Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World (23618 Views)

8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. / 8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Ibime(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
The list is quite subjective. Its like the author just pulled random names out of a hat with the exception of Maldives which everybody would agree looks beautiful.

Anyway I've been to Cuba, Malta and Greece on the list. Will never voluntarily visit Japan, Australia or Phillipines cos I'm not flying more than 10 hours to go anywhere again. Maldives maybe but I've heard there's not much to do there when you're done admiring the scenery.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by omalency(m): 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
mehnnnnnnnn Phillipines and Austrialia things on ma mind
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Vivipop(f): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Please wait,I'm coming with you
Jultee: Time for me to pack my bags and take a vacation
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by kamez(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
Count me out of phillipines, too many natural disasters.. Australia is kinda boring, cuba too much crime, so I ll settle for maldives, and japan..
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
kamez: Count me out of phillipines, too many natural disasters.. Australia is kinda boring, cuba too much crime, so I ll settle for maldives, and japan..

Crime in Cuba

WOW, where do you get your information from? It is one of the lowest crime societies on earth!!!!!!!!
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
momoyama:

I have never been to Nigeria, but I imagine there are very nice beaches there, too.
The beaches are dirty. You might even find poo.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by DanjaNinja(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
1stola: LAGOS ISLAND

what year was this photo taken?
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosag: The beaches are dirty. You might even find poo.

surely not everywhere. What about the beaches far outside the cities?
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
what I find odd about this thread is that most of the photos featured are of Nassau and Paradise Island, Bahamas (or at least a half), yet the countries listed are places like Greece and Malta! These places look nothing like the photos. I was drawn to this discussion because I recognised photos of my home, but it seems most comments incorrectly associate these images with places like Cuba, and even Japan!!!!!!!!!
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by 1stola: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
DanjaNinja:

what year was this photo taken?
I guess it 2010
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by DanjaNinja(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
1stola:
I guess it 2010

i doubt it...it looks much older...like it was shot in the 80's....
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
Greece would do...will love to relive the journey of Odyssey and probably go on tour to mount Olympus and Hades ;DGreece would do...will love to relive the journey of Odyssey and probably go on tour to mount Olympus and Hades
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
momoyama:

Crime in Cuba

WOW, where do you get your information from?!

from mafia movies grin
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
tosag: The beaches are dirty. You might even find poo.

Lekki beach looks nice in the photos. Very nice!
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by priscaoge(f): 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
stinggy:
No dey fear joor. Bills on me bae. start packing ur bags, we'll be checking in 6:45pm. Malaysia Airline cheesy grin
*Bags already packedgringringrin,heading to d airport now*
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by priscaoge(f): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
SkinnyDude:
shey my name dey okay?
i go treat u like an egg.
Hahhahahahaha,ur name sefundecided *Skinny*cheesycheesy
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by johnstar(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
Simplestone: i tot i would see sambisa forest
dry lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by diarra94(m): 12:34am On Jul 20, 2014
YEAH I LIVE IN FIJI AND I MUST SAY IT IS A WONDERFUL PLACE
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2014
diarra94: YEAH I LIVE IN FIJI AND I MUST SAY IT IS A WONDERFUL PLACE

what is Fiji like? Sounds like an interesting place to live.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by diarra94(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
momoyama:

what is Fiji like? Sounds like an interesting place to live.
oh it is. Friendly people, beautiful sceneries, and beautiful ladies. It is a place everyone should experience.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2014
momoyama:

That's odd! According to Wikipedia, Sambisa is a forest
na only you go waka go there
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by momoyama: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
Haustraliah:
na only you go waka go there

say what? English please.
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by SkinnyDude(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2014
priscaoge:
Hahhahahahaha,ur name sefundecided *Skinny*cheesycheesy
ogechukwu, i think. you girls like skinny guys
Re: 8 Most Beautiful Island Countries In The World by Revolva(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
kennygee:

You obviously don't know how to read. Does it occur to you that i could have decided that i'd love to go with my husband?

Stay off my mentions if you don't have what to say.

hey su ck my pole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40 Nigerians Deported From UK, Australia / Boys' Brigade Member Killed By Ambulance Conveying Corpse At A Burial. Photos / Accident Involving 2 Trailers, SUV And Buses At Jibowu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.