Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619509 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2014
yemi2plus:

You come here to make noise without stating your problem.

Now, tell me, how does this post change anything? Next time, let's know your problem so we could find solution together.
Exactly
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by HURMORTULA(f): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2014
Thespecialone: warrapun?
Thank you jare..
My 40kg weighed goods was sent to their office which was received by "receiver wang yan 15920468789" on the first of August.i instructed them to send through Normal shipping, which they accepted. I assume thier normal shipping is 7days, its been 11 days now, they promised i would get the goods on Tuesday (today)..now, they just promised another date (Thursday).. Dont even know the assurance that i would get it on Thursday as stated sef angry
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
my brother,
just take heart its just 11days now.don't let me even tell you what augusta of nonikings and the agent did to me this last 2weeks.after 24days.i just reserved my comments so i will urge you to do such too.may God bless our hustling..
HURMORTULA:
Thank you jare..
My 40kg weighed goods was sent to their office which was received by "receiver wang yan 15920468789" on the first of August.i instructed them to send through Normal shipping, which they accepted. I assume thier normal shipping is 7days, its been 11 days now, they promised i would get the goods on Tuesday (today)..now, they just promised another date (Thursday).. Dont even know the assurance that i would get it on Thursday as stated sef angry
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
HURMORTULA:
Thank you jare..
I have asked a few questions, will get back to you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
In other non importation related stuff, some of us really need to take some basic courses in communication. It's not that hard to pass a message across in a simple and POLITE way is it?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ecash2: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thespecialone: In other non importation related stuff, some of us really need to take some basic courses in communication. It's not that hard to pass a message across in a simple and POLITE way is it?

I think it's really hard for some people to do such maybe because they lack Good home training or they just have bad habits thinking people owe them something... communication course will cause wahala

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ecash2: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thespecialone: In other non importation related stuff, some of us really need to take some basic courses in communication. It's not that hard to pass a message across in a simple and POLITE way is it?

I think it's really hard for some people to do such maybe because they lack Good home training or they just have bad habits thinking people owe them something... communication course will cause wahala.. let's those with understanding just manage them if not people fit set blow here

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lcoral(f): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
As a businessman having " good communication skills" is very vital for your business growth
. Talking from experience.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
mrtnt:
Pls i there any guarantee dat they wil nt 'chop' your money? I guess one may end up d discussion wt making pymnt into d shipping company contact (rep.) personal account.

Or must intending buyer insist on paying such money into d shipping company account instead of paying into a private account?

Well, I'll say no guarantee, simply "follow your heart and use your head" lol grin
And go for reputable companies
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
alldruns1:
I see. Tks brodaman.

You're welcome
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by QEbeauty(f): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
hi all
please can someone please give a good recommendation for normal shipping via aliexpress cause i noticed the previously cool agents are now having bad reviews
thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks to all those that had shared those wonderful information on this thread. Kudos to Ymodulus ,eph12 & every other persons for your timeless and invaluable explanations.

I have some few questions to ask that seriously bother my mind as a newbie who have not even taken a step in this importation Biz. It seems there are many expenses involved to get a package down to my location which is outside Lagos. Benin city to be precise.
My questions are:

1. After buying a product from a seller in aliexpress, will I pay the seller separately before paying the shipping agent I will use to ship my product to Nigeria?

2. Will the seller charge me extra money to take my product to the shipping agent office in China to be shipped to Nigeria after paying him the cost of the product?

3. How do I pay the shipping agent I want to use to ship my product? e.g Cj Logistic. Will it be after my product arrive their office in Lagos or before?

4. Is there a limit to the number of days one should pick up a product once it arrive the shipping agent office in Lagos? E.g if I am informed that my products had arrived Nigeria and I fail to pick it up for a whole week will I be charge for keeping it for a whole week in their office in Lagos?

Those are the few questions I really need cogent answers to being a newbie.
Thanks in advance for whomever will help to provide the answers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
QEbeauty: hi all
please can someone please give a good recommendation for normal shipping via aliexpress cause i noticed the previously cool agents are now having bad reviews
thanks
No good or bad agents. Most times its circumstances beyond their control. Its either some disappointed someone that disappointed someone that disappointed them that now make them to disappoint you. And the cycle continues. Most times its breakdown in communication that causes this. Once in a while disappoints bound to happen but you don't loose your cool. Shippers have no reason whatsoever to withhold your goods. It doesn't give them any joy when there are problems. SO when a problem arises try to reason with them as gently as possible and it will be resolved. I repeat no shipper gains anything from keeping your goods for more than the stipulated time.
Happy Importation!!! smiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mcslize:

1. After buying a product from a seller in aliexpress, will I pay the seller separately before paying the shipping agent I will use to ship my product to Nigeria?

You only pay your seller through aliexpress escrow for your goods and maybe freight fee from seller's location to your shipper's location. You pay your shipper when your goods gets to Nigeria before collecting it through their Nigerian agent.
Mcslize:
2. Will the seller charge me extra money to take my product to the shipping agent office in China to be shipped to Nigeria after paying him the cost of the product?
Everything will be added before checking out on aliexpress. If your seller will collect extra fee for shipping to your agent, the money will be added to the amount to be paid to for your goods.
Mcslize:
3. How do I pay the shipping agent I want to use to ship my product? e.g Cj Logistic. Will it be after my product arrive their office in Lagos or before?
Anyone is fine by the shipping agents. You choose the option you want, whether to pay before your order arrives or at point of collection of your order.
Mcslize:
4. Is there a limit to the number of days one should pick up a product once it arrive the shipping agent office in Lagos? E.g if I am informed that my products had arrived Nigeria and I fail to pick it up for a whole week will I be charge for keeping it for a whole week in their office in Lagos?
You shouldn't let your goods stay at the baggage store at the international airport for more than one week. Failure to pick up your goods on schedule attracts fine for each additional day it spends at the airport.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
eph12:
No good or bad agents. Most times its circumstances beyond their control. Its either some disappointed someone that disappointed someone that disappointed them that now make them to disappoint you. And the cycle continues. Most times its breakdown in communication that causes this. Once in a while disappoints bound to happen but you don't loose your cool. Shippers have no reason whatsoever to withhold your goods. It doesn't give them any joy when there are problems. SO when a problem arises try to reason with them as gently as possible and it will be resolved. I repeat no shipper gains anything from keeping your goods for more than the stipulated time.
Happy Importation!!! smiley
Well said sir. I always tell people, add a few days extra to accommodate unforeseen circumstances before giving your customers a delivery date. Importation requires patience and perseverance. Lots of it especially when things go south.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
As I mentioned earlier, even your preferred shipping agent that you have come to see as reliable is bound to default one day and will do it in a big way, will you keep running from one to the other? Get atleast two, even if they default you can still forgive them and continue using them.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
eph12 thanks for ur quick reply to my questions. Still need some more answers though

1.Does it means the shipping agents being used to ship to Nigeria do not have a particular offices they keep ones orders when they arrive Lagos?

2. Must one go to the airport to pick up the goods?

Cuz I am still yet to understand where my products will be kept if I use a shipping agent like Cj Logistics that has Lagos Address: 14 stella sholanke street ajao estate. The above address doesn't look like an airport address so why will my goods be in the airport and be picked up at the airport? Is it not Cj Logistic that will ship the products to me if I used them or the airport operators? Just need a clarification on that.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dangoteagent: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mcslize
1. They have their offices but most times especially those that do express shipping collects their goods at the airport from the agents there. You can discuss with your choice of shipping company to know where exactly you are to come for your goods. I use St Pat but i pick my orders myself from Emeka at the baggage store even though they have office at Ajao estate. Only when am very occupied will i instruct Favour of St Pat to take my goods to their office.
2. Talk to your shipper about this.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
dangoteagent: To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com
Tell Dangote to call me 08053608887 and i will consider his proposal cool

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 4:03am On Aug 13, 2014
Sir eph12, thanks so much for ur timely reply.

I think as a newbie I won't use express. It is normal I will use for the time being. 7days for normal is not too much for me after all I am about to start. I will think of express maybe somewhere from next year. But for now I will make do with Normal only

if I use Normal will I still be asked to pick up my products at the Airport or their Office? Why I asked is because I am not the one to be picking up my products I will use IBL to do the pick up to my Location outside Lagos.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 4:06am On Aug 13, 2014
Someone should help post me the St Patrick Adress in English. Don't understand those China words used as an address in jpeg. I need the address in English.

Someone help post it. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sumtin4sure(m): 8:00am On Aug 13, 2014
Help Please. I bought some goods and ship them to an agent, my seller says it will get to my agent in 1-2 days. The agent ask me to send them my Name, Phone No. and Tracking No. Which I did and promise to call when my goods get to them so I can tell them the method I want to use in shipping. this is the 3rd day and no call yet. This is my first time of using shipping agent
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2014
Mcslize
IBL can pick your goods for you from the airport or Ajao estate. Just get the exact location where the goods are. He comes highly recommended.
1F73 tangqi clothing market,No.132 guangyuan xi road,baiyun district,Guangzhou广州市白云区广园西路132号唐旗外贸服装城1F73档. Patrick 13710706073

sumtin4sure
The agent you are talking about don't reply your messages any longer?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2014
dangoteagent: To become a distributor of dangote cement call sales manager (RS scheme): 09024810323 or at sales.distributors.applcation@gmail.com

why advertising what is beyond you yourself. You too become mayor source power bank distributor. send mail to sales@mayorall.com. Thank you

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2014
sumtin4sure: Help Please. I bought some goods and ship them to an agent, my seller says it will get to my agent in 1-2 days. The agent ask me to send them my Name, Phone No. and Tracking No. Which I did and promise to call when my goods get to them so I can tell them the method I want to use in shipping. this is the 3rd day and no call yet. This is my first time of using shipping agent

Track the goods and know its location.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2014
mayorall:

why advertising what is beyond you yourself. You too become mayor source power bank distributor. send mail to sales@mayorall.com. Thank you
Mayor, you no go kill me ooo
How far with CAC?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2014
9free:
Mayor, you no go kill me ooo
How far with CAC?

ending of the week. I cant wait for us to start.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 10:39am On Aug 13, 2014
mayorall:

ending of the week. I cant wait for us to start.
Me too
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2014
eph12
Thanks sir,

you have really helped alot answering my questions that have always bothered my mind. Thanks a bunch.

I'm now planning of going to get a master card either in UBA bank or GTbank. Now

1. Which of the Banks will you prefer for me to get the master card?

2. I heard one must submit utility Bill, National ID card and a passport photograh. But I don't have National ID card. Which other ID card can I use apart from the National ID card?

3. How much will it cost me to get the master card either in UBA or GTbank?

4. How do I load money into the master card?

5. Can I use the master card to also withdraw from an ATM machine or just for making online payment only?

6. I heard someone said that some shipping agents do not ship ones products if the products are not up to 10kg..how true is that?

7. Can one ship just 1kg or below or just 1kg above?

8. In aliexpress after chatting with the seller of what one wants to buy, who determine the exchange rate? Cuz normally an exchange rate supposed to be atmost N160 per Dollar. For example if I buy an item that cost $10 from a seller and want to make payment on aliexpress, does the system automatically synchronise the current exchange rate?

eph12 u have help me alot with your clear answer to my questions and I am still looking up to you to help answer the above questions for me.

Any other good person can still help to answer them for me especially any of the questions you know you can help me to answer.
Thanks to eph12 you are the bomb. May God Bless you. Look forward to ur reply soon.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2014
HURMORTULA:
Thank you jare..
expect an SMS to come for ya goods today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (227) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65