Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618692 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mt77: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Meanwhile rules on handling wealth on www.lekkibusinessjournal.com/3-rules-of -handling-wealth- successfully/
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by franzis(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
MelonTech:

This your Choice Air Cargo people are not serious, they couldn't reply messages since July 22.
sorry that particular staff with the number has been hospitalized and she just informed me she is leaving or even left the job , will drop you the contact of the present person.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MelonTech: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2018
franzis:
sorry that particular staff with the number has been hospitalized and she just informed me she is leaving or even left the job , will drop you the contact of the present person.

Alright! Am waiting. Thank you so much.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MelonTech: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ammc:

Oya, come! Let's see if we can do business together.
Sincerely speaking. I don't know why my heart is so cold in trying you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
MelonTech:

Sincerely speaking. I don't know why my heart is so cold in trying you.

Alright, that isn't an issue. Since it's not a question of being legit or not. You can check here.https://www.nairaland.com/4450457/ammc-cargo-buys-ships-items
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2018
We can handle your alibaba purchase!
We can handle your Aliexpress purchase!!
We can handle your 1688 purchase!!!
We can handle your taobao purchase!!!!
We can help you ship your item to anywhere in Nigeria!!!!!

Contact us for a deal today!

Whatsapp contact: https:///send?phone=2348060728758
Email: engrammc@gmail.com

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#OnTimeResponse
#FastDelivery
#ExcellentCustomerServices
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by franzis(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2018
MelonTech:

Alright! Am waiting. Thank you so much.

ARYA CHOICE +8618520630469 , add on WeChat & WhatsApp
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by MelonTech: 3:31am On Aug 06, 2018
franzis:

ARYA CHOICE +8618520630469 , add on WeChat & WhatsApp
Thanks a lot.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
jagabanjhn:

US, CHINA AND HONG KONG SHIPPER HERE.
CONTACT ON SIGNATURE
Your hong Kong address, your price and ETA
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by preshios: 1:32am On Aug 07, 2018
Hello guys!! Pls, is nbc skye logistic company legit??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2018
what's your experience so far with uche logistics... or Am the only client having issues with them?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Blessedmum:
UC logistics is faster but expensive
i don't think if they are reliable again.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by LUDATRAVELS(m): 4:26am On Aug 09, 2018
jamarionj:

Please shun uche logistics if you don't want to develop high blood pressure ,they are most unreasonable ,uncultured with worst customer service I have ever dealt with .Right now ,I have like goods worth millions of naira forwarded to them almost a month now and goods has been received and signed for ,however i am yet to get any information about my goods o as they all keep mute about receiving any goods their phones has been switched off ever since .Even Nigeria office phone not available for a month now .
Uche logistics are scammers o.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by jamarionj(m): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2018
LUDATRAVELS:

Please shun uche logistics if you don't want to develop high blood pressure ,they are most unreasonable ,uncultured with worst customer service I have ever dealt with .Right now ,I have like goods worth millions of naira forwarded to them almost a month now and goods has been received and signed for ,however i am yet to get any information about my goods o as they all keep mute about receiving any goods their phones has been switched off ever since .Even Nigeria office phone not available for a month now .

SERIOUSLY, AM HAVING SAME ISSUES. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.. CUSTOMERS ON MY NECK ABOUT THERE GOODS. AM CONFUSED �
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by chiefkpokp(m): 11:53am On Aug 09, 2018
You will need to go extral length if you want to get your goods, the UC logistics is having serious issues now between the two main heads, ifeoma have been sacked since two weeks now and uc is in naija, Lily is doing fine now. You need to contact emeka and uc, if you don’t tight your belt with them, ur goods will remain uncleared for as long until they settle their internal problem and return to field….trouble uc and him brother emeka, they will be forced to clear it….
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mioltai(m): 7:32am On Aug 10, 2018
It is my pleasure to introduce you to ADRAS Nigeria Limited. It is a fast growing and reputable company. We want to express our willingness to be appointed as your clearing agent/receiver of all your inbound cargoes. we will be responsible for customs clearance, transportation, warehousing and shipping. we have decades of experience in this field.

contact us on

08023056049 or 07063643845.

email: semiutaiwo@gmail.com
mioltai@gmail.com

we look forward to working together.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mioltai(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Lammy804:
Hello... Please, I need someone who knows much about shipping and is still in the import business to tell me a reliable shipping company that is not slow. I use NBC but I think they are slow. Thanks
I’ve read the thread and it’s amazing, but From what I read, most people are no longer in to the import stuff so I need someone who is still importing to give me an assuring company to use. Thanks

Try us at ADRAS NIG LIMITED. we will
not let you down. you can contact us on 08023056049 or 07063643845. email: mioltai@gmail.com or semiutaiwo@gmail.com.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by booblacain(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2018
?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by booblacain(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2018
LUDATRAVELS:

you have millions of naira worth of goods with them and you have not gone to their office with police, rather you come to NL to rant. abeg talk another thing. no be only millions na trillions.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ishilove: 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
Whatever you do, run far from Ogbuanu Chibuike, aka Chibyke Global. The guy is a scammer and fraudster. His office addresses are fake and he goes around parading himself as a freight forwarder.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prettyunny(f): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hibiscuss:

Why aliexpress when you can get it from somewhere cheaper?
Where?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prettyunny(f): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
How do I get my naira changed to dollar?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ammc(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
prettyunny:
How do I get my naira changed to dollar?

You can get things cheaper on 1688.com
Concerning payment, your agent can help you make payment, then you pay him/her in Naira equivalent.

You can go through this;
https://www.nairaland.com/4450457/ammc-cargo-buys-ships-items

Then, contact me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prettyunny(f): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Ammc:

Concerning payment, your agent can help you make payment, then you pay him/her in Naira equivalent.

You can go through this;

Then, contact me

I have gotten what I want from Ali express, wanna make payments plus I'm even scared
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by biznessman(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2018
AdekunleIG:

I use Uche Logistics almost every week and they've never failed me.
So, I trust their service.
If you are currently using Uche logistics then u will understand they are having crisis now, Uche is in Nigeria and cannot go back to china, while he has also sat on the money in Nigeria because he says lily hasn't been transparent in the books, customers goods have been seized for over a month due to this and mine isn't an exception... Source for alternative logistics for now that my best advice
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by biznessman(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
LUDATRAVELS:

They are not scammers because they have been delivering successfully in the past but If you are currently using Uche logistics then u will understand they are having crisis now, Uche is in Nigeria and cannot go back to china, while he has also sat on the money in Nigeria because he says lily hasn't been transparent in the books, customers goods have been seized for over a month due to this and mine isn't an exception... Source for alternative logistics for now that my best advice
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Blessedmum(f): 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
jamarionj:

They are no longer reliable.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ayodeji4real1: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Just joined hope there is still enough seat
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by AdekunleIG(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2018
biznessman:

If you are currently using Uche logistics then u will understand they are having crisis now, Uche is in Nigeria and cannot go back to china, while he has also sat on the money in Nigeria because he says lily hasn't been transparent in the books, customers goods have been seized for over a month due to this and mine isn't an exception... Source for alternative logistics for now that my best advice

Kindly check the date of the comment.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Reubenxtra(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lammy804:
Hello... Please, I need someone who knows much about shipping and is still in the import business to tell me a reliable shipping company that is not slow. I use NBC but I think they are slow. Thanks
I’ve read the thread and it’s amazing, but From what I read, most people are no longer in to the import stuff so I need someone who is still importing to give me an assuring company to use. Thanks
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is reliable, we have been in the business for over 30 years. Check us out at www.inlandcontainers.net or email me at reuben.habu@inlandcontainers.net, call 08139581680 and whatsapp 09085332520. We are the operators of Kaduna Inland Dry Port!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sarkcess(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Good morning!

Does anyone have the contact info of any Chinese silicone bracelet manufacturer. Please pm.

It's super urgent

You can easily contact me using this link.

https:///2349032895596
Ammc:

You can go through this;

Then, contact me

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.