Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World (23620 Views)

8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. / 8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by constance500: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Where is our own Victoria Island on that list
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Mayor21(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2014
Making sence.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Greece, Cuba, Malta, Fiji on my list. cool It seems you forgot to include Cyprus.

What is life without adventure angry ?
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 19, 2014
Google63:
God'll bless me baby, and we'll both go to all of those places someday

Lol.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by aminho(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2014
have visited two already and i enjoyed every bit of it jultee why are you hating?photos below

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by zeb04(f): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2014
Greece and cuba looks good
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2014
aminho: have visited two already

Erhh if I hear
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2014
iceberylin:
indeed, he'll surely bless us. cheesy

Cuba things o

Us. Lol.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by iceberylin(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee:

Us. Lol.
How u c am na. smiley
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2014
iceberylin:
How u c am na. smiley

Na see I dey see am o.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Suarezilla(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2014
Simplestone: i tot i would see sambisa forest
How can Sambisa forest be an Island?
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by DonCarlos1(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2014
Killer, I was hoping to see our dear Cape Verde on the list. Nice beautiful country with beautiful beaches and good

By the way, who changed my name to DonCarlos1? I cannot remember taking a title of recent. I remain just DonCarlos, all former documents remain valid.

MODS take note.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by stinggy(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2014
priscaoge: OMGshockedshocked my dear country is not on that listundecided. Am relocating to Japanundecided
Bae let's go together pls. make I pack my bags.
Japan here we go cheesy
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by justi4jesu(f): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2014
1stola: LAGOS ISLAND

grin grin abi oo
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by priscaoge(f): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2014
stinggy:
Bae let's go together pls. make I pack my bags.
Japan here we go cheesy
Dude even ur name de scare me oooo shockedshockedshocked. U sure say u go foot our billscheesycheesycheesy *Unpacking my bags*
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by IyfeNamikaze(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2014
KillerBeauty: 7. Japan

I’m sure there’s no other place on the planet like Japan. It’s an island country where East meets West, the cultures do not clash, and where you will never feel bored. You will fill up on ramen, sushi, experience different culture, go hiking in the spectacular hills, and don’t forget to visit Tokyo. Tokyo’s bars, restaurants, pubs, and clubs are busy each night of the week. If you are a true shopaholic, Japan is a must visit place for you.

cities like akihabara in japan is a must visit! and if you are a true anime lover (otaku) then japan should be 1st on your for vacation destination.

ohayo gozaimasu minna san kiss
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2014
Have you guys forgotten that earthquakes, tornado, tsunami do happen in such areas eeh?...Lagos island all the way ooo. I love naija
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by 360command: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee: One place I'd like to visit is Cuba because its close to Miami and then Greece. Make God bless me and the Man wey I go marry.
You go old! Dey there dey wait for God blessing . No go work your own. La TIERRA VOLVERA A QUENES LA TRABAJAN CON SUS MANOS.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2014
Oh yeah they have beautiful islands but with tsunamis!
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2014
360command: You go old! Dey there dey wait for God blessing . No go work your own. La TIERRA VOLVERA A QUENES LA TRABAJAN CON SUS MANOS.

Working without the blessing of God is vain. That is why I am seeking his blessing. Mind you I am gainfully employed.

Si Dios no construye la casa , los constructores construyen en vano.

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2014
And I keep working hard to see these places on holidays.

The Maldives.. kiss
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Thanks dear, u've just given me a clue on where to spend my honey moon and annual leave, i think malta would be beta
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2014
Beautiful!
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by ifyalways(f): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2014
1stola: LAGOS ISLAND
LMAO
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2014
Google63:
God'll bless me baby, and we'll both go to all of those places someday
. + including sambisa forest......una happy marriage life
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by nonjebose(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2014
kennygee: One place I'd like to visit is Cuba because its close to Miami and then Greece. Make God bless me and the Man wey I go marry.
Amen to that.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by experimentist: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2014
Eleko beach nko?
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by nonjebose(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2014
fanficgirl:
Thirsty for likes?
very badt girl,lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia / Boys' Brigade Member Killed By Ambulance Conveying Corpse At A Burial. Photos / Nigeria Exempts American Citizens From Paying Biometric Service Charges For VISA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.