Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (618194 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hi House,

Pls I am still having problem paying on Aliexpress. I
have used 1st bank and Access bank Visa card , GT
and UBA banks master cards , same problem. What's
the way out pls?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thespecialone: normal or express? If its normal, another batch arrived today.

My seller shipped my order today to St Patricks.. Do I contact them to inform them ahead or Will i be notified when it gets to them? AW# is

And I'll also like to use their normal shipping.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
rawe45:

My seller shipped my order today to St Patricks.. Do I contact them to inform them ahead or Will i be notified when it gets to them? AW# is

And I'll also like to use their normal shipping.

Be proactive and notify them of an incoming package and tell them your shipping option, it makes your life and work easier.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 11:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Thespecialone:

Be proactive and notify them of an incoming package and tell them your shipping option, it makes your life and work easier.

Okay thanks.. I guess their only means of communication is whatsapp?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
rawe45:

Okay thanks.. I guess their only means of communication is whatsapp?
Yes sir.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 12:43am On Aug 28, 2014
Ok. I want to spice up this thread. I need a lady who have goods of 5Kg and above currently in China.

I will like you to ship with Nonni Kings and I will ensure that you get it at $7.5/ kg. I mean I will give you 5kg at $7.5/k

Just a bonanza from me.

A female. Only
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 9free(m): 5:19am On Aug 28, 2014
Ymodulus: Ok. I want to spice up this thread. I need a lady who have goods of 5Kg and above currently in China.

I will like you to ship with Nonni Kings and I will ensure that you get it at $7.5/ kg. I mean I will give you 5kg at $7.5/k

Just a bonanza from me.

A female. Only
You don take style dey look for wife abi?
Observing in HD
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2014
Quote of the Day
To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
Pierre Corneille

Love Quote of the Day
We all need each other.
Leo Buscaglia

Art Quote of the Day
Good art is art that allows you to enter it from a variety of angles and to emerge with a variety of views.
Mary Schmich

Nature Quote of the Day
I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
John Burroughs

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2014
My pple join me n tank God my trademanager is now working will go to access today to open accnt. Pls wich card shld I request for and wat shld I tell dem so dat they can connect me for online buying. Tanx for ur quick response
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2014
britnex: My pple join me n tank God my trademanager is now working will go to access today to open accnt. Pls wich card shld I request for and wat shld I tell dem so dat they can connect me for online buying. Tanx for ur quick response
Visa Debit card.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by pixiee(f): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ymodulus: Ok. I want to spice up this thread. I need a lady who have goods of 5Kg and above currently in China.

Just a bonanza from me.

A female. Only

Hello young, am expecting a 9kg goods from Nonikings.... Guess I qualify *smile
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2014
Happy oo.. Got a message from St Patrick that they got my package today. I asked if they do combine orders but I'm yet to get a reply ..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ayaba(f): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2014

Just a bonanza from me.

A female. Only

Did you say nonikings? normal?
I will pass!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
ayaba:

Did you say nonikings? normal?
I will pass!
I don't think he's talking about normal
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by PromixTuhh(m): 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
@Ymodulus....I'm wondering if it is possible to pay for the shipping on delivery. Awaiting your response.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tyconcepts(f): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2014

Just a bonanza from me.

A female. Only

Am female and I have goods above 5kg to be shipped from China. Boss abeg let's talk off the radar grin

Sometimes it pays to be female...Make una begin transgender.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Shams4real76: 7:44am On Aug 29, 2014
@Ymodulus... Pls I want to make a combine order and will like to use third party shipping agent..

Pls which agent will do this and full address boss!

Gracias!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2014
Quote of the Day
In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd.
Miguel de Cervantes

Love Quote of the Day
Knowledge is love and light and vision.
Helen Keller

Art Quote of the Day
Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better.
Andre Gide

Nature Quote of the Day
The poetry of the earth is never dead.
John Keats

Funny Quote of the Day
My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.
Charles Kettering

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2014
good day. please who has used nonnykings with normal.shipping or recent? hw is their service? i am used to express shipping and want to try normal because my goods will be heavy.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cescky(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
Hello house,God bless all the insight givers, I have a question ill need clarified

I wish to pay my supplier thru paypal(she's from alibaba)

My question now is will she have access to the funds, before or after I confirm satisfaction of goods supplied?

If am not satisfied, do paypal recall the money babck like they do for ebay?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2014
cescky: Hello house,God bless all the insight givers, I have a question ill need clarified

I wish to pay my supplier thru paypal(she's from alibaba)

My question now is will she have access to the funds, before or after I confirm satisfaction of goods supplied?

If am not satisfied, do paypal recall the money babck like they do for ebay?

From what I understood from a thread I read on here about this issue some time back, you only get PayPal protection if you're paying to a PayPal verified website I.e you don't need to collect the email of the recipient before sending the money and you don't need to do it from your PayPal account. Anything different from this, PayPal does not protect.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cescky(m): 12:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=eph12]
From what I understood from a thread I read on here about this issue some time back, you only get PayPal protection if you're paying to a PayPal verified website I.e you don't need to collect the email of the recipient before sending the money and you don't need to do it from your PayPal account. Anything different from this, PayPal does not protect.[/quot

Hw ever when you say paypal verified acct,do u mean a coy acct that operates,receives and send money using paypal? As in coys that have the pay pal logo on their sites as payment mediums ,are those paypal verified or thers more
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ayaba(f): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
cyif2003: good day. please who has used nonnykings with normal.shipping or recent? hw is their service? i am used to express shipping and want to try normal because my goods will be heavy.

Nonnykings express is good but normal is a No-no
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=cescky][/quote]
Yes those that have the PayPal payment option on their sites.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by lifestyle1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
ayaba:

Which company are you recommending for normal ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
ayaba:

thanks. hmm still.wondering if i should use express. it gona be more than 10kg. confused
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
cyif2003:

thanks. hmm still.wondering if i should use express. it gona be more than 10kg. confused
Must it be nonny?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ConfidentVee(f): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please is there anybody here that deal on hair. I want to buy. contact me on whatapp 08085850029
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ayaba(f): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
cyif2003:

Try out st. patrick , I am trying out their services too.
I have used aol logistics for normal , they are good, but recently, they haven't been responding to emails promptly.

Good luck
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
embreezy:
"How you can turn a one time investment of 36000 to millions within a month...."

Have YOU turned a one time investment of 36000 to millions within a month?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
lifestyle1:

Which company are recommending for normal ?
try st Patrick or Base1

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (227) (Reply)