Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure (20603 Views)

Power Bank For Your Laptop,printer, LCD Tv. / Browse MTN Unlimited For Just N70 For 24 Hrs / Power Bank For Phone,laptop,printer, And So On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 2:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Buchukwu:
SCAM I'm not interested.
Guy am not forcing you , ok. if you can board the nearest bus, come to shop F731 Alaba intl market Lagos and confirm for yourself
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
This guy is real. I bought one on thursday Last week and it worked fine. Infact, i didn't like the particular one i picked so today i went to his shop and he handed me another ONE. Don't be in a rush to label him SCAM.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by miztarromeo: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
miztarromeo: Plz display a pic of hw d laptop was connectd to d powerbank
Reply me na
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
miztarromeo:
Reply me na

Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by naijaaone(m): 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
do u have a representative in delta state, i need reply.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
naijaaone: do u have a representative in delta state, i need reply.

Not yet sir, We need a rep in south south
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by dazekid(m): 5:10am On Aug 13, 2014
futuredangote: This guy is real. I bought one on thursday Last week and it worked fine. Infact, i didn't like the particular one i picked so today i went to his shop and he handed me another ONE. Don't be in a rush to label him SCAM.

Sorry to be a bother but what didn't you like about the one you picked
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by naijaaone(m): 6:32am On Aug 13, 2014
nkadoj:

Not yet sir, We need a rep in south south
alright, what does it take to be ur rep in south-south
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2014
naijaaone: alright, what does it take to be ur rep in south-south
you have to order upto 10 pieces at the rate of 6000 each. free waybill & accesories . then next order will come with 1 free power bank. thanks.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by naijaaone(m): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2014
nkadoj: you have to order upto 10 pieces at the rate of 6000 each. free waybill & accesories . then next order will come with 1 free power bank. thanks.
ok got it. Bearing in mind dat laptops have different charger capacities ranging from 12volts to 19volts and different charging pin-outs. How do u deal with this or do u have a customised all-in-one laptop charger? Reply.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
naijaaone: ok got it. Bearing in mind dat laptops have different charger capacities ranging from 12volts to 19volts and different charging pin-outs. How do u deal with this or do u have a customised all-in-one laptop charger? Reply.

no customized all in one charger. what happens is that I will be sending along different mouth pins customized to suit different laptops
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by ican2020: 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
How much will it cost me to get the big one in Abuja?

And how long will I receive it.

Note: I have 2 toshiba laptops and phones.

And you have to check whichever one you will be sending to me properly to avoid stress of returning it.

Your response is welcome please
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
ican2020: How much will it cost me to get the big one in Abuja?

And how long will I receive it.

Note: I have 2 toshiba laptops and phones.

And you have to check whichever one you will be sending to me properly to avoid stress of returning it.

Your response is welcome please

its going to cost you 8500 the waybill 1500. phone charger 2000 . total is 12,000.
you will receive good working ones. thanks
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by Youngzedd(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bought this stuff and it got delivered to me here in Calabar.

Still testing the duration.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by Youngzedd(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
This is damn good.

Satisfied customer.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Do u also repair? I have one dat stopped working...it refuses to charge..if so lemme knw..tanx

Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by dazekid(m): 3:53am On Sep 11, 2014
dejive: Do u also repair? I have one dat stopped working...it refuses to charge..if so lemme knw..tanx

hey.how long did you have it for before it stopped working and how long did it last on an average?
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 4:30am On Sep 11, 2014
Youngzedd: This is damn good.

Satisfied customer.

Thanks for your Patronage
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2014
dazekid:

hey.how long did you have it for before it stopped working and how long did it last on an average?

It was initially been used by my friend....I think he used it 3years back..d charger got bad,so I took it from him..so wen I got a charger it just shows light but doesn't charge..maybe its d power bank or incompatable charger I don't really know.
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2014
dejive:

It was initially been used by my friend....I think he used it 3years back..d charger got bad,so I took it from him..so wen I got a charger it just shows light but doesn't charge..maybe its d power bank or incompatable charger I don't really know.

Buy 16v 4.7amps charger, it will charge it fine. Also if you can change the charging IC, it will be very ok
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by Professurr(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
@nkadoj, do you have a representative in delta state now?
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Professurr: @nkadoj, do you have a representative in delta state now?

not yet sir, still looking out for a volunteer
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by miqos02(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
nkadoj:

Buy 16v 4.7amps charger, it will charge it fine. Also if you can change the charging IC, it will be very ok
can this device work for multiple laptops like 3?
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by Melkuk: 2:02am On Sep 19, 2014
Hi there, I guess you should put up a pix, capacity and accessorises of the power bank for phones- for the good of the business. Pictures speak volumes, you know. Or what do you think?
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Melkuk: Hi there, I guess you should put up a pix, capacity and accessorises of the power bank for phones- for the good of the business. Pictures speak volumes, you know. Or what do you think?

The pictures are clearly uploaded in the first page, kindly reload your browser maybe it is too slow to open pics.
Thanks
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by aceTS: 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
hello, I'd love to know if you have a representative in jos, plateau state
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
aceTS: hello, I'd love to know if you have a representative in jos, plateau state
Not yet .. We will be glad to have one,So if you are interested, is a good opportunity, Thanks
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2014
They are still available, place your orders now
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by asalimpo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Am in abuja. Would like2 get1.
What happens in d event of malfunction seeing you dont hav an office here?

I see ur laptop powerbank isnt portable.
Dyu hav a portable alternative ?
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
asalimpo: Am in abuja. Would like2 get1.
What happens in d event of malfunction seeing you dont hav an office here?

I see ur laptop powerbank isnt portable.
Dyu hav a portable alternative ?

In case of malfunction, I will tell you the possible solutions but if too bad, then you send it down to our lagos office, we will solve the issue and put it in order.
We got the small type half the big one. Is an alternative. Thanks for asking
Re: 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure by nkadoj(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence all.
HURRY NOW AND ORDER FOR YOUR POWERBANK WHILE THE PROMO LAST

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Internet Cafe Prices in Nigeria / System Requirements Thread: Can My PC Run It? / 8 Ways Technology Makes You silly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.