Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (634617 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco12: 5:18am On Apr 12, 2017
adebayo3449:

Yes boss

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ndubisik(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bookiemart01:
I stopped using them since last year. The 1st time I ever instructed them to consolidate my goods, they stole my shirt and a pair of shoes.

Please which shipping company do you use now abeg?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by kaboninc(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
For your RMB needs, 15,100 RMB is available for instant payment @ 60/RMB.

WhatsApp and lets deal...
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by I888(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bookiemart01:
I can help you pay. Send me a message via my signature

I have sorted it out ma'am. I waited long for help but no one responded. I had to meet someone off here. And the goods sold before they even arrived.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Guys, any TRUSTED courier coy I could use to deliver an item in V.I tomorrow? TRUSTED in bold because they'd collect cash on delivery?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2017
NnamdiN:
Guys, any TRUSTED courier coy I could use to deliver an item in V.I tomorrow? TRUSTED in bold because they'd collect cash on delivery?

This one below.

David-Leo Toyin Alabi
IBL Logistics
42D, binukonu Shopping Plaza, Ogudu road, Ojota, Lagos.
07033801718, 08021219158, 08054527192

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NnamdiN: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chartey:

This one below.

David-Leo Toyin Alabi
IBL Logistics
very helpful. Gracias
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
NnamdiN:
very helpful. Gracias
My pleasure.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by uchman(m): 4:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,
Please who will help me with China business visa invitation...
Talk to me here or drop your contact...
Thank you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2017
They dont pick their calls nor respond to whatsapp messages. Dont waste your precious time

Chartey:

This one below.

David-Leo Toyin Alabi
IBL Logistics

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 8:34am On Apr 27, 2017
Teeworld13:
They dont pick their calls nor respond to whatsapp messages. Dont waste your precious time

Been doing business together for years now. Please call them during working hours and try all the numbers at a time.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2017
Mayorall China Cargo. Great price you can trust, cheapest in Nigeria

China price list .

Express shipping:

shipping method in which goods arrived in Nigeria in 24hours from the time it get to our China office.

Charges : $7.5/kg custom clearance fee of #400

Normal shipping:

Shipping method in which goods arrived in 7 business days from the time it arrived our China office. We ship every Tuesday and Friday. $4.2/kg and clearing fee of #350

Nose of operation: You can buy and ship to our China office yourself.

We can also buy and ship for you while you seat at your convenience. We will also use our expertise to help you negotiate on alibaba and check item quality for you. Inspection also available for large productions.

Contact us: mayorall companies

22, Abeokuta street,
Off Awolowo way,
Anifowoshe, Ikeja,
Lagos.

Whatsapp : 07066435369

Email: order@mayorall.com

great customer service

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lalaboi(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2017
SundryInfo:
I wish to notify Nairalanders (especially those into importation) of the gross disservice I am presently suffering in the hands of UCSHIPPING (UcheLogistics) - a shipping agent that ships from China.

The importation business, especially one that involves 3rd party shipping like theirs, hinges solely on prompt, effective and reliable communication. But this is exactly one of the areas UCShipping have failed in. Their 2 contact persons in China – Lily and Uche - finds it extremely difficult to communicate via chats and even calls.

Usually, I direct my queries to both persons, but Uche would direct me to Lily, and Lily would ignore my messages. The very few times she managed to respond to me, her responses are so vague, with little details and she constantly referred me to their site to get answers for which she can very easily reply me immediately via chats. It was only on occasions that I messaged her on how dissatisfied I was by her communication that she dropped more detailed messages.

I would have thought that they are probably extremely busy over there, hence their indisposition to communicate, but I have other shipping agents I do business with and they communicate well enough.

Now to the crux of the matter.

Lily confirmed my goods arrived their China office on Friday last 2weeks and I immediately directed her to ship that same day using their Normal shipment that takes 7days. As usually, my message went unanswered. It was until I rattled her with an angry voicenote on the Sunday of that weekend that she promised to check on Monday. On Monday she confirmed that it was shipped that Friday she received it.

Today makes it 10days since it was shipped and the last time I communicated with Lily, Uche and their Nigeria rep, Ngozi, they all gave contradictory information regarding the status of my goods.

Lily said Ngozi must have received it along with goods that arrived yesterday. Uche said Ngozi will receive it today. But Ngozi, with whom I have been in constant touch and who seems to have the most reliable information, confirmed that she hasn’t received my goods.

Based on my experience in this importation business, I strongly suspect that my goods are either yet to be shipped or were not shipped as at when they purported it to be shipped, and UCshipping have refused to do the due diligence of checking their stock over there and communicating with their Naija rep here. Besides, na like this person dey take hear story o

I therefore appeal to Nairalanders to prevail on UCShipping to provide the real status of my goods. I apologize for shipping with them and I wont make that mistake again.

They also lost my items for about a month now.

They tried to offer me $8 per KG (My items were weighed 1.5kg) as compensation for what was worth about $46. I rejected. I am being patient to see how far their investigation goes with the 'Airline'.

They also falsely accused me of purchasing 1 item rather than 8 pieces. Lilly the china connect said i she only saw 1 in the package and said i was lieing about how many i orderd despite showing her proof of purchase to her address. . . When i asked her how 1 item weighed 1.5KG that was written on the parcel which they confirmed and she didnt tell me much

I have actually used these guys before and had no issue but the konikoni way they have handled this my missing parcel is appauling.

I do not intend to use them anymore because of this. I am still patient with my items and i will never accept the paltry $12 for items worth $46.

I will let you finish your campaign lol. If you dont succed, i will take it up. They should know how bad publicity will spoil business for them.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mimicue(f): 7:17pm On May 10, 2017
Please .. does someone know any seller in Hong Kong or China that can supply female bags, shoes, slippers and sandals .. thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by julzz(f): 10:25am On May 13, 2017
Hi guys, I'm really interested in importing party supplies, I've tried contacting sellers on alibaba but the take for ever to reply and their minimum order quality is also much for me for one item, please can anyone suggest any other affordable and reliable site to try and also a reliable shipper,thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2017
mimicue:
Please .. does someone know any seller in Hong Kong or China that can supply female bags, shoes, slippers and sandals .. thanks
you can contact me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2017
julzz:
Hi guys, I'm really interested in importing party supplies, I've tried contacting sellers on alibaba but the take for ever to reply and their minimum order quality is also much for me for one item, please can anyone suggest any other affordable and reliable site to try and also a reliable shipper,thanks
what are you looking at importing
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by julzz(f): 11:31pm On May 15, 2017
tugrow:
what are you looking at importing

Party supplies, kids character theme balloons,plate,cups,stationary,banner,table cover,hat, then bridal shower and baby shower stuffs too
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dee3501: 12:30am On May 16, 2017
*PEER TO PEER DONATIONS*

This is like a social platform where individuals donate money and have money donated to them in return, it’s a peer-to-peer donation platform where members help other members in a systematic way and get multiple helps in return.

*STAGE ONE*:
Ph #2000 to Gh #4000

*STAGE TWO*
Ph #5000 to Gh #10000

*STAGE THREE*
Ph #15000 to Gh #30000

*STAGE FOUR*
Ph #40000 to Gh #80000

*STAGE FIVE*
Ph #100000 to Gh #200000

*FINAL STAGE*
PH #300000 to Gh #700000

*NOTE*: Once you Provide Help(PH) to a particular individual, list of individuals to provide help for you will be sent to this group.

All payment will be made after 24hrs of Providing Help.

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU...

*PEER TO PEER DONATIONS NIGERIA*

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///BKUA0CYrRLPHK5efuOytRg
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2017
julzz:

Party supplies, kids character theme balloons,plate,cups,stationary,banner,table cover,hat, then bridal shower and baby shower stuffs too
cos of your quantity, I think you should find seller in 1688.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by salesforce: 11:38am On May 16, 2017
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nkhay(f): 3:05pm On May 16, 2017
$719 Payoneer funds Available @365

Contact first number on sig.

Danke!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bobo65(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2017
Ymodulus:
Company Name: St. Patrick International Logistics

Chinese Address:

See Picture below

Chinese Phone No: +8615920468789
Nigerian Phone No: 08101951252, 08129979300
Whatsapp:
Nigerian Address: Call to verify

***CHARGES***

Express: $9/KG + #450/KG === 1DAYs
Normal: $4.7/KG + #300/KG ===7Days (Items without batteries)
Normal: $5.5/KG + #300/KG === 7Days (Items with batteries e.g. phone, tablet)
Sea: $120 / CBM + #25,000/CBM === 45days

Is this still their valid shipping price?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bobo65(m): 4:51pm On May 16, 2017
mayorall:
Mayorall China Cargo. Great price you can trust, cheapest in Nigeria

China price list .

Express shipping:

shipping method in which goods arrived in Nigeria in 24hours from the time it get to our China office.

Charges : $7.5/kg custom clearance fee of #400

Normal shipping:

Shipping method in which goods arrived in 7 business days from the time it arrived our China office. We ship every Tuesday and Friday. $4.2/kg and clearing fee of #350

Nose of operation: You can buy and ship to our China office yourself.

We can also buy and ship for you while you seat at your convenience. We will also use our expertise to help you negotiate on alibaba and check item quality for you. Inspection also available for large productions.

Contact us: mayorall companies

22, Abeokuta street,
Off Awolowo way,
Anifowoshe, Ikeja,
Lagos.

Whatsapp : 07066435369

Email: order@mayorall.com

great customer service

Wow
Beautiful pricing
We get many talks bro
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jideofor11(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2017
If you are finding it hard to pay for your goods online tru nigerian atm card. Contact me i will teach you how to create a virtual card and a paypal linked to that same card for payment. There should be no hassles when paying for goods online when you have the best virtual mastercard at you disposal. Funding of this virtual card can be done directly by just inputing your bank acc then inserting the OTP dey send to you. Thats all. No need to insert your atm card details ( hard work ) i buy from aliexpress with the same card even on alibaba and amazon. I use the same card to create FACEBOOK ADS for my goods. Everything is just so easy. Its N4000 cos i will teach you not just setring it up for u so that tomorrow you can do it on your own.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by danbincike: 8:32pm On May 16, 2017
nkhay:

Contact first number on sig.

Danke!
Please how reliable is this?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mimicue(f): 12:25am On May 17, 2017
tugrow:
you can contact me

How ? .. please send me a mail ariyike291@gmail.com thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nkhay(f): 4:56am On May 17, 2017
danbincike:

Please how reliable is this?

Contact me on WhatsApp. Escrow is allowed.

I can also make payment for you using PayPal if the site accepts naija IP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (227) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61