Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618193 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by nkhay(f): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2017
$2030 Payoneer Available

EBay checkout always available at 350/$

$2030 Payoneer Available

EBay checkout always available at 350/$

Tap WhatsApp link below. Danke!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
ozycy:

How do I get their contact?

Contact me through the link below or better still, check the beginning of the thread, their contact is there
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dlectura(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
Any confirmed shipping company that can ship my goods from China to Lagos, Nigeria?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chrispaul1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
HELLO EVERYONE,
I SELL MTNDATA PLANS. IT'S AVAILABLE FOR #600/GB. IT'S CHEAP AND LEGIT, NO SCAM AT ALL. FOR MORE DETAILS, CALL/WHATSAPP 08164373701. THANKS, GOD BLESS U ALL.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ayaba(f): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
godfadanonny:
Please can anyone direct me to a reliable shipping company that bills in cbm for sea shipment. Thanks

I use st patrick all the time for my sea cargo, groupage, contact me if you need info about his ratesp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 6:14am On Nov 25, 2017
dlectura:
Any confirmed shipping company that can ship my goods from China to Lagos, Nigeria?
come
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ModestGal(f): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
ModestGal:
please i need a freight company in China that ships heavy metals cheaply to Nigeria.
sea or air
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ModestGal(f): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
tugrow:
sea or air
sea
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ayaba(f): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Pls what is your shipping company current rates, lets share

Who knows what st patrick charges for express now?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 10:01am On Nov 29, 2017
ayaba:
Pls what is your shipping company current rates, lets share

Who knows what st patrick charges for express now?

We can handle your China shipping. Check out thread link below.
www.nairaland.com/3289673/mayorall-cargobuy-ship-usa-china

O.isreal
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2017
ModestGal:
please i need a freight company in China that ships heavy metals cheaply to Nigeria.

We can handle that for you.
Check our thread link below

O.isreal
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2017
dlectura:

We can handle that for you. We offer the cheapest China shipping fees. Check our thread link below.

O.isreal.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 2sexycom(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
mayorall:

We can handle that for you. We offer the cheapest China shipping fees. Check our thread link below.

O.isreal.
hmm mayo... Been a while brother. I am now better health wise but person no dey see u again. Y? Are you coming for Shiloh?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
We are still very much available for your China/USA
procurement and shipping.

How do we do it? For USA

Just log on to either Amazon.com or Ebay.com

Give us the link of your item

We give you a satisfactory quote

You pay, we deliver swiftly.

For China, buy and ship to us. We handle the
shipping for you.

Our shipping rate is the cheapest. Check first page
for our unbelievable shipping rate.

Note : No normal shipping for now. Only Express
shipping please.

Thanks
O.isreal
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eboy540(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Please how can I go about product that don't allow one MOQ in China eg Alibaba and if am ordering one product how can I nut pay shipping fee
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by aloib(f): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
eboy540:
Please how can I go about product that don't allow one MOQ in China eg Alibaba and if am ordering one product how can I nut pay shipping fee
Hi, what are you trying to order?
Check out my topic here. Let's discuss
https://www.nairaland.com/4231174/order-products-chinese-sites-aliexpress
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by CeeteeDesigns(f): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pls which site can I source for cheap children educational toys(english) like ipad, palmtops e.t.c.....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by FashionTrend: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
CeeteeDesigns:
Pls which site can I source for cheap children educational toys(english) like ipad, palmtops e.t.c.....
Wholesale or retail ?
Alibaba, aliexpress, 1688
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by CeeteeDesigns(f): 11:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
FashionTrend:

Wholesale or retail ?
Alibaba, aliexpress, 1688
Ok, thanks....
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by aloib(f): 1:20am On Dec 15, 2017
dlectura:

I have a reliable and professional forwarder.
Can I email you his email address?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco12: 2:48am On Dec 15, 2017
CeeteeDesigns:

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2017
$2,000 fnf or gns Paypal available

Pay your suppliers with Paypal fast and reliable. smiley

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco12: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
ModestGal:
contact Jane for helping customers to buying things online

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chumaco12: 6:30am On Dec 19, 2017
Contact us for shipping your Goods from china to Nigeria we will give you the best price and best service and we help our customers to buying things online contact Jane for buying anything online ‭+86 137 6077 6783‬

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jerryihejirika(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
CeeteeDesigns:

Wholesale: Alibaba, 1688 (in Chinese language), and Global Sources
Retail: AliExpress, Joybuy.

We can also help you buy cheap and quality toys and deliver to your doorstep in Nigeria - https://gie.com.ng/china-procurement-services/
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jerryihejirika(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
eboy540:

If you want to buy just 1pc, it means you're buying a sample of the product and the cost is usually high. However, some companies offer free samples but you might be required to pay for the shipping cost.

I can help you out - https://gie.com.ng/china-procurement-services/
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jerryihejirika(m): 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
ModestGal:

It would be better by sea. My shipping agent in China can help you. Contact me.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jerryihejirika(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
dlectura:

By air or sea?

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.