Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618199 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
MelonTech:
PLEASE HOUSE, I NEED CONTACTS OF RELIABLE, TESTED AND PROVEN CARGO AGENTS FOR CHINA TO NIGERIA AIR CARGO.

KINDLY POST THEM HERE!

THANKS.

You can contact us.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by skydancer: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2018
hypnotic:
Hello guys there is a new logistics trader direct from China to Nigeria in town, location is Ogudu, their warehouse is in Ketu

Chanqzhou Quanqing

NIGERIA:
149, Ogudu Road, Ogudu, Lagos, Nigeria

CHINA:
1, Jingshang Road, ZhongLou Area, Changzhou, Jiangsu, China.

you can mail: t.aloba@changzhouquanqing.com

Hello, how much will you charge to ship a 1.5CBM/600kg item from Guangzhou/Foshan
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by macbeyland(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
PLS ANY SHIPPER FROM THE USA HERE? I I have some items I need to ship in from the US
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by warrenweste(m): 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
macbeyland:
PLS ANY SHIPPER FROM THE USA HERE? I I have some items I need to ship in from the US

Pls update the house when you see any
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by warrenweste(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Any hongkong Shipping agent here?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by macbeyland(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please who has used Merven Logistics before. How's their service?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jagabanjhn(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
macbeyland:

US, CHINA AND HONG KONG SHIPPER HERE.
CONTACT ON SIGNATURE
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jagabanjhn(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
warrenweste:
Any hongkong Shipping agent here?
CONTACT ON SIGNATURE
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bizzynix: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
$233 GnS Paypal fund available. Contact's below.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by macbeyland(m): 3:13am On Jul 20, 2018
jagabanjhn:

CONTACT ON SIGNATURE

You don't even have a functional thread on nairaland dedicated to your service?

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 5:52am On Jul 20, 2018
pay your supplier

ship from china

Rate =

N57/rmb

N361/$

shipping charge

$5/kg

N450/kg for clearing
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bizzynix: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
$177 eBay checkout available
$153 GnS available
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bolesco: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
bizzynix:
$177 eBay checkout available $153 GnS available
please contact me on +2348132644273 calling t WhatsApp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bolesco: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
bizzynix:
$177 eBay checkout available
$153 GnS available
scammer scammer don't contact this guy oooo be warned.he doesn't know anything about eBay that's where I caught him. God will expose you
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bizzynix: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Normally, I wouldn't respond to you cuz my record on this platform speaks for me. Just to set the record straight is the reason I'm responding to this, and it's glaring you're still a child so I understand. You can check my profile here if u so desire. What led to this your senseless rant is shown in the pics below and see how low you reason. You telling me BS that how do I expect a person to buy the exact amount I have, If you know how PayPal works, your brain should tell u that doing that your smelling $50 checkout is worthless if not close to the amount available. Once again, use the search box to check for bizzynix if you care to know more about me.
bolesco:
scammer scammer don't contact this guy oooo be warned.he doesn't know anything about eBay that's where I caught him. God will expose you

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chudy144(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Download FREE Online Importation Videos Tutorial Now..
Click link in my signature

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 10:01am On Jul 22, 2018
$1200 fnf Genuine Paypal Available

Pay your chinese suppliers with paypal or RMB

Tested and Trusted wink
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bizzynix: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
$153 eBay checkout available. Contact's below!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bobo65(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
bolesco:

Why exactly are u calling him a scammer?
He said he wants to sell his funds at once, does that make him a scammer?

Cc dragnet
Pls come and help us hide that post before this guy spoils someone's reputation

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by teamb: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE.....
INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prettyunny(f): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2018
Please I'm a newbie to importation and I want to import fancy casings. I have some questions to ask..

What is the safest way to pay using Ali express?
Is it dangerous to buy products from more than one seller?
How effective is base1 logistics using normal freight? And how's their price like.
How long will it take my goods to get to my shipper from my seller?
Are there scam sellers on Ali express?
And is it true I can't start a mini importation if I don't have up to 100k?

Please I need answers ASAP, or is there a new thread?
Thanks very much �
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2018
prettyunny:
Please I'm a newbie to importation and I want to import fancy casings. I have some questions to ask..

How effective is base1 logistics using normal freight? And how's their price like.

Thanks very much �

It's good that you have asked
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2018
$1300 Genuine Paypal Available

Pay your chinese Suppliers

20 years Warranty grin grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AdekunleIG(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2018
justi4jesu:
$1300 Genuine Paypal Available

Pay your chinese Suppliers

20 years Warranty grin grin

Justi is reliable, dependable, honest and her transaction is affordable.

A trial will surely convince you.

Thanks so much for yesterday transaction.
God bless you real good.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2018
AdekunleIG:

Justi is reliable, dependable, honest and her transaction is affordable.

A trial will surely convince you.

Thanks so much for yesterday transaction.
God bless you real good.

Need I say more? cheesy cheesy Thanks for this bro.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Hibiscuss(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
prettyunny:

Thanks very much �

Why aliexpress when you can get it from somewhere cheaper?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iambakay(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2018
[/color]**RMB AVAILABLE !!* �� *DISCOUNTED PRICE .!!* �� *ANY AMOUNT YOU NEED !!*�� *ALIPAY PAYMENT* ��� *WECHAT WALLET* ��� *BANK OF CHINA TRANSFER ���*[color=#990000]**RMB AVAILABLE !!* �� *DISCOUNTED PRICE .!!* �� *ANY AMOUNT YOU NEED !!*�� *ALIPAY PAYMENT* ��� *WECHAT WALLET* ��� *BANK OF CHINA TRANSFER ���***RMB AVAILABLE !!* �� *DISCOUNTED PRICE .!!* �� *ANY AMOUNT YOU NEED !!*�� *ALIPAY PAYMENT* ��� *WECHAT WALLET* ��� *BANK OF CHINA TRANSFER ���* please before you message me i don't send first https:///send?phone=2348142479940
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by iambakay(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2018
**RMB AVAILABLE !!
*DISCOUNTED PRICE .!!
*ANY AMOUNT YOU NEED !
*ALIPAY PAYMENT
*WECHAT WALLET
*BANK OF CHINA TRANSFER
(BEFORE SENDING ME A MESSAGE , PLEASE I DON'T SEND FIRST )
https:///send?phone=2348142479940
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tugrow(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2018
Let handle your shipping from China

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by teamb: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE....

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE...INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE... INSTANT FUNDING

STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE.

. INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MelonTech: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
franzis:

+8613802739070 (whatsapp/wechat) , Name: Alin

This your Choice Air Cargo people are not serious, they couldn't reply messages since July 22.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
MelonTech:

This your Choice Air Cargo people are not serious, they couldn't reply messages since July 22.

Oya, come! Let's see if we can do business together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.