Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? (1958 Views)

Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. / Tithing: What Does The Bible Really Teach? / Does Anyone Believe That 3am Is Really The Evil/demon Hour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by tola9ja: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Can god say something like this. Malachi 2:3 behold I will rebuke your offspring and spread dung upon your faces. Genesis 8:20-21 and the lord smelled the odour. Obadiah1:1 we have heard a rumour from the lord. Psalm78:65 then the lord awoke as from sleep like a strong man shouting because of wine. 1st corinthians 1:25 because of the foolishness of god is wiser than man and the weakness of god is stronger than man. ( in the book of 1st corinthians 14:33 for God is not the author of confusion)
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
How can it be?
Its not
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
maybe we need to ask king James
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by DollyParton1(f): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
You know where GOD is. Go up there and ask Him.
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by tola9ja: 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2014
So how will we worship our lord through is original word?
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 19, 2014
The bible is a collection of 66 different books that was bound together in 325 A.D. By Constantine using the then might of Roman Empire to cajole and whip dissenters into shape. At least two bishops were beheaded at Constantine's behest in order to stem opposition to his doctrine. He had an agenda in summoning the conclave and he was alleged to have burnt several books (some say 300 different gospels were burnt) that contradicted his agenda.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

http://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/nicaea.html

Some say Constantine "invented" modern day Christianity and thus the Bible.

http://www.mountainman.com.au/essenes/council%20of%20nicaea.htm

1 Like

Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Nobody: 4:50am On Jul 19, 2014
DollyParton1: You know where GOD is. Go up there and ask Him.

Uh...lol
Dolly has spoken wink
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by tola9ja: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2014
omonuan: The bible is a collection of 66 different books that was bound together in 325 A.D. By Constantine using the then might of Roman Empire to cajole and whip dissenters into shape. At least two bishops were beheaded at Constantine's behest in order to stem opposition to his doctrine. He had an agenda in summoning the conclave and he was alleged to have burnt several books (some say 300 different gospels were burnt) that contradicted his agenda.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

http://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/nicaea.html

Some say Constantine "invented" modern day Christianity and thus the Bible.

http://www.mountainman.com.au/essenes/council%20of%20nicaea.htm
christianity is created by a human being that is the fact jesus practice islam.islam is the only religion that will be accept by ALLAH with a lot of evidence bible and quran

1 Like

Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by PastorOluT(m): 6:38am On Jul 19, 2014
The bible is technically the word of God 'cos it is the written accounts of men who walked with God n are led by the Holy Spirit to utter those profound words.

Also it is an historical accounts of what transpired during the early years till the time of Jesus n the Apostles. There are also times God directly spoke to the prophets, so whichever way u look at it, technically its the word of God.
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT: The bible is technically the word of God 'cos it is the written accounts of men who walked with God n are led by the Holy Spirit to utter those profound words.

Also it is an historical accounts of what transpired during the early years till the time of Jesus n the Apostles. There are also times God directly spoke to the prophets, so whichever way u look at it, technically its the word of God.

This is classical circular reasoning. Description: A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a circle in reasoning where no useful information is being shared. This fallacy is often quite humorous.

Logical Form:

X is true because of Y.
Y is true because of X.

Ergo, the Bible is the word of God because the Bible said so.
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by PastorOluT(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2014
omonuan:

This is classical circular reasoning. Description: A type of reasoning in which the proposition is supported by the premises, which is supported by the proposition, creating a circle in reasoning where no useful information is being shared. This fallacy is often quite humorous.

Logical Form:

X is true because of Y.
Y is true because of X.

Smile, what do u consider the word of God, a loud voice from Heaven shaking everywhere right?

U don't even know the question u asked, this is the reason none of u guys that ask such question could actually get an answer to ur so called questions
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2014
tola9ja: christianity is created by a human being that is the fact jesus practice islam.islam is the only religion that will be accept by ALLAH with a lot of evidence bible and quran

You have succeeded in not sharing any information because your argument is circular: according to you, " the only religion that will be accept(sic) by ALLAH with a lot of evidence bible and quran"

Islam is the only religion accepted by Allah because you guessed it: Allah said so in the Koran. These is a perfect example of circularity. And circular arguments are considered fallacious in logic.
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT:

Smile, what do u consider the word of God, a loud voice from Heaven shaking everywhere right?

U don't even know the question u asked, this is the reason none of u guys that ask such question could actually get an answer to ur so called questions

If you have to make any assertion that is believable, it must be validated by an outside source. You cannot rescue an illogical conclusion by tacking on more complicated assumptions.

The burden is not on me to prove your assumptions so don't pass the buck. If you want me to believe any thing you say, it behooves you to support your assertions with verifiable facts.

Does it really matter what I believe? You should not simply validate your assumptions by what I believe. And by the way the assertion "I believe" is kind of amorphous: if you have 2 children and I ask you do you have two children? It would be incongruent for you to say I believe I have two children. You would be expected to unequivocally say yes I have two children because it is "the gospel truth." A nebulous response under this circumstance would be "I believe I have two children." There you have it!
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by PastorOluT(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2014
omonuan:

If you have to make any assertion that is believable, it must be validated by an outside source. You cannot rescue an illogical conclusion by tacking on more complicated assumptions.

The burden is not on me to prove your assumptions so don't pass the buck. If you want me to believe any thing you say, it behooves you to support your assertions with verifiable facts.

Does it really matter what I believe? You should not simply validate your assumptions by what I believe. And by the way the assertion "I believe" is kind of amorphous: if you have 2 children and I ask you do you have two children? It would be incongruent for you to say I believe I have two children. You would be expected to unequivocally say yes I have two children because it is "the gospel truth." A nebulous response under this circumstance would be "I believe I have two children." There you have it!

Smile, this is really funny, I dint say believe but what u consider. Arrgh, read n understand before saying what is not.
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Emusan(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2014
tola9ja: christianity is created by a human being

You, Muhammad & Allah seem to be confused. If not why would Allah says "If Christians believe in God and the last day they have reward with Allah"?

If Christianity is a man made, why Allah couldn't says it boldly in the Qur'an?

that is the fact jesus practice islam.

Why you as a Muslim don't Baptise in water as Jesus did?
why you as a Muslim don't prayer to God by lifting up your eyes to the heaven as Jesus always do?
why you as a Muslim don't call God 'FATHER' as Jesus do?

If your answer to these questions is another thing then you've been deceived to believed Jesus practice Islam.

islam is the only religion that will be accept by ALLAH

The way Allah find it difficult to expressed him/her/itself in human language making it/him/her mixed FIRST PERSON PLURAL with THIRD PERSON PLURAL is what affecting you not to know when not to use MODULAR VERB as you used it here.

is it Islam is the only religion that WILL BE accepted by Allah or only religion accepted by Allah?

with a lot of evidence bible and quran

If not because you're confused. which BIBLE AGAIN CONTAINS this evidence, is it the one you said it's not the word of God or the one Muhammad read during his lifetime?

1 Like

Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT:

Smile, this is really funny, I dint say believe but what u consider. Arrgh, read n understand before saying what is not.

Read and understand what? You are the one that has failed to understand the thesis and folly/fallacy of circular reasoning. You can see that there is a duel between you and tola9ja to see whose God is better using the same circular reasoning.

I personally know that your positions are mutually exclusive. Both positions cannot be correct at the same time and may not even be correct at all. Yet each of you think he is absolutely right based on your own "holy book."

I used the term " I believe" not because you used it explicitly but because you implied it. The only way circular reasoning holds is if you have blind faith and just " believe." Otherwise it is facially fallacious.

Tell me with supported facts why Tola9ja is wrong and you are right. More circular reasonings would not be accepted.
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by paramedic: 8:00am On Jul 19, 2014
Nope, it's the word of man
THIS OP AND HIS EXPIRED BRAIN SELF

Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by PastorOluT(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2014
omonuan:

Read and understand what? You are the one that has failed to understand the thesis and folly/fallacy of circular reasoning. You can see that there is a duel between you and tola9ja to see whose God is better using the same circular reasoning.

I personally know that your positions are mutually exclusive. Both positions cannot be correct at the same time and may not even be correct at all. Yet each of you think he is absolutely right based on your own "holy book."

I used the term " I believe" not because you used it explicitly but because you implied it. The only way circular reasoning holds is if you have blind faith and just " believe." Otherwise it is facially fallacious.

Tell me with supported facts why Tola9ja is wrong and you are right. More circular reasonings would not be accepted.

Smile, I don't think I can continue with u, who is Tola9 or whatever u call him? Dint really his comment or quote him, never brought him into d discourse, bt trying to make u see what u seek for u can get 'cos of ur perception or d angle u coming from.

Why bring in a third person, this is not a superiority of 'religion' or whatever u call it.

This is simple enough to understand, what do u consider the word of God if at all u think there is a word of God? This would be d yardstick of whether the bible is d word of God or not.

Again, let make it a little easier;

Do u consider the bible d word of God if it directly came from Heaven?

Or spoken verbally by God?

Or?
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
PastorOluT:

Smile, I don't think I can continue with u, who is Tola9 or whatever u call him? Dint really his comment or quote him, never brought him into d discourse, bt trying to make u see what u seek for u can get 'cos of ur perception or d angle u coming from.

Why bring in a third person, this is not a superiority of 'religion' or whatever u call it.

This is simple enough to understand, what do u consider the word of God if at all u think there is a word of God? This would be d yardstick of whether the bible is d word of God or not.

Again, let make it a little easier;

Do u consider the bible d word of God if it directly came from Heaven?

Or spoken verbally by God?

Or?

This is typical of experts in circular reasoning: you shifted the burden of proof to the inquirer even though you are the one that made the assertion; you did not use another fallacy though which is the fallacy of ad hominem attacks. However, you copped out which is typical of people like you.

The reason you are offering in support of your claim isn’t really a reason it all. It’s either a restatement of the claim or an unproven assumption.

Saying the Bible is the word of God because the Bible says the Bible is the word of God is a bit like saying the accused murderer is innocent because the accused murderer’s personal diary says he didn’t kill anyone.

I did not bring in Tola9ja. He introduced himself on this thread without my prodding by using your own style of reasoning to out circle you. The problem with fallacious circular reasoning is that it depends on defective logic and reasoning as its support structure, rather than reality. However, they cannot be rescued by shifting the burden of proof of your assertion to another person. You must stay in your enclosed circle and prove your point which is difficult as you have just found out.

Tola9ja and you are birds of the same feather even though outwardly you look like different species of bird: "The Bible is the Word of God because God tells us it, is in the Bible" You created a Straw-man.

Your version of the argument (about a highest being) is quite different. If you don't see that, just substitute "The Quaran is the Word of Allah because Allah tells us it is in the Quaran." This is where Tola9ja comes in to eviscerate your disingenuous argument with his own absurd reasoning in circles of course.

Now you alluded to the God the highest being. Your problem is that we must first accept the premise that validation can only come from a higher source than that which it is validating. If you think about it, I am sure you can think of many examples where validation is the process which is a result of the collective—the "lesser" individuals that make up the organization that does the validation.

Even if one were to accept this premise (validation can only come from a higher source) that would demonstrate that any God's source cannot be validated by any human. Not a strong argument I'd say. Same thing applies to Tola9ja.

I understand that these arguments may be too cerebral for an average Joe who is used to non intellectual discourse. In simple lingo: circular reasoning is similar to 419 chain letter. The usual premise in 419 letter is : trust me I am a Nigerian corrupt government official, I want to give you 500 million dollars but just send me $100,000.00 for processing. This of course is only true in fools paradise.
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by tola9ja: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2014
omonuan:

Logical Form:

X is true because of Y.
Y is true because of X.

you can never see a bible verse that mention the word Bible it was name by a Human being the original scripture of prophet musa(jesus) is. Hinjil there is notin. Like church in the bible people just put it down to make money think judiciously there is only 1 way to salvation. It is appointed 4 a man To die. Once after death Is judgement no more Turning back
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by tola9ja: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Emusan:

You, Muhammad & Allah seem to be confused. If not why would Allah says "If Christians believe in God and the last day they have reward with Allah"?

If Christianity is a man made, why Allah couldn't says it boldly in the Qur'an?

Why you as a Muslim don't Baptise in water as Jesus did?
why you as a Muslim don't prayer to God by lifting up your eyes to the heaven as Jesus always do?
why you as a Muslim don't call God 'FATHER' as Jesus do?

If your answer to these questions is another thing then you've been deceived to believed Jesus practice Islam.

The way Allah find it difficult to expressed him/her/itself in human language making it/him/her mixed FIRST PERSON PLURAL with THIRD PERSON PLURAL is what affecting you not to know when not to use MODULAR VERB as you used it here.

is it Islam is the only religion that WILL BE accepted by Allah or only religion accepted by Allah?

If not because you're confused. which BIBLE AGAIN CONTAINS this evidence, is it the one you said it's not the word of God or the one Muhammad read during his lifetime?
Quran And Biblical Verses That support 5 articles of faith
NoIslam No Paradise
1. Believein oneness of God
Q-41:6
Say {o muhammed S.A.W} I am only a human being
like you.and it revealed tome that your God{ALLAH} is one
therefore take straight path to him
Q-112:1
Say {o muhammed S.A.W} he is ONE
B-mark12:29
Jesus answered ‘’the first is ,’hear,o isreal :the lord our
god,the lord is one
B-deuteronomy6:4
Hear o isreal :the lord our god isone
2. salat(worship)
Q-22:77
O you who have believe bow down and
prostrateyourselves and worship your lord do good things that
you may be successful
Q-29:45
Recite {o muhammed S.A.W} what have beenrevealed
to you of the book{Quran}and perform salat
B-Nehemiah8:4-6
And ezra thescribe stood on a wooden pulpit which they had
made for the purpose; and besidehim stood mattihi’ah
shema,anaiah,uri’ah,hilki’ah and pedai’ah,mish’a-
el,malchi’jahhashum,hashbad’danah,zechariah and meshul’lam
on his left hand and ezra openedthe book in the sitght of all the
people and when he opened it all the peoplestood.ezra blessed
the lord the great God and all the people answered amenamen,
lifting up there hands and bow there heads and worship the
lord withtheir face on the ground
B-numbers 20:6
The moses and aaron went from the presenceof assembly to
the door of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces and
theglorify lord appeared to them
B-genesis 17:3
then Abram fellon his face and god said to him
B-matthew26:39
And going alittle farther he fell on is face and prayed
B-revelation 7:11
And all the angelstood round the throne and round the elders
and the the four living creaturesand they fell on their faces
before the throne and worshipped God saying ameenblessing
and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power
and migthbe to our God for ever end ever Amen
3.Giving Alms to poor{zakat}
Q-9:60
As-sadaqat{zakat} are only for the fuqara{poor}andmiskin
{poor}
B-mark12:41
And he sat downopposite the treasury and watched the
multitude putting money into the treasurymany rich people also
put in large amount
4. fasting in themonth of RAMADAN
Q-2:185
The month oframadan in which was revealed the Quran
aguidiance for mankind and clear proof for the mankind and
guidance and criterionwhoever of you sight the crescent of the
first night of month(ramadan) he mustobserve fast
B-jeremiah 36:9
In the fifth yearof jehoi’akim the son of josi’ah king of judah in
the ninth month all thepeople in jerusalem and people who
came from the cities of judah to jerusalem proclaimeda fast
before the lord
5.Hajj pilgrimageto mecca
Q-3:97
In it are manifest sign the mecca place ofibrahim(abraham)
whoever enter it attain security .and the pilgrimage to meccais
a duty that mankind owes to ALLAH those who can afford the
expenses andwhoever disbeliev(i.e denies hajj prigrimage to
mecca)then he is a disbeliverof ALLAH
then ALLAH standnot in need of any of All mankind wealth
B-isiah2:2
Now it will come about that In thelast days The mountain of the
house of the LORD Will be established as thechief of the
mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the
nationswill stream to it.
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Emusan(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
tola9ja: Quran And Biblical Verses That support 5 articles of faith
NoIslam No Paradise
1. Believein oneness of God
Q-41:6
Say {o muhammed S.A.W} I am only a human being
like you.and it revealed tome that your God{ALLAH} is one
therefore take straight path to him
Q-112:1
Say {o muhammed S.A.W} he is ONE
B-mark12:29
Jesus answered ‘’the first is ,’hear,o isreal :the lord our
god,the lord is one
B-deuteronomy6:4
Hear o isreal :the lord our god isone
2. salat(worship)
Q-22:77
O you who have believe bow down and
prostrateyourselves and worship your lord do good things that
you may be successful
Q-29:45
Recite {o muhammed S.A.W} what have beenrevealed
to you of the book{Quran}and perform salat
B-Nehemiah8:4-6
And ezra thescribe stood on a wooden pulpit which they had
made for the purpose; and besidehim stood mattihi’ah
shema,anaiah,uri’ah,hilki’ah and pedai’ah,mish’a-
el,malchi’jahhashum,hashbad’danah,zechariah and meshul’lam
on his left hand and ezra openedthe book in the sitght of all the
people and when he opened it all the peoplestood.ezra blessed
the lord the great God and all the people answered amenamen,
lifting up there hands and bow there heads and worship the
lord withtheir face on the ground
B-numbers 20:6
The moses and aaron went from the presenceof assembly to
the door of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces and
theglorify lord appeared to them
B-genesis 17:3
then Abram fellon his face and god said to him
B-matthew26:39
And going alittle farther he fell on is face and prayed
B-revelation 7:11
And all the angelstood round the throne and round the elders
and the the four living creaturesand they fell on their faces
before the throne and worshipped God saying ameenblessing
and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power
and migthbe to our God for ever end ever Amen
3.Giving Alms to poor{zakat}
Q-9:60
As-sadaqat{zakat} are only for the fuqara{poor}andmiskin
{poor}
B-mark12:41
And he sat downopposite the treasury and watched the
multitude putting money into the treasurymany rich people also
put in large amount
4. fasting in themonth of RAMADAN
Q-2:185
The month oframadan in which was revealed the Quran
aguidiance for mankind and clear proof for the mankind and
guidance and criterionwhoever of you sight the crescent of the
first night of month(ramadan) he mustobserve fast
B-jeremiah 36:9
In the fifth yearof jehoi’akim the son of josi’ah king of judah in
the ninth month all thepeople in jerusalem and people who
came from the cities of judah to jerusalem proclaimeda fast
before the lord
5.Hajj pilgrimageto mecca
Q-3:97
In it are manifest sign the mecca place ofibrahim(abraham)
whoever enter it attain security .and the pilgrimage to meccais
a duty that mankind owes to ALLAH those who can afford the
expenses andwhoever disbeliev(i.e denies hajj prigrimage to
mecca)then he is a disbeliverof ALLAH
then ALLAH standnot in need of any of All mankind wealth
B-isiah2:2
Now it will come about that In thelast days The mountain of the
house of the LORD Will be established as thechief of the
mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the
nationswill stream to it.

Always acting as a programmable computer....garbage in garbage out......

How does this trash answer my post?
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
tola9ja: you can never see a bible verse that mention the word Bible it was name by a Human being the original scripture of prophet musa(jesus) is. Hinjil there is notin. Like church in the bible people just put it down to make money think judiciously there is only 1 way to salvation. It is appointed 4 a man To die. Once after death Is judgement no more Turning back

Another circular reasoning. You simply just begged the question without saying anything really!
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by tola9ja: 7:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
Emusan:

Always acting as a programmable computer....garbage in garbage out......

How does this trash answer my post?
haaa haaa lol I establish the fact 4u
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by tola9ja: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
This thread should make home page so that many people will reason to it
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by malvisguy212: 8:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
tola9ja: you can never see a bible verse that mention the word Bible it was name by a Human being the original scripture of prophet MUSA(JESUS ) is. Hinjil there is notin. Like church in the bible people just put it down to make money think judiciously there is only 1 way to salvation. It is appointed 4 a man To die. Once after death Is judgement no more Turning back
@bold. You are so confused,nothin like church in the bible? You don't even know what you are sayin.

You say the real injeel was giving to jesus, were is it?
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by tola9ja: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
malvisguy212: @bold. You are so confused,nothin like church in the bible? You don't even know what you are sayin.

You say the real injeel was giving to jesus, were is it?
yes I repeat it there is no verse in the bible that said u sud worshipp in the church or goto church on sunday or do christmass all this are fabrications finally the original hinjil as been hide because they no if u see it u will change to islam and there will be no way 4 them to make money
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by malvisguy212: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2014
tola9ja: yes I repeat it there is no verse in the bible that said u sud worshipp in the church or goto church on sunday or do christmass all this are fabrications finally the original hinjil as been hide because they no if u see it u will change to islam and there will be no way 4 them to make money
Parallel Verses New International Version And I tell you that you are Peter, and on
this rock I will build my church, and the
gates of Hades will not overcome it. New Living Translation Now I say to you that you are Peter
(which means 'rock'), and upon this rock
I will build my church, and all the powers
of hell will not conquer it. English Standard Version And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this
rock I will build my church, and the gates
of hell shall not prevail against it. New American Standard Bible "I also say to you that you are Peter, and
upon this rock I will build My church; and
the gates of Hades will not overpower it. King James Bible And I say also unto thee, That thou art
Peter, and upon this rock I will build my
church; and the gates of hell shall not
prevail against it. Holman Christian Standard Bible And I also say to you that you are Peter,
and on this rock I will build My church,
and the forces of Hades will not
overpower it. International Standard Version I tell you that you are Peter, and it is on
this rock that I will build my
congregation, and the powers of hell will
not conquer it. NET Bible And I tell you that you are Peter, and on
gates of Hades will not overpower it. Aramaic Bible in Plain English “Also I say to you, that you are Kaypha,
and upon this stone I shall build my
church, and the gates of Sheol will not
withstand it.”

Your knowledge of the gospel is so low no need to preach to you, you just want aguement. By the way, no place in the quran you are ask to pray 5 times a day or go to mecca.
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by malvisguy212: 6:48am On Jul 21, 2014
tola9ja: yes I repeat it there is no verse in the bible that said u sud worshipp in the church or goto church on sunday or do christmass all this are fabrications finally the original hinjil as been hide because they no if u see it u will change to islam and there will be no way 4 them to make money
matthew 16:18. Parallel Verses New International Version And I tell you that you are Peter, and on
gates of Hades will not overcome it. New Living Translation Now I say to you that you are Peter
of hell will not conquer it. English Standard Version And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this
of hell shall not prevail against it. New American Standard Bible "I also say to you that you are Peter, and
the gates of Hades will not overpower it. King James Bible And I say also unto thee, That thou art
prevail against it. Holman Christian Standard Bible And I also say to you that you are Peter,
overpower it. International Standard Version I tell you that you are Peter, and it is on
gates of Hades will not overpower it. Aramaic Bible in Plain English “Also I say to you, that you are Kaypha,
withstand it.”

Your knowledge of the gospel is so low no need to preach to you, you just want aguement. By the way, no place in the quran you are ask to pray 5 times a day or go to mecca.
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by tola9ja: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2014
malvisguy212: matthew 16:18. Parallel Verses New International Version And I tell you that you are Peter, and on
withstand it.”

no verse in the bible that said you should goto church on sunday and that support christmass everytin we do we have proof 4 it. [2:3-5] who believe in the unseen, observe the Contact Prayers
(Salat), and from our provisions to them, they give to charity.
And they believe in what was revealed to you, and in what was
revealed before you, and with regard to the Hereafter, they are
absolutely certain. These are guided by their Lord; these are the
winners.
[2:43] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the
obligatory charity (Zakat), and bow down with those who bow
down.
[2:45] You shall seek help through steadfastness and the Contact
Prayers (Salat). This is difficult indeed, but not so for the
reverent.
[2:153] O you who believe, seek help through steadfastness and
the Contact Prayers (salat). Allah is with those who steadfastly
persevere.
[29:45] "Observe the Salat (Contact Prayers) for it prohibits evil
and vice."
[15:98-99] "You shall glorify and praise your Lord and be with
the prostrators, and worship your Lord until you attain certainty."
[35:29-30] "Surely, those who recite the book of God, observe the
Contact Prayers and are charitable both discreetly and openly can
hope for an investment that never loses. He will recompense them
generously and will multiply His blessings upon them. He is
Forgiving, Appreciative."
[29:45] "You shall recite what is revealed to you of the Scripture,
and observe the Salat (Contact Prayers), for the Salat prohibits
evil and vice. But the remembrance of God is the most important
objective. God is aware of all that you do."
[20:14] "I am God, there is no other God but Me, you shall
worship Me and observe the Salat (Contact Prayers) to
commemorate Me."
[4:43] "O you who believe, do not observe the Contact Prayers
(Salat) while intoxicated, till you ( so that you ) know what you
are saying."
[5:6] "O you who believe, when you observe the Salat (Contact
Prayers) you shall wash your faces, wash your arms to the elbows,
wipe your heads and wash your feet to the ankles."
[6:162-163] "Say, "My Salat (Contact Prayers), my worship
practices, my life and my death, are all devoted absolutely to God
alone, the Lord of the universe. He has no partner. This is what I
am commanded to believe, and I am the first to submit."
[23:2] Successful indeed are the believers; who are reverent
during their Salat (Contact Prayers)."
[2:43] You shall observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the
obligatory charity (Zakat), and bow down with those who bow
down.
[2:150] "Wherever you go, you shall turn your face (during Salat)
towards the Sacred Masjid; wherever you might be, you shall turn
your faces (during Salat) towards it."
[2:238] "You shall consistently observe the Salat (Contact
Prayers), especially the middle prayer, and stand before God in
submission.". There is a complete surah hajj suratul hajj. We don't king faad version of holy quran or the american version etc quran is 1 not even contain a single contradiction like the bible

1 Like

Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by tola9ja: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
You have accept that the bible is not the word god
Re: Is The Bible Really The Word Of God? by tijjanioyan: 6:16am On Jul 22, 2014
PastorOluT: The bible is technically the word of God 'cos it is the written accounts of men who walked with God n are led by the Holy Spirit to utter those profound words.

there are about 50000errors in d bible,so said Jehovah witnessess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Drowning Brother. Sexual Immorality Is My Bane / The Mystery Of Iniquity, And The Revelation Of The Wicked One / An Uncompleted Mosque Need Ur Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.