Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

If Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) Had Met Or Existed At The Same Era - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) Had Met Or Existed At The Same Era (762 Views)

Could Prophet Mohammed Truly Be A God-sent? Pix / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell / The Holy Bible And Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) Had Met Or Existed At The Same Era by texbaba1: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
i Just got a curious tougtht about this topic and it led me to ask this quesstion...what if Jesus and Mohammed had met in person in their life time or if they had existed at the same era, what would they have said to or about each other?

Given the way these two worlds most popular and populous religion members dislike eachother, and claim to each be the true religion, you would think the founders of these two religions would treat each other with animosity. In my own opinion, i think they would have tolerated eachother...they both seem to be men of great peace.

What is your opinion abt this NLers, what do you think would have happened if they had met in person?
Re: If Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) Had Met Or Existed At The Same Era by sunkoye: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
point of correction Jesus has always been existing. tongue

besides......Christians and Muslims only dislikes the extremist or fanatics
Re: If Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) Had Met Or Existed At The Same Era by texbaba1: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
sunkoye: point of correction Jesus has always been existing. tongue

besides......Christians and Muslims only dislikes the extremist or fanatics

loool, i meant the earthly existence of Jesus of abt 35yrs
Re: If Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) Had Met Or Existed At The Same Era by sunkoye: 1:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
texbaba1:

loool, i meant the earthly existence of Jesus of abt 35yrs
it will be like john the Baptist scenario, gaskia
Re: If Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) Had Met Or Existed At The Same Era by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
JESUS CHRIST is the ANCIENT OF DAYS. He has always been living. He is the WORD OF GOD (john 1)But if you are talking about his existence on earth 'o', then to me oooo, the pharisees would have probably done less work as mohammed would have been throwing bombs(javelins and spears) at JESUS. JESUS and mohd are 2 extremes, Light and darkness respectively. JESUS is the WORD OF GOD (john 1), the king of kings (revelations) etc. While moh'd is.............. Who cares?? Boko haram's shekau is a clear example of who mo....d is. How was syria conquered? Mtcheeew anyway happy fasting and i hope you guys CHANGE
Re: If Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) Had Met Or Existed At The Same Era by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
sunkoye: it will be like john the Baptist scenario, gaskia
and who would have been announcing who??
Re: If Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) Had Met Or Existed At The Same Era by sunkoye: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2014
sbaks: and who would have been announcing who??
God and Humans have their place in affairs of things na tongue
Re: If Jesus Christ And Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) Had Met Or Existed At The Same Era by dejilg(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
I wonder why people call the Muslims who make daily headlines "fanatics". These muslims are only doing allah's biding! Why don't u just leave dem with the proper title of "Muslims", while the so called peace and quiet ones (really the ones whon are yet to seek virgins and aljana) shld be called "pseudo-muslims".

study islam and undastnd the mind of these terrorist! The only way aljana is sure in islam (without allah having a choice but to reward u as such) is to die in Jihad!!! Or why do u think muslims continually pray for muhammed? (dude ddnt die in war, and he wished he did). Stop calling them fanatics, if u do, its misinformation to the people! They are the true muslims

(1) (Reply)

Boko-haram = Islamic State (IS) = Sokoto Jihad: Islamization Of Nigeria / Revealing: See What Ebola Is Now Causing In some Churches / Boko Haram Abubakar Shekau Appears In New Video,debunks Death Claims By Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.