our brodas and sisters no go think say bianca don start to give spanish citinzenship to naigerians for there o. Becos before you know it, our naija people go start to stress the woman to do their own papers too and if she say no I no fit, dem go start to call her names. We naijiriyans sabi spoil person if him no want do backyard runs take help us. We believe say every where be like naina and all our conected people suppose pull strings just as dem dey do in naija.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 19, 2014
TUNFOL: I hooooo--pe Fani-Kayode is not around ooo. BTW, dats a good testimonial. She should be made the ambasador of ambassadors.

He has turned a new leaf after dumping almajiri supporter of APC progrethieves.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2014
With Igbo women, change cometh! Our beloved Igbo daughter!

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by TUNFOL: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2014
okparaugo:

He has turned a new leaf after dumping almajiri supporter of APC progrethieves.
kk oooo. Is just that it is easier for a camel to pass thru d eye of a needle than for a leopard to change its colour.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Cecediva(f): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Wow! thats great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man From Marriage Introduction Dies In Accident On Lagos/Benin Road (Graphic Pic / Airfares Drop As Foreign Carriers Unblock Low-priced Tickets / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dies In The US After His Car Crashed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.