Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Poor Remuneration From A Company - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Poor Remuneration From A Company (607 Views)

Remuneration Of Indigenous Oil Servicing Firms In Nigeria / Remuneration Package In Government Agencies / Remuneration Analysis Of Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Remuneration From A Company by Smithkline555: 3:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Hello everyone, I have a very serious issue bothering me ATM. Just got a job from an organization I applied to but the remuneration is just too poor. Got a mail from them yesterday and dy said dy will pay me 45k. Will it be wise for me to reply their mail and ask for an improved offer? Somebody pls help urgently.
Re: Poor Remuneration From A Company by 234GT(m): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2014
If you are not working presently, just grab the offer and keep looking for greener pastures.
Asking for an improved offer may make them raise you to 50k or so, but hey, it may also make them drop you for someone who is ready to accept the 45k.

1 Like

Re: Poor Remuneration From A Company by Smithkline555: 10:26am On Jul 19, 2014
Yea wld really luv to.... But considering d terms lyk resuming 8am in d morning and closing by 6pm Monday - Friday and also on Saturdays(10am - 4pm). It's just not fair
Re: Poor Remuneration From A Company by Mobi47(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
For me o. Just grab that job. Dont see it as a permanent job...just assume that you are using them to add value to your experience level....continue searching for a nice job and when you grab it, u leave. If you ask them to increase ur salary, they may select another person. Play wise

(1) (Reply)

Job Test Or Scholarship / Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? / “the Essential Skills For Customer Service Excellence” Master Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.