Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620144 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hello guys

please tell me what to do , the tablet I bought from
Aliexpress is faulty . Should I open a dispute ?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bskglobal(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2014
To your request
Mariesio: Hello guys

You may open a dispute but the item should be returned as it is packed for your money to be released to you. Contack the seller first he may agree to refund you without returning the item' i hope this help!

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by bskglobal(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Please help me
bskglobal: I need info from the gurus in the house
about an agent that can help pay on delivery and forwarding for my product from alibaba
please help me
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Mariesio: Hello guys

Explain what the fault is or is it that it works but not up to expectations?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2014
bskglobal: Please help me please help me
Contact me through the phone number on my signature
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2014
Quote of the Day
Subtlety may deceive you; integrity never will.
Oliver Cromwell

Love Quote of the Day
A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
Joseph Joubert

Art Quote of the Day
Only an artist can interpret the meaning of life.
Novalis

Nature Quote of the Day
Mountains are earth's undecaying monuments.
Nathaniel Hawthorne

Funny Quote of the Day
You only live once - but if you work it right, once is enough.
Joe E. Lewis

°°°
-IBL ™
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2014
bskglobal: To your request You may open a dispute but the item should be returned as it is packed for your money to be released to you. Contack the seller first he may agree to refund you without returning the item' i hope this help!

Tnx, I am already discussing way forward with him though I have not CONFIRM ORDER RECEIVED.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shaggyosas(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good day guys...I have some few questions to ask;
1. under the SHIPPING ADDRESS in aliexpress.com, should the "Contact Name" be my name or the shipping company's name?

2. How do I fill in this addres: 3D08 tianen clothing market,no.89 guangyuan xi rd,guangzhou China into the following

Country/Region:
Street Address:
City:
State/Province/County:
ZIP/Postal Code:

And the phone number:

Into
Country Code:
Area Code:
Local Number:

3. Is anyone familar with nonnykings logistic. Thank you as I await ur answers
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by skribbles: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thespecialone:

just so we are clear, I DONT represent or speak for St Patrick logistics in any official or personal capacity

lets chats on whatsapp 08122036728

I can help you ask a few questions.

I tried adding you up on whatsapp to no avail sir. I was supposed to get my goods from st. patrick since Tuesday, they keep telling me they will call me soon yet they don't call. I am the one calling since Tuesday. pls any idea what could be going on?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
skribbles:

I tried adding you up on whatsapp to no avail sir. I was supposed to get my goods from st. patrick since Tuesday, they keep telling me they will call me soon yet they don't call. I am the one calling since Tuesday. pls any idea what could be going on?
normal or express? If its normal, another batch arrived today.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
shaggyosas: Good day guys...I have some few questions to ask;
1. under the SHIPPING ADDRESS in aliexpress.com, should the "Contact Name" be my name or the shipping company's name?

2. How do I fill in this addres: 3D08 tianen clothing market,no.89 guangyuan xi rd,guangzhou China into the following

Country/Region:
Street Address:
City:
State/Province/County:
ZIP/Postal Code:

And the phone number:

Into
Country Code:
Area Code:
Local Number:

Your profile should carry your Nigerian address. Check the first page of this thread. It is mentioned there how to submit chinese address to sellers.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dami9ja(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
shaggyosas:

Yes, I just got my package from Nonikings via kobomart logistics.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by rawe45: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
eph12:
Your profile should carry your Nigerian address. Check the first page of this thread. It is mentioned there how to submit chinese address to sellers.

Mr eph, I want to order from Aliexpress using St Patricks.. do I just go ahead or I need to inform them before proceeding with payment to the seller?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 5:17am On Aug 22, 2014
eph12:

i couldn't understand it myself .how to submit china address to seller. Is confusing. Must the address be submitted in china language ? Can one not use English to submit it?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by QEbeauty(f): 5:35am On Aug 22, 2014
express shipping
please nonnykings or st patricks?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2014
Mcslize:

i couldn't understand it myself .how to submit china address to seller. Is confusing. Must the address be submitted in china language ? Can one not use English to submit it?
Submit the address to your seller as attachment. You'll see upload photo when sending your seller a message. Click on it.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:25am On Aug 22, 2014
rawe45:

Mr eph, I want to order from Aliexpress using St Patricks.. do I just go ahead or I need to inform them before proceeding with payment to the seller?
Anyone is fine
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2014
Quote of the Day
Search others for their virtue, and yourself for your vices.
R. Buckminster Fuller

Love Quote of the Day
Marriage may be the closest thing to Heaven or Hell any of us will know on this earth.
Edwin Louis Cole

Art Quote of the Day
Art is Art. Everything else is everything else.
Ad Reinhardt

Nature Quote of the Day
What's a butterfly garden without butterflies?
Roy Rogers
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
eph12:
Explain what the fault is or is it that it works but not up to expectations?

Guys abeg help me ooo.

I got a tab that the picture quality is not at par with
the 5 mega pixel indicated on the description and
browsing with Airtel is almost impossible . So I
chatted with the seller for refund but he insisted that I
will be charged 15% of the cost if I returned the item .
Already I paid almost $13 to ship it to Lagos and will
spend same to send it back . This means that I will
loss $26 plus %15% which is about $27.
I am thinking of opening a dispute because I can't
lose that much money for something that's not my
fault .
thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mariesio:

Guys abeg help me ooo.

fault .
thanks
If the seller is insisting on the 15% maybe you should open a dispute.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
eph12:
If the seller is insisting on the 15% maybe you should open a dispute.

OK thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JustCare: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mariesio:

Guys abeg help me ooo.

fault .
thanks
sowi dear...just open a dispute right away. BTW what's the tab's specifications?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
JustCare:
sowi dear...just open a dispute right away. BTW what's the tab's specifications?

Octa core 8' tab
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JustCare: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mariesio:

Octa core 8' tab
make?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
JustCare:
make?

Cube 8
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by dvdami(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
One of the well-pronounced Shipping Companies on this thread is giving me a major concern.

I was made to understand that they shipped my battery items (although they were power banks and wristwatches) close to 1 month ago, if not more.

Up till now, it is one story upon the other.

I'd like to seek the opinion of the house if this delay is truly possible because of "battery items".

Please I need your opinion before I name the company ooo.

Thanks.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
dvdami: One of the well-pronounced Shipping Companies on this thread is giving me a major concern.

I was made to understand that they shipped my battery items (although they were power banks and wristwatches) close to 1 month ago, if not more.

I'd like to seek the opinion of the house if this delay is truly possible because of "battery items".

Thanks.

I shipped power bank through St Pat by freight 3 fridays ago and I got it this tuesday
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:47am On Aug 23, 2014
Quote of the Day
Loss is nothing else but change, and change is Nature's delight.
Marcus Aurelius

Nature Quote of the Day
Land is the secure ground of home, the sea is like life, the outside, the unknown.
Stephen Gardiner

-IBL.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tejusbabe: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2014
HOT!!! SEXY!!! & TRENDY WRISTWATCH BRACELET
NEW ARRIVAL
CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE
VERY GOOD QUALITY AND COMES IN VARIANT COLOURS WITH A BEAUTIFUL BOX PACKAGE
PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH JUST 2, 000NAIRA
DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR BULK PURCHASE
CONTACT
TEJUSBABE@GMAIL.COM

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2014
I shipped power banks with a company I'd rather not name. grin. The goods left china on tuesday, arrived Lagos last night. I'm sure this is a one off sha. I posted this to encourage everyone that normal shipping can arrive in less than 7days in exceptional circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
dvdami: One of the well-pronounced Shipping Companies on this thread is giving me a major concern.

Thanks.

*coughs* first things first. Shipping companies get levels. Some can do what others can't do so maybe this unnamed shipping company is one of the small boys. I know of one that will only ship battery goods if they are upto 50kg. Just exercise patience grin
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by manlawal(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
What is the cheapest shipping that ship tablet with battery same in express shipping?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.