Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619261 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukwubyk: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2016
just2okworld:

stanbic... #280
Gtb...#299
But I see 197 on First bank's exchange rate display device. Is it not what they will deduct if I pay for any item that sales on $? Like in Aliexpress, eBay etc.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by carolineguo(f): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2016
HI, ME CAN HELP YOU DO THIS,MY NAME IS CAROLINE,8618588631673,THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER,
justi4jesu:

I can help with that.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Paypal Funds available - Rate 295 to $1

Pay your Chinese suppliers via Paypal
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by koredex4love(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
chukwubyk:

Please which ones are normal shipping?
I need more info please.

Normal shipping is a method that takes between 7-14days and its a bit cheaper.
For more information consult your agent .
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by darelar(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
justi4jesu:

I can help with that.
how much will that be
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by darelar(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Send me ur WhatsApp contact
justi4jesu:

I can help with that.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
darelar:
Send me ur WhatsApp contact

Check my signature.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2016
good day pls who knows Ny personall shopper in turkey or china?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shortgun(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
chukwubyk:

But I see 197 on First bank's exchange rate display device. Is it not what they will deduct if I pay for any item that sales on $? Like in Aliexpress, eBay etc.
I just did 315/$ with diamond bank.
Have I been scammed?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nairaimporter: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello all,

I am a software developer, I build mobile apps(Android, ios) and websites. I am looking to create technology solutions for Nairaland importers, but I don't know how I can help?

Pls answer this question.....

If you know how to create mobile apps and websites to help you become more profitable, what app will you create?

What will the app do?

I am also willing to create software(mobile apps and websites) for free for you guys.

Just quote me and send me a request on this thread.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 812clothings(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
Was just about to ask the same thing. Does anyone know a Chinese site where textile materials can be ordered for and other tailoring materials. I.E button and tags. Thanks in advance
cruzclinton1:
Pls can u guide me....I want to start importation but don't have any idea on it......is all about tailoring material....is usually shipped in container like 20fit or more. Pls how do I go about it. There is this particular product that sells well in that line. So I want to see if I can import it. Thanks. Any other valued contributors re well appreciated

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Arise and Shine all the way,$4.2/kg,320/kg clearance. The bigger the goods the lesser you pay,they have charged me $4/kg for 53.7kg and my 42 that was sent this week is at $3.9/kg.Delivery is 4-7days.N.B:BASED ON MY OBSERVATION, THEY DON'T LIKE HANDLING SMALLER ITEMS BECAUSE A FRIEND 3KG WAS FORGOTTEN AT THE OFFICE UNTIL I STARTED ASKING QUESTIONS. But if you have bigger item, I think they are sure bet.Please I don't work with/for them ,I am only trying to make sure that other nairalanders benefit from it because I have benefited from Nairaland a lot.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by david22uu(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2016
Obynolee:
Arise and Shine all the way,$4.2/kg,320/kg clearance. The bigger the goods the lesser you pay,they have charged me $4/kg for 53.7kg and my 42 that was sent this week is at $3.9/kg.Delivery is 4-7days.N.B:BASED ON MY OBSERVATION, THEY DON'T LIKE HANDLING SMALLER ITEMS BECAUSE A FRIEND 3KG WAS FORGOTTEN AT THE OFFICE UNTIL I STARTED ASKING QUESTIONS. But if you have bigger item, I think they are sure bet.Please I don't work with/for them ,I am only trying to make sure that other nairalanders benefit from it because I have benefited from Nairaland a lot.
please can you give me thier contact and thier location in china

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2016
david22uu:

please can you give me thier contact and thier location in china

Please don't use their express,whatsapp Bishop, their rate is $4.2/kg but the $4 & $3.9 is based on my experience not that I negotiated with them,I only send my goods to them and got the bill.Good luck.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tosinjay(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2016
Obynolee:

Please don't use their express,whatsapp Bishop, their rate is $4.2/kg but the $4 & $3.9 is based on my experience not that I negotiated with them,I only send my goods to them and got the bill.Good luck.
Hi bro, please how did you pay them the dollar, @ what rate and do they accept transfer to their dollar account?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2016
How long does their normal shipping take?

Obynolee:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bookiemart01:
How long does their normal shipping take?

4-7 days
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
tosinjay:

Hi bro, please how did you pay them the dollar, @ what rate and do they accept transfer to their dollar account?

Most of these shippers use black market rate but I think you can transfer to their dollar account because the message they will sent to you when your goods arrived will consists of the naira and dollar accounts. But you need to present payment proof.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by deekseen(m): 1:45am On Apr 15, 2016
Obynolee:

With the new Naira-Yuan policy, is it not better to pay them in Yuan since they are in China?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Obynolee(f): 6:39am On Apr 15, 2016
deekseen:
With the new Naira-Yuan policy, is it not better to pay them in Yuan since they are in China?

Have banks started implementing the policy?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by xwhite(m): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2016
Uche logistics company, please have any one make use of their service and are they real?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:40am On Apr 15, 2016
xwhite:
Uche logistics company, please have any one make use of their service and are they real?
They are real & I love them for express more than the rest but their normal is damn expensive for me.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

They are real & I love them for express more than the rest but their normal is damn expensive for me.
yes this is very true, I use them for express only too
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by xwhite(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
I want to buy from Alibaba, please is there any payment security like aliexpress, the seller said i can pay him using paypal or using alibaba please i need guide on how to pay the seller and also not to be scam
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bookiemart01(f): 12:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Paypal is also secure. Go ahead with paypal payment, no shaking

xwhite:
I want to buy from Alibaba, please is there any payment security like aliexpress, the seller said i can pay him using paypal or using alibaba please i need guide on how to pay the seller and also not to be scam
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
xwhite:

I can help you pay your suppliers through Paypal.

Rate 295
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by just2okworld(f): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
xwhite:

they are very real,express with them is cool,but ivenever used them for normal
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JAZES(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
Guys,
am just trying my hands on this importation biz from china.
How is chrisvicmall service cos am considering using them though am finding it difficult to find their china
and naija address on their website, kindly help me if you have the info.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by oevenme(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Arise and Shine, uhnnmmmmmm, I reserved my comments for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (227) (Reply)