Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno (52125 Views)

Osinbajo Continues To Serve As RCCG Pastor (press Statement) / Wike Hosts RCCG Pastor Adeboye In Rivers State (Photos) / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
It's a pity, Rip to the dead.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Blackchampion(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
princessayesha:
sharrap
I won't be surprise if d arrest u soon as a BH spy. #peace till den.
Ewu awusa

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by oviecollins: 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
hmmm just passing...make those hidiot blood sucking abokis no sha come we region cos we go gv them heat..
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MarilynNash(f): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Acidosis: For those ignorant ones blaming other tribes/religion for settling in the North.

Remember Shekau said He is coming to your state smiley So whenever he visits (e.g. Imo, Osun, Oyo, or Anambra), we'd simply tell you indigenes of these states to Leave your land for Shekau smiley

We're here waiting to Laugh out loud when Shekau butcher your families. smiley

You all aint seeing nothing yet!! More bullets await your f00lish tribalistic bodiiess...
Uncountable likes for you!
I am in the Sourthern part of Nigeria but I am scared out of my wits because I know that until this BH problem is contained, nowhere in Nigeria is safe.
I am ashamed that southerners do not condemn these killings instead they laugh at those living and dying in the North.
Nationalism has gone to the dogs, most Nigerians are selfish and self-centered B A S T A R D S! You guys think you're safe, think again!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot:
pissed? naa! just letting you sometimes its best to shut your putrid mouth

[size=13pt]Lool, putrid . igbos are kept on the pedestal they are right now simply because people sympathize with the wrong done to you in the past, dont mean u are worth much. More putrid hun?? Truth stinks to the decieved.... (id stop here i for the sakes of my igbo pals who are civilized and grown beyond ethnocentrism). Cheeeers!! wink[/size]
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
hazyfm: [size=18pt]GOD PLEASE HEAL OUR LAND...[/size]
Amen
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Fizzyflex(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
i hate moslems with passion

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
softsparkyy: Amazim nwanne? O kwa anyuko mamiri onu ogbo ufufu.
i kwuru eziokwu grin i bu ezigbo nwa ada. Udo! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2014
Infomizer:
It was his time. He was called home. His murderers were the ones that god used to do his will.
so the murderers have not committed any sin before God right?
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by crusader01(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
lynpetra:

You called being shot and butchered a glorious end.Please can someone hand me a gun let me shoot myself for this guy. embarassed undecided angry
what is the meaning of RIP? You all feel that he didn't deserve to die that is why you all are saying RIP but if he deserves to die what will all of you say,rot in hell? So what is the difference? I put my words in other way. If you don't have a glorious end,you won't rest in peace. Shikenah!
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ede74(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin
you are a big fuul what kind of mockrin words,
are u saying God let them to kill him God will surely judge them.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
chrisbaba1:

[size=13pt]Lool, putrid . igbos are kept on the pedestal they are right now simply because people sympathize with the wrong done to you in the past, dont mean u are worth much. More putrid hun?? Truth stinks to the decieved.... (id stop here i for the sakes of my igbo pals who are civilized and grown beyond ethnocentrism). Cheeeers!! wink[/size]
More balderdash....and its the yoloba coneheads that are worth more than gold and diamond combined, utter balderdash. civilized indeed! away with your delusional hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: Let us see OPC and afenifere's coward take on this brutal killing....I hope they won't pretend this act didn't happen though i stand corrected...
Trust me they will be silent about it, the cowards will remain perpetual slaves to their slavemasters

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by oilykid(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
princessayesha: Leave us alone one... maiduguris are kanuri not hausa. RIP pastor
are you hausa
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
panachuku: eyah, his God cud not save him grin grin
may HE forgive you, for u know not what you are saying.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot:
More balderdash....and its the yoloba coneheads that are worth more than gold and diamond combined, utter balderdash. civilized indeed! away with your delusional hypocrisy

awayed
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by juman(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
What was he doing in that area?

I no pity him jooor.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Fizzyflex: i hate moslems with passion
There is no bad religion, there are only bad people...not all Christians are holy and not all muslims are killer...Christianity is holy and islamic preach peace...but the problem is the people and their understanding. Let's just pray for Gods mercy and protection.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by EMMASON125: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Since the day that nassarawa militia killed over 100 police and SS officers and the government apologised to the militia ,that day signified the end of the Nigerian state. Nigeria is on autopilot and the instrument of state is in the hands of criminal pretenders. How hard is it to defend a town which has been repeatedly hit in the last few weeks?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by wiringdpt(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
Where be my state?
Acidosis:
Boko Haram is coming to your state, remember?

We'd soon ask you "wetin you find go that state"
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Atk1nson(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Adelaide2:

The dead pastor na Yoloba
if in d pain of grief n sorrow all u can think of is the ethnicity, u r truly damned.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by ichidodo: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot:
Trust me they will be silent about it, the cowards will remain perpetual slaves to their slavemasters
So Afenifere will sweep this killing under the carpet?! without so much as a word of condemnation for this heinous crime??...Chei!.Peace out

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by Galaxydon1(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
i thought bible says, thou shall not be afraid of terror at night for it shall not come near thee,
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
ichidodo: So Afenifere will sweep this killing under the carpet?! without so much as a word of condemnation for this heinous crime??...Chei!.Peace out
trust me, they are too cowardly to speak up against their northern lords, lets hope they surprise us this time.

Chei! ichi, dis gif u're sharing gringringrin

Peace bruv!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MadCow1: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chai!!

I guess God's protection has a limit..

RIP Pastor Man.. I hope for your sake that there is a Heaven out there.
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by EMMASON125: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot:
trust me, they are too cowardly to speak up against their northern lords, lets hope they surprise us this time.

Peace bruv!
Bros pls consider the bereaved family and quite this your bigotry. My fellow Yorubas are not helping matter though

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by baggy4luv(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Adelaide2:

The dead pastor na Yoloba
ur papa na renowned imbe sile..
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by YorubaBigot: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
EMMASON125:
Bros pls consider the bereaved family and quite this your bigotry. My fellow Yorubas are not helping matter though
my brother sometimes you try to overlook but cant help it. Anyways, am out!

Jah bless! cool

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by aryzgreat: 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
Thunder fire islam!

Meanwhile, yorubas dat mock igbos and always claim no yoruba dies in d north, wot do u av to say abt dis?

RIP pastor. Islam shud be disbanded!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by MightySparrow: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2014
RIP Pastor, God punish Allah who raised those that fell you untimely.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by biomedixexcel(m): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
Pathetic!
Re: RCCG Pastor Shot, Butchered In Borno by EMMASON125: 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2014
YorubaBigot:
my brother sometimes you try to overlook but cant help it. Anyways, am out!

Jah bless! cool
Jah bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper / Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises / Photos-checkout A Fine Lady Trekking To Abuja From Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.