Stats: 3,194,099 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (633947 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by majormatt(m): 5:30am On May 17, 2017
2000 payoneer for 365 for sale
danbincike:

Please how reliable is this?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kaboninc(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2017
Good morning!!!!

RMB available for sale

Rate ==> 56/¥

WhatsApp and take your slice.. ..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by SaheedOye1: 9:52am On May 17, 2017
Hi here, i have $200 paypal funds for exchange.

I want to sell at #360/$.

If you are interested, contact me on whatsapp - zero 8 zero 33 88 four 9 zero 9.

Please be ready to send first or come with an
escrow. Must be someone well known on nairaland. Most especially, on fiverr threads. Thanks

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dollabiz: 11:13am On May 17, 2017
Oh
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kaboninc(m): 6:43am On May 18, 2017
Good morning!!!!

For your RMB payments to Chinese Banks, Alipay, etc, feel free to contact me. All payments are instant and no delays.

Rates are competitive and discounts for bulk purchases are available.

Today's Rate ==> 55.8/¥

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2017
mimicue:

How ? .. please send me a mail ariyike291@gmail.com thanks
my whatsapp 08182581068......
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adurapraiz: 3:16am On May 21, 2017
Please I want to start importing toys, Party supplies from china. I need someone to put me through
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2017
adurapraiz:
Please I want to start importing toys, Party supplies from china. I need someone to put me through
all you have to do, is to go to the Chinese site, you want to buy, search for a supplier, make a deal with the one to your taste and ship it to your agent

You can read this thread for more

https://www.nairaland.com/2866978/how-buy-1688.com-chinese-store
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nkhay(f): 5:27pm On May 21, 2017
$360 Skrill available @370

Contact on sig. Danke!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kaboninc(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2017
kaboninc:
Good morning!!!

For your RMB payments to Chinese Banks, Alipay, etc, feel free to contact me. All payments are instant and no delays.

Rates are competitive and discounts for bulk purchases are available.

Today's Rate ==> 54.5/¥

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iphien(f): 8:21am On May 29, 2017
Please does anybody have any logistics company that ships from indonesia to Nigeria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

My contacts on my signature

N58/¥
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
tugrow:

N58/¥
what are your rates, .. and u r location
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
emmy4lov:

what are your rates, .. and u r location
chat me up, my contacts are on my signature
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebayo3449(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
mayorall:
Mayorall China Cargo. Great price you can trust, cheapest in Nigeria

China price list .

Express shipping:

shipping method in which goods arrived in Nigeria in 24hours from the time it get to our China office.

Charges : $7.5/kg custom clearance fee of #400

Normal shipping:

Shipping method in which goods arrived in 7 business days from the time it arrived our China office. We ship every Tuesday and Friday. $4.2/kg and clearing fee of #350

Nose of operation: You can buy and ship to our China office yourself.

We can also buy and ship for you while you seat at your convenience. We will also use our expertise to help you negotiate on alibaba and check item quality for you. Inspection also available for large productions.

Contact us: mayorall companies

22, Abeokuta street,
Off Awolowo way,
Anifowoshe, Ikeja,
Lagos.

Whatsapp : 07066435369

Email: order@mayorall.com

great customer service
Bro howfar now.
U don't pick my call.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2017

N58/¥

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebayo3449(m): 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
mayorall:
Mayorall China Cargo. Great price you can trust, cheapest in Nigeria

China price list .

Express shipping:

shipping method in which goods arrived in Nigeria in 24hours from the time it get to our China office.

Charges : $7.5/kg custom clearance fee of #400

Normal shipping:

Shipping method in which goods arrived in 7 business days from the time it arrived our China office. We ship every Tuesday and Friday. $4.2/kg and clearing fee of #350

Nose of operation: You can buy and ship to our China office yourself.

We can also buy and ship for you while you seat at your convenience. We will also use our expertise to help you negotiate on alibaba and check item quality for you. Inspection also available for large productions.

Contact us: mayorall companies

22, Abeokuta street,
Off Awolowo way,
Anifowoshe, Ikeja,
Lagos.

Whatsapp : 07066435369

Email: order@mayorall.com

great customer service
Pls can any one tell me about this company.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by adebayo3449(m): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
SundryInfo:
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Now to the crux of the matter.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 10days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.
All these shipping companies self.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
tugrow:

N58/¥
I have somebody that wants to buy​ from taobao. Are you available​ for business?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
eph12:

I have somebody that wants to buy​ from taobao. Are you available​ for business?
yes sir, very much available, sir long time, no see

Contact on my signature
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by omoneg: 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hello all. Please i need ur help. I have some things in china i want to buy. The weight is not up to 3kg. Whats the most efficient cost effective way to get the items to me in Nigeria.

Please assist.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 2:32am On Jun 25, 2017
omoneg:
Hello all. Please i need ur help. I have some things in china i want to buy. The weight is not up to 3kg. Whats the most efficient cost effective way to get the items to me in Nigeria.

Please assist.

Contact me

4.3usd/kg
350 clearing
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2017
Wow! it's being along time here.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2017
jamarionj:
Wow! it's being along time here.
grin grin Long time bro
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
tugrow:
grin grin Long time bro
Ya. you have grow into lots of ideas bro.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2017
jamarionj:

Ya. you have grow into lots of ideas bro.
yes bro

Thanks to God Oooo
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Solitin40: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
tugrow:

Contact me

4.3usd/kg
350 clearing
I need your WhatsApp number the one on your signature is long you activate it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 4:22am On Jun 26, 2017
Solitin40:

I need your WhatsApp number the one on your signature is long you activate it
that is my whatsapp number or you can call me and I will add you up to the whatsapp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 4:23am On Jun 26, 2017

N58/¥

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (227) (Reply)