Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. (27174 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Mgmt Thread - Outdated! / Nigeria Embassy London Worst Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by ollins(m): 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
spiralwedge: and the rude staff was not sacked? smh
cos they are like that everywhere o.
it is quite a pity and i do hope something is done soon about her,bianca is awear i hope she does something about it,we nigerians here are watching ,the truth is that some of the rude staff of the embassy are becoming lords unto themselves,one even boasted the other day saying,as bianca get connections for abuja,na so i get,abi u think say na moi moi bring me here"the truth is that some of this staff were brought in by one godfather somewhere,GOD save nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by ollins(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
delishpot: Biaca, we thank you o. You do well, you do river and even do ocean sef join. God go bless you back. Inshort every time you vex God, him go look that woman two shildren take the memory take forgive you and hug you again like him pikin.
But o, one problem I get be say, shey that winch sece still dey there? What if one day our bianca of the people nor dey office? What if she go piss and people wey need help come office? That winch go still dey fly around there dey block people from their destiny mana! Yes na her type MFM dey call dream crashers, destiny killers, enemy of progress and dem dey say DIE BY FIREeEEE.
Anyway, make aunty bianka try train them, make she tell them say any time she get complain say dem send someone back without her hearing the case she go deal with who dey duty that day.
To me o as long as that bitter office woman still dey there and still get that yeye mentality the yeye go still dey smell for that embassey
amen.i guess bianca being a mother herself understood the pains of the distressed mother.she has been counselling the said lady a lot
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by ollins(m): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
delishpot:

Lol. Ok which brand of pkapo? Ya teeth too white, tell me brand make I buy for ma whole family, make we sef smile bright like ya two smiles. Lol. Its all good. We dey praise our bianka of the people. Shebi peopke say when you talk thank you for a good deed, th3 doer go dey recharged and pleased with the result and will be happy to do more good. So we dey thank Nne Bianca, say she try for the children involved. Make I no even see that mama sef, I go pull her ears. How she go carry two pikins enter a country and then remain there illegaly kwanu?
All in all sha, make we still thank God for the positive outcome but I pray say Our brodas and sisters no go think say bianca don start to give spanish citinzenship to naigerians for there o. Becos before you know it, our naija people go start to stress the woman to do their own papers too and if she say no I no fit, dem go start to call her names. We naijiriyans sabi spoil person if him no want do backyard runs take help us. We believe say every where be like naina and all our conected people suppose pull strings just as dem dey do in naija.
lols,yes nigerians are well awear the abassador has no powers to give spainish residency,this lady was just lucky but then i belive the ambassador intervention went a long way,what we are stressing is her being ever ready ready to give an listening ear to all issues concerning nigerians here, she is never too busy,she is indeed a rare gem
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by chuggy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
DEngineer: Picture or u guys know nah...
. U for kukuma talk film na, make we watch!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by fyneboi79(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
CoachDX:
Another tribal bigot. What stops you from calling her a Nigerian.
When its negative story ‎u pple are quick to point out tribe.But now its a positive one ‎u pple want to take d glory for Nigeria.

Onye Anambra ka Bianca bu!!!! Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hope you re not the 1 disposing Bomb in northen nigeria
tsolz84: Imajin a bloody gaynian quoting me!!fuvk off as5hole..dont quote me again u bloody gaynian tryna claim a nigerian.. It is a total waste of time exchanging word with deluded chronic goon with no sense of reasoning, you are far way dumber than I thought.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by armyofone(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Were they freshly ''imported'' from Nigeria to come work? Or were they coached on what to say?

I think they should start employing Africans that schooled there for such positions. They may have different mindset.

Go to their embassy in NY and see how they are behaving.

CFCfan:
The horrible thing is that it seems most of the staff at the Nigerian embassies abroad don't really know their work description. They forget that they are in such positions to assist Nigerian citizens, and not to make things harder for their fellow citizens.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
armyofone: Were they freshly ''imported'' from Nigeria to come work? Or were they coached on what to say?

I think they should start employing Africans that schooled there for such positions. They may have different mindset.

Go to their embassy in NY and see how they are behaving.

I think they get the staff from Nigeria
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by confidant: 5:49am On Jul 20, 2014
ollins: sorry for the spelling error above ,meant to say "she couldnt imagine the children growing up without her
I have read this story online before now. @OP are u sure this story is yours? You have to name your source when writing.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by unmask: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2014
Nigeria is so far gone that what is considered normal in other climes is an achievement here.......I am not trying to spite bianca, but I won't be commending her either.......... I have grown past the age of commending what should be
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by LajaLaba: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
delishpot:

Lol yes. But that go be if I dey naija and if we dey the same state or town. Or if God make us jam. I will do nkoobi, Isi ewu and pepered cow tail. I will make cat fish stew that will make you send ya madam to school of delishpot lol.
But o, I no dey into that biz again o. I don take a break to study small.
Hahahaha no problem!I'm not around either been over 3 years ago now...Mehn i missed home embarassed
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by delishpot: 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
LajaLaba: Hahahaha no problem!I'm not around either been over 3 years ago now...Mehn i missed home embarassed

Yes o. Seriously searching for goat head. In Isi ewu mode since last year. I miss African salad too.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by shizzleStar: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Bianca, ada umu igbo ji eme onu, God bless you! cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by BinghiNya(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
is this not the same bianca bleeped by femi fani kayode
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by LajaLaba: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
delishpot:

Yes o. Seriously searching for goat head. In Isi ewu mode since last year. I miss African salad too.
Isi ewu ha please don't go there embarassed
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by haryomikun(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
CoachDX:
Another tribal bigot. What stops you from calling her a Nigerian.
Don't tink so... Actually the peple U̶̲̥̅̊ should be attacking are those who call her 'Ibo' not 'Anambra'
Re: Bianca Ojukwu,the Best Thing To Have Happened To The Nigeria Embassy Madrid. by CoachDX: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2014
haryomikun:
Don't tink so... Actually the peple U̶̲̥̅̊ should be attacking are those who call her 'Ibo' not 'Anambra'
As long as she's an ambassador to Spain, she's a Nigerian!

It's just pure ignorance or intentional display of folly for anyone to think otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In South Africa / Man From Marriage Introduction Dies In Accident On Lagos/Benin Road (Graphic Pic / Obinze Road, Imo State, A 'Death Trap' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.