Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620136 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NaijaShipping(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am not defending the wrong weighing of packages and parcels but it is very complex in the world of freight and not as simple as the kg weight. The dimensions also have to be taken into account.
For an accurate weight of your items, use our new freight calculator www.naijashipping.com/price.html
There are also minimum weights to account for and service fee's if charged.

For those not in a hurry for their items from China but want to use a trustworthy company, then try us today, we will procure your items for you and notify you when they arrive in the UK with picture evidence.
After cleared payment we shall then send your goods to Nigeria, clear and deliver to your doorstep. Contact us for your quote on these types of orders as our calculator is not coded for that type of quote.

W: www.naijashipping.com
T: +44 (0) 800 634 6480 / +44 (0) 208 123 6762
E: [email]sales@naijashipping.com[/email]
Whatsapp: +447340982494
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
NaijaShipping:
I am not defending the wrong weighing of packages and parcels but it is very complex in the world of freight and not as simple as the kg weight. The dimensions also have to be taken into account.
For an accurate weight of your items, use our new freight calculator www.naijashipping.com/price.html
There are also minimum weights to account for and service fee's if charged.

For those not in a hurry for their items from China but want to use a trustworthy company, then try us today, we will procure your items for you and notify you when they arrive in the UK with picture evidence.
After cleared payment we shall then send your goods to Nigeria, clear and deliver to your doorstep. Contact us for your quote on these types of orders as our calculator is not coded for that type of quote.

W: www.naijashipping.com
T: +44 (0) 800 634 6480 / +44 (0) 208 123 6762
E: [email]sales@naijashipping.com[/email]
Whatsapp: +447340982494
from china to UK then to naija? won't that triple or fourple shipping cost?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NaijaShipping(m): 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
NnamdiN:
from china to UK then to naija? won't that triple or fourple shipping cost?

No not necessarily.
Depends what it is you purchase and quantity. Most qualify for free shipping to UK so if you ordered many different free shipping items to ourselves in UK, we can consolidate all into one shipment.
We can also book your cargo space from China to Naija but you will still face the problem of whom to send it to beforehand, that route via ourselves could prove more costly unless you have prior agreement/arrangement with your sellers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ayaba(f): 2:01am On Jan 21, 2016
Has anyone done sea shipping with St Patrick's , my sea goods is taking forever to arrive
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by biznessman(m): 9:53am On Jan 21, 2016
They even mandate payments higher than the mallam exchange rate, go to the beginning of this thread to see other options
Moyanbe:
I haven't tried themWes, have you also tried them? If yes, how reliable are they and do they also mandate payment in naira at mallam exchange rate?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by biznessman(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2016
USA to Naija Abe g who has options for me/us lsmglobalshipping and cargo2lagos are out of the question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Melaine(f): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2016
Please can anyone suggest good company for this importation from china. I read so many complaints and i don't want to take chances. Please can anyone help me out. I have a sample i want to bring in. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carolineguo(f): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nlevel:
I visited 1688.com and taobao.com but they are both in Chinese Please how do I convert to English?av tried all I could.
hi,please use the English version they have
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carolineguo(f): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
Melaine:
Please can anyone suggest good company for this importation from china. I read so many complaints and i don't want to take chances. Please can anyone help me out. I have a sample i want to bring in. Thanks
which kind of company you need?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by biznessman(m): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2016
Guys abeg am in need of USA to Naija shipping, Abeg who has options for me/us lsmglobalshipping and cargo2lagos are out of the question
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Adebayolove(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2016
biznessman:
Guys abeg am in need of USA to Naija shipping, Abeg who has options for me/us lsmglobalshipping and cargo2lagos are out of the question

Cargo Atlantic
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carolineguo(f): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godspikin:
These chumaco guys, royal gate and nonikings use the same address in computer village.
Their service is pathetic, they are very rude to customers and very dishonest.
Imagine my package, normal freight is now 17th day with royal gate without any hope of when I will receive it, to make matters worse he is not picking calls and anurika the lady in computer village and her brothers will insult you if you dare ask them any question as regards the goods.
one airport,many air company share it,who can tell me,what is this?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carolineguo(f): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
carolineguo:
carolineguo:
Godspikin:

These chumaco guys, royal gate and nonikings use the same address in computer village.
Their service is pathetic, they are very rude to customers and very dishonest.
Imagine my package, normal freight is now 17th day with royal gate without any hope of when I will receive it, to make matters worse he is not picking calls and anurika the lady in computer village and her brothers will insult you if you dare ask them any question as regards the goods
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carolineguo(f): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=post=42224788][/quote]me already use chumaco for many tomes they send goods very fast and do very good service
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Punck4real(f): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2016
boniquegalaxy:

Just experienced the same thing I was charged for 6.5kg for goods that is actually 5kg and at an exchange rate of 310/ 1USD.
Wish there's another way round.
I don drop them long time ago. Try other shipping agent. Don't just use one

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2016
biznessman:

Mail Impex works for me.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carolineguo(f): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Read the thread.

i am always using the chumaco logistics they are very fast and help me to pay money for my supplier in china, because me buy goods from alibaba and aliexpree,when my goods be ready,they will pay my supplier money,and sending goods to me. In my mind,they are very good for me.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carolineguo(f): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Homguy:
I have opened an account with Aliexpress. After ordering items, how do I pay and ensure the exact goods are sent to the shipping company? And how do I pay the shipping company? Do I have to register at their site again? Or Is there a separate company that can handle all my payments?
you can call your agent and let them to help you to pay money for your supplier and they will send goods to your agent warehouse and you can use chumaco logistics, chumaco008613168300844.if you have any question for your situation you can call him
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carolineguo(f): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
ecash2:

I thought this thread is to teach Nigerians for free, if you can't tell us how to go about it then forget....

guys am working on how to buy directly from that site. once I have the breakthrough with it, I will post everything her.. just keep your eyes hear...
meanwhile anyone with useful information about buying directly from www.1688.com. kindly post it... don't let anyone reap u of ur right to free info from this thren.... one love
in fact, jd.com you can buy original goods from there especially for digital ,phone,camera,conditioner,etc,all of them are real, not have any copy , of course, if you want to buy very good perfume, it is your first choice' if you want to know more information . I will go on writing for you. Share with you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carolineguo(f): 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Read the thread.

i think suitable for you is the best,evey person communicate with each other need time.business also like this,I recommend one company for you. Easy way chumaco logistics,if you like,you can test them. One permanet agent,it is useful for your business in the long time.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Carolineguo it's ok.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Why this Carol girl day blast English like chinco na?

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hariorh: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
omoteamac:

I think she is sef. Probably using Google translate to type in English

2 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
She is. Her profile picture shows that...

hariorh:

I think she is sef. Probably using Google translate to type in English
omoteamac:
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebayo3449(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
carolineguo:
hi,please use the English version they have
use Google chrome
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carolineguo(f): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
omoteamac:
me don't use any google translater,I type in English by myself. smiley grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco(m): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA TO AFRICAN
CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

IF YOU NEED TO SEND GOODS FROM CHINA TO AFRICAN,PLEASE CONTACT US.
Easyway chumaco logistics. No :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1087号,
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by uchman(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2016
please your office address in Nigeria?

Chumaco:
 CHINA TO AFRICAN

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Do you send goods from Nigeria to China?

Chumaco:
 CHINA TO AFRICAN

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ochadez(m): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2016
ymodulus pls add me on WhatsApp 07063167743..I need Help
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nsonaso(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2016
Ymodulus:
Explanation of logistics terms

1. Way Bill: Cost of transporting goods from 1 location to another. E.g.
-If the cost of transporting cement from China to Nigeria. We can safely say waybill from china to Nigeria is $8.
-If cost of transporting goods from Lagos to Abuja is #2000 We can safely say waybill for Lagos to Abuja is #2000
2. Freight: Means Transport. We have Air Freight( well known as shipping by plane ) , Sea Freight ( known as shipping by sea)
3. Demurrage: Money paid to freight companies for storing goods not picked at a standard date. E.g if your goods arrived Nigeria today and you didn’t pick it today you went there the next day, you will pay demurrage.

Please Bro I need your help and I've sent you a pm please can you reply me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.