Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (619422 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 12:55am On Oct 05, 2017
temmyplayboy:
Please which of this logistic company is more reliable and affordable?
check my signature to see if we are reliable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Somatohadidas(m): 2:46am On Oct 09, 2017
I need a reliable shipping agent from china to nigeria.
I deal with wholesale goods.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by judemee: 5:10am On Oct 09, 2017
We have the speed and accuracy when it comes to service delivery ..... JUDICE GLOBAL CARGO & COMMUNICATION.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by FashionTrend: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Somatohadidas:
I need a reliable shipping agent from china to nigeria.
I deal with wholesale goods.
Message me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Somatohadidas(m): 2:50am On Oct 11, 2017
Who has used chumago before and how is their service?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by FashionTrend: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Somatohadidas:
Who has used chumago before and how is their service?
Check my signature for my digits
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
DonBenghazi:

@Oga Palzee Nice product you got there. You must have gone through a heck to verify if its actually water resistant. Nice one. Please can you share with me a reliable shipping company you used. From China to Nigeria. and how did you pick up your stuff from lag being far away in warri. I hate the stress of having to go to Lagos myself. Your response will be highly appreciated.
simply tell your shipping agent to waybill them to you in warri you pay for that.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by NotNairalandi(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
nice thread
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by graciousme(f): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2017
I need a shipping agent in Taiwan. Any idea-info will be appreciated
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Anyone knows a CBM Shipper that can ship in 30days or less?

Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cescky(m): 11:07am On Nov 01, 2017
judemee:
We have the speed and accuracy when it comes to service delivery ..... JUDICE GLOBAL CARGO & COMMUNICATION.

your ghana no isnt right
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by davidodufote: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2017
which is still the best shipping company to use to ship to nigeria right now?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by davidodufote: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Pls guys, What is the meaning of 0.1CMB
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Somatohadidas(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
[quote author=Chumaco post=59931437][/quote]
Frauddddddddddddddddddd
Run away from this guy!!!!!!!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Somatohadidas(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
I will come here to blow the cover of this guy
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by anikum: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello House,

I need to send my faulty phones to the Company in China, who can help me deliver phones to Leagoo compnay in Shenshen in China..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by FashionTrend: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
We can help you buy and make payments for your goods on 1688

Shipment from China to nigeria

My contacts and service link on my signature
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by godfadanonny: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Please can anyone direct me to a reliable shipping company that bills in cbm for sea shipment. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by FashionTrend: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2017
godfadanonny:
Please can anyone direct me to a reliable shipping company that bills in cbm for sea shipment. Thanks

We can help you buy and make payments for your goods on 1688

Shipment from China to nigeria

My contacts and service link on my signature
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by godfadanonny: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
Am not buying from d site you mentioned. Paying the seller is also not the problem. I need a company that does groupage shipping by sea. So my seller can send my goods to them and then i pay the company for shipping.
They ship and deliver to my location.
Please anyone with such info should share. The last guys i used was an offline contact n they delayed my goods.
Pls i do need this urgently.
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 12:23am On Nov 09, 2017
godfadanonny:
Am not buying from d site you mentioned. Paying the seller is also not the problem. I need a company that does groupage shipping by sea. So my seller can send my goods to them and then i pay the company for shipping.
They ship and deliver to my location.
Please anyone with such info should share. The last guys i used was an offline contact n they delayed my goods.
Pls i do need this urgently.
Thanks

Contact ST Patrick Logistics. They can be of help. Please note that I haven't used them before, but I intend to use them when I need sea freight shipping.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by godfadanonny: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2017
Thanks will do just that.
Ammc:

Contact ST Patrick Logistics. They can be of help. Please note that I haven't used them before, but I intend to use them when I need sea freight shipping.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by africanman85: 10:50am On Nov 11, 2017
I don't stay in Lagos, I need a reliable well known service in Lagos that can keep my small imported items in Lagos and deliver to my customers whenever I have order.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ozycy: 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ammc:

How do I get their contact?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.