Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (634044 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
shortgun:
You are very knowledgeable in the business.
I think we should know his/her(Nonnyking) Handle, if he is a member here, likewise other logistics people here. I apologize if you are offended sire.
Offended ke? Not at all o. I really don't known if the likes of Nonny and the rest are here. I believe they are too occupied for this. Wish you all the best thosmiley
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
prudentheart:
Kindly let me crave the indulgence of youngmodulus and answer this in his absential, cuz am also an importer in Akure.....
Your cost of getting it down to akure won't be added to the price you're paying, you only need to pay for the actual amount of what you're buying afterward giving the instruction of shipping it to your agent there in china.
But mostly you will make the shipping payment after your goods has been cleared in lagos, then you will be responsible for the transport from lag to akure & collect your goods @ cathederal via sunshine.!

Aptly put. cool
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
prudentheart:
Kindly let me crave the indulgence of youngmodulus and answer this in his absential, cuz am also an importer in Akure.....
Your cost of getting it down to akure won't be added to the price you're paying, you only need to pay for the actual amount of what you're buying afterward giving the instruction of shipping it to your agent there in china.
But mostly you will make the shipping payment after your goods has been cleared in lagos, then you will be responsible for the transport from lag to akure & collect your goods @ cathederal via sunshine.!

Thanks Prudentheart, so how do you make payment?.. that's the hurdle I need to cross now. the "@ cathedral via Sunshine" .. that point is the real deal.. you see lots of people collecting goods from sunshine drivers..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nivlin: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2014
rawe45:

Thanks Prudentheart, so how do you make payment?.. that's the hurdle I need to cross now. the "@ cathedral via Sunshine" .. that point is the real deal.. you see lots of people collecting goods from sunshine drivers..

When your goods has successfully arrived in Nigeria, contact any of the numerous local logistics available - (IBL, KBM etc), give them a detailed description of where your package is located and your desired destination, you pay the charges into their bank account then they will waybill your goods down to Akure
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by xtratagem(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2014
Nonny kings customer care is very poor. The lady that picked my calls was hanging up calls each time I ask her questions also, the whatsapp contact replies once in a day. That's very bad...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by puffyjoe: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please I need help on this,I make payment for 3 tablet on
aliexpress and the next day I receive a mail telling me that
my order has being closed and my money has being
deducted. in the mail sent to me I was ask to send my
statement of acct ,I'd card ,atm scan copy, to claim. Have
sent everything they ask for but my money has not being
refunded.pls house help me out, how do I get my money?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by puffyjoe: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Please I need help on this,I make payment for 3 tablet on
refunded.pls house help me out, how do I get my money
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tador(m): 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ymodulus: Company Name: St. Patrick International Logistics

Chinese Address:

Chinese Phone No: +8615920468789
Nigerian Phone No: @ymodulus, Almighty God will bless you.
please i have a good question to ask.My question is on $120/CBM + 25000/CMB.Though to calculate it CBM it goes thus: LENGTH×BREADTH×WIDTH.Ffor example a 3m×4×5 will give us= 60CM.If dimention of your consignment is cm you will convert it to METER in to gets its CBM
However,if CBM is 0.648× 0.525×0.042 =0.142884 CM.
Now how do i calculate the cost of 0.142884 CBM08101951252, 08129979300
Whatsapp:

Nigerian Address: Call to verify

***CHARGES***

Express: $9/KG + #450/KG === 1DAYs
Normal: $4.7/KG + #300/KG ===7Days (Items without batteries)
Normal: $5.5/KG + #300/KG === 7Days (Items with batteries e.g. phone, tablet)
Sea: $120 / CBM + #25,000/CBM ===
45days

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by samint1: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
puffyjoe: Please I need help on this,I make payment for 3 tablet on
refunded.pls house help me out, how do I get my money
Your problem is similar to mine. I made payments for items from 5 different sellers last week and 3 were closed while 2 were successful.
A day after 2 out of the 3 unsuccessful transactions was refunded to my account while I am still waiting for the last one hopefully by Monday.
From my understanding from a chat with their customer care unit, the funds never got to aliexpress. Its between your bank and card company eg visacard or mastercard.
Give them some days (weekend not included) and a refund will be made. If not or if too anxious you can visit your bank, explain to them and ask them to give you dispute form to fill.
The documents you submitted to aliexpress is for them to verify you are truly the owner of the card you used for the transaction and to prevent future repeat.
It may take a little time but your money can never get lost.
I hope this helps.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by puffyjoe: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks so much, my mind at rest now,I use access bank visa debit card for transaction are they that slow in refund ? Since august 12
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by puffyjoe: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
I made the payment on 12 of august and order was closed on 13th of august,I sent the document that same day which is 13th
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Drey007: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2014
puffyjoe: I made the payment on 12 of august and order was closed on 13th of august,I sent the document that same day which is 13th
The last time this happen to me on gtbank card I have to call there headqtrs before my money get refund. I guess u should go to nearest access bank and call there headqtr and explain to them
Shalom
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 3:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Nivlin:

When your goods has successfully arrived in Nigeria, contact any of the numerous local logistics available - (IBL, KBM etc), give them a detailed description of where your package is located and your desired destination, you pay the charges into their bank account then they will waybill your goods down to Akure

Thanks Nivlin, I was actually asking about making payment to the seller. i.e Aliexpress
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 4:22am On Aug 17, 2014
Pls this has been like this since on the 12th, is it normal?

RJ141791981CN 2014 Received by China Post Ningbo Nigeria 20140812 1528
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 5:16am On Aug 17, 2014
rawe45:

I was actually asking about making payment to the seller. i.e Aliexpress
With your master or visa card or you outsource to one of the numerous agents here on NL to help you with the payment.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 5:17am On Aug 17, 2014
Mariesio:
Pls this has been like this since on the 12th, is it normal?

RJ141791981CN 2014 Received by China Post Ningbo Nigeria 20140812 1528
Yes it is
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by goodtalk(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Inter state and intra state Parcel Delivery
5.Air Frieght services
6.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
7.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young Motors, Safari Express, All 36 states Government official Transport companies, Arik Air Etc.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!..

https://www.nairaland.com/1789817/krixmas-logistics-services.for-cheap-pickups/1

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2014
eph12:
Yes it is

So how long will it be in China before coming down to Nigeria ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JustCare: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2014
Hello guys it's been a while! just place importation on a hold for some time now. I want to bring in a tablet. which shipping agent do you people recommend @China mainland. tnx
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lifestyle1(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2014
JustCare: Hello guys it's been a while! just place importation on a hold for some time now. I want to bring in a tablet. which shipping agent do you people recommend @China mainland. tnx

Try nonnykings for express only or st patrick.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JustCare: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2014
lifestyle1: .

Try nonnykings for express only or st patrick.
okay. what's his charges now for 1kg parcel to Lagos.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2014
JustCare:
okay. what's his charges now for 1kg parcel to Lagos.

$9 and N450 for clearing for express , spoke with their Lagos contact yesterday . My tab got to them today and the Chiba contact said I will get it today .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JustCare: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2014
Mariesio:

$9 and N450 for clearing for express , spoke with their Lagos contact yesterday . My tab got to them today and the Chiba contact said I will get it today .
tnx
hope he still uses this Line... +8615813302441
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2014
JustCare:
tnx

I called the lagos no for info but no one picked my call for the China own though got response to my whatsapp chat( +234 806 674 8474) after 12hrs ....which is actually 5hrs later .....bearing in mind time difference .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JustCare: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2014
$9 and N450 for clearing for express , spoke with their Lagos contact yesterday . My tab got to them today and the Chiba contact said I will get it today .[/quote]
tnx
tnx
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JustCare: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Mariesio:

I called the lagos no for info but no one picked my call for the China own though got response to my whatsapp chat( +234 806 674 8474) after 12hrs ....which is actually 5hrs later .....bearing in mind time difference .

k
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2014
Pls wats d exchange rate of fcmb
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by affairsnaija: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
pls can someone enlightin me on DHL EXPRESS cost
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
eph12:
Tell Dangote to call me 08053608887 and i will consider his proposal cool
very good and he can also call my maneger@07060777571
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by morzook(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello sirs, abeg what shipment methods can I use to ship to this locations from Lagos: Abuja, PH and Enugu? How like to know how much they cost...

Thanks in advance
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pls I haven't gotten something straight here. I just need someone to answer my questions to put me through.

I am pretty new to starting this importation Biz. And I am planning of using free shipping. My questions are:

1. when ordering for a product in aliexpress apart from providing my house address to the seller what information will I provide to the seller about the post office nearest to me?

2. Will I provide the post Office Postal code?

3. If yes how do I get the post office postal code of the nearest post office if am providing the postal code wen makin my order in aliexpress?

Somebody should put me through if at all I will provide the postal code to the seller.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (227) (Reply)