Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,093 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Do You Feel Sick When She Is Pregnant. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Feel Sick When She Is Pregnant. (932 Views)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel Sick When She Is Pregnant. by suggyspic: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
Have been married for sometime now, but have never felt this sick since she got pregnant. Don't know how true this might sound, but i never felt like this when i had my first and second child. I went to the clinic for some test but the doctor said am OK. The nurse said its something called agwa in Igbo language and it happens when a woman is pregnant and sleeps in the same bed with the husband. My little daughter is not sick but seem to feel same way. I have been advise by some friends not to sleep in the same room with her. i don't believe in this crap story. someone said its because am bringing another life into this world and that the feeling is normal.
Fathers did u have any weird feeling when she was pregnant.
Mothers are you aware of this feelings.
Assuming this is true, what is it called in your language.
My apology to the bachelors and spinsters.
Re: Do You Feel Sick When She Is Pregnant. by crusader01(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
What I heard was that you will get fat when she is pregnant.
Re: Do You Feel Sick When She Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
Google Couvade syndrome aka sympathetic pregnancy.
You are not alone,sorry .. grin
Re: Do You Feel Sick When She Is Pregnant. by suggyspic: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Really, but am getting lean, cos i don't sleep. she wakes up intermittently to ease her bowels and it gets on my nerves. sometimes i regret putting her in that condition. its really affecting me. this one is different from her formal pregnancy.
Re: Do You Feel Sick When She Is Pregnant. by suggyspic: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2014
@ hispinkolo: thanks for the info, but why is my daughter feeling same way. Couvade syndrome did not mention children are also affected.
Re: Do You Feel Sick When She Is Pregnant. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Lol.. Oya sorry... It happened here... when I was pregnant, I was healthy and ok but my hubby kept complaining of waist pains, aches, etc...*i no fit laugh (@memories)
Re: Do You Feel Sick When She Is Pregnant. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
You went to a doctor to make sure you are healthy,i suggest the same for your daughter just to be sure..
Sometimes in a home,when mother and father feel ill,kids join in tooo..something like mass hysteria

sorry ooooo
Re: Do You Feel Sick When She Is Pregnant. by LewsTherin: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
Suggests you are a really nice guy that loves his woman. My Lady is heavy with our first and trust me, if I have my way, it'll be our last! I can't stand seeing her in such discomfort. I also feel sick sometimes. grin

Hey. Stuff happens. Live with it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

25 Amazing Facts About Sharks / Popular Phrases Spoken In Britain And Their Meanings / Ignorance Of A Cheating Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.