Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620715 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 6:36am On Oct 03, 2014
I'm really sorry.. But i cant still understand why Nonniking is doing these. I dont seem to have issues with them!!!

After reading some posts above this morning, i have to call Micheal and we spoke for like 6Minutes... I complained to him what most of their client are complaining and asked why its so. He maid mentions of some not asking their sellers to put a/correct name on Parcels and other excuses.

I'm not trying to be their spokesman here or defending them. I cant tell how other people seem to have all these complaints.
I still use them everytime and they've being serving great.

The pic attached is my 22kg Parcel sent on Normal shipping i picked up from them last 2 days.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Mcslize: Whats happening? I bought some products check out the processing time, it was 3days but after paying for the products 1lot of card reader the processing time instead of the 3days I earlier saw I am now seeing 8days counting for my order to be shipped. What could be the problem? Why will they put 3days when they know is 8days? Is it just to deceive buyers?
Welcome to the real world

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2014
ewizard1: I'm really sorry.. But i cant still understand why Nonniking is doing these. I dont seem to have issues with!!!

After reading some posts above this morning, i have to call Micheal and we spoke for like 6Minutes... I complained to him what most of their client are complaining and why asked why its so. He maid mentions of some not asking their sellers to put a Correct name on Parcels and other excuses.

I'm not trying to be their spokesman here or defending them. I cant tell how other people seem to have all these complaints.
I still use them everytime and they've being serving great.

The pic attached is my 22kg Parcel sent on Normal shipping i picked up last 2 days from them.
Maybe what you should ask him next time is why he does not pick up his calls or reply texts.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2014
eph12:
Maybe what you should ask him next time is why he does not pick up his calls or reply texts.

Ok, then. But he picked my call. Have you called him this morning?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2014
ewizard1:

Ok, then. But he picked my call. Have you called him this morning?
Me? I don't have any business with him. Its the common complaint we see here everyday. Even other friends that don't make complaints here saying the same thing.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2014
eph12:
Me? I don't have any business with him. Its the common complaint we see here everyday. Even other friends that don't make complaints here saying the same thing.

I'm very sure there are a lot too who doesnt have problem with Nonnykings. Remember, not everything works for everyone.

I know some people would come and complain Judy didnt reply their Whatsapp chats... But we just concluded a convo on Whatsapp less than 30secs ago.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2014
ewizard1:

I'm very sure there are a lot too who doesnt have problem with Nonnykings. Remember, not everything works for everyone.

I know some people would come and complain Judy didnt reply their Whatsapp chats... But we just concluded a convo on Whatsapp less than 30secs ago.
Hmm.. I get you bro.. Make i dey observe from one corner.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2014
eph12:
Welcome to the real world

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ositades(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Buyers (local and foreign) wanted for the following; gum arabic, sesame(sesanum indicum) , ginger( Zingiber officinale) ...interested? pls inbox me 08086662764
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
eph12:
It's not a mystery bro. These shippers tend to respond faster to clients whom they have cordial relationship with and are less likely to give them stress. Ewizard1 obviously has a very cordial relationship with micheal. One more thing, those with cordial relationships with shippers will hardly come here to complain about poor service. They deal with it behind the scenes. So those not privileged come here to appeal for help and that's great. To all: That said, just develop good relationship with two or three shippers and quit prostituting. It's better in the long run.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by mrfoxx(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
The only Ordeal I have with NonnyKings is they seriously need to check for not only Reliable Transport agent but Trust worthy...
After paying for my goods to be sent to me which was done The Transporter had to collect more money before giving them to me, called Mich to verify all he did was apologize and that they will work and that....
The money was paid quite right to the transporter but he asked for more on arrival or return the goods the week after which to me I think its not crazy Extortion but Psychotic.... Well after that I never experienced that again with them..
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
sunayo post=/post/26817223:

I got sms to pick up my good at the airport last week Wednesday 24th of Sept. I went on Thursday, paid all the bills. I was given only the cases, pouches and chargers. When I asked about the tabs I was told to come back on Friday.
.... now my small capital is being tied down by Nonnyking.
ewizard1 post=/post/26821928:
[b]..I complained to him what most of their client are complaining and asked why its so. He maid mentions of some not asking their sellers to put a/correct name on Parcels and other excuses...
Sorry bros 4 dis unfortunate experience. At one time or d other bizmen find themselves in a messy situation.

However, I think d truth must be told. Dis is purely a case of theft: nt mistaken of identity or sellers did nt indicate names of buyers on d shipment.

@egbosa1 once maintained dat no govt body regulates d activities of dis shippers. Dis is d truth & dat is why funny things like dis keep occuring esp. frm dis hyped shippers: situation where an average buyer/importer does nt even hv any protection or reliable medium of seekng redress.

U were sent txt to d effect of d weight of your shipment, u went there & paid only to be given chargers, pouch & case. Isn't dis absurd?

Well, as @mayorall suggested, try create a scene 4 them & let's see if it yields any +ve outcome. Then d hse wil let u know what next line of action. Best of luck.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
ewizard1 post=/post/26821928:
[b].. I dont seem to have issues with them!!!
I just pray u won't see their -ve side. They (d shippers) can really be funny sometimes.

Thespecialone post=/post/26827223:
.... These shippers tend to respond faster to clients whom they have cordial relationship with and are less likely to give them stress.... That said, just develop good relationship with two or three shippers and quit prostituting. It's better in the long run.
Well said, bro. Bt I think it is frm a first good impression u build good relationship, then u continue 2 build on it til it becomes cordial. We are all into buying & selling & u know hw much u try to impress, atleast your first time customer so dat u can be patronised again while u continue 2 maintain your existing customers.

D truth is dis shippers sometime dont help situation. And our kind of system (country) is yet 2 awake to buyers protection. Think of dis, we all feel so comfortable tdy dealing on aliexpress even without crossing Naija borders simply because of their ESCROW system. Now, imagine escrow is nt there, then it becomes a matter of 50:50 & of course O.Y.O.

Dis shippers need 2 really sit up.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thespecialone: .. Has any one tried sunrise kabason recently?
Yes, birds of d same feather. Shipment of 5-7days arriving afta 21 days without any genuine reason. Two, three diff. voices can answer ur call on d same line dat is meant 2 be personal line, u keep repeating your matter ever time u call.

Their Chinese Agata or na Angela can frustrate u becos your english is far above her comprehension. D Naija contact na PDP people deceive people. He sabi post....

It is well.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
worldgee:
Yes, birds of d same feather. Shipment of 5-7days arriving afta 21 days without any genuine reason. Two, three diff. voices can answer ur call on d same line dat is meant 2 be personal line, u keep repeating your matter ever time u call.

Their Chinese Agata or na Angela can frustrate u becos your english is far above her comprehension. D Naija contact na PDP people deceive people. He sabi post....

It is well.

chai!!! shocked
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
It's well.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tcharlx(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
yemi2plus: I'm posting this on behalf of St. Patrick International Logistics.

Hello,

There are lot of packages with us without names and some without phone numbers on them. We have been trying our best to track and trace the owners without much success.

If you know you shipped any package(s) to us without name or phone number, please, contact us and provide the tracking number as a means of verifying if indeed it belong to you.

Also, we want to use this opportunity to inform all our valued customers that we have changed our warehouse address.

The need to move to a much better warehouse arise as our customers base continue to increase by the day.

Therefore, from today be the 30th of Sept., 2014, the address you've been shipping your goods to will seize to exist. You're therefore advise to inform all your supplier(s) about the new development.

We are sorry for any trouble this development may have caused to you.

Best Regard.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tcharlx(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tracking #o 768160804288
There seem to be a little confusion between St Patrick and my seller
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tcharlx: Tracking #o 768160804288
There seem to be a little confusion between St Patrick and my seller
What's the confusion?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
[b]Folks, just try to keep pestering the shippers and their chinese contact from the moment your goods land with them. Know when its with them (track through the various chinese express coys), know when they ship out and know when they deliver. Also, a crucial part always is to make sure that your name and product weight is written on your parcel. It is sacrosanct. These logistics coys could reject your parcel if its not done thereby leading to issues. This issue can't be emphasized enough yet people still default on it. Its annoying. I'd advise also folks that we stick with a shipper or two. There are always downtimes in every business and the logistics coys are bound to have theirs.

For the individual whose CUBE Talk 7X has issues, do stay calm. Michael of NonnyKings coy most times gives tablets to returnee Nigerians from China. He removes them from their pack and ships the packs down along with its accessories while the traveler coming in drops the tablet with Augusta or Ebenezer. You would sure get it as the person with your tablet perhaps did not leave it with Augusta or Ebenezer at the arrival point. Do exercise patience for a day or two.

For those complaining about NonnyKings generally, bear. Michael i believe would sort everyone out in due time. Its all I'd say. [/b]

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Thespecialone: It's not a mystery bro. These shippers tend to respond faster to clients whom they have cordial relationship with and are less likely to give them stress. Ewizard1 obviously has a very cordial relationship with micheal. One more thing, those with cordial relationships with shippers will hardly come here to complain about poor service. They deal with it behind the scenes. So those not privileged come here to appeal for help and that's great. To all: That said, just develop good relationship with two or three shippers and quit prostituting. It's better in the long run.

Err... Talking about building relationship with Micheal, i think it seems so because since i started using them. I think he'd heard my name more than some of his relatives sef. Lolz!

But seriously, i aint a Igbo guy. I'm not his name sake, etc. I think what is working for me is the number of time i have contacted them in a very short time. Its either i'm yelling at Judy for a unit of needle that is to be delivered or complaining to Micheal about how Judy didnt reply. All these things i think counts.

Now, anyone can try these. most would not have the much time but please, it actually counts too. Should you have anything to be delivered to them.

● First, WARN YOUR SELLER to Include your name on the item. Not really must it be a Full name, you can choose a guyname/moniker. Make sure you ONLY use this Name for EVERY /ANYTHING you buy online. Both on the Buyers end and the Agent's. This way, its like you're engraving your ID on the company floor tiles.
● Make sure you leave measages for Judy immediately after paying for your item. You dont need to give her a tracking number yet cos you dont have it. Just let her know you have parcels coming to them soon.
● Try as much to engage in a Chat with Judy everyday. Even if she doesnt reply , leave tonnes of messages, she'll read them ... Yes, i assure you she will. tell her HOW MANY parcels you have and always update her when you add new ones.
● Only chat cant do all. Sometimes, you need to call her and yell at her. Yes, yell at her. Pariwo mo. That way, she takes note of who you are and you can always calm her later using chats.

(Note : Always use a Number. or two. And keep to them)

Please, what i typed above are what i think i do to make that relationship that was mentioned. Because now, if i call Micheal today with my line and say "Hello, its NAME HASHED from Nigeria" His response is ALWAYS " Yes, I know" Which i think, he stored my number on his phone.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by williams20(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mcslize:

Pls which site did u purchase ur Tablets.? Let me have the link to check them out if they are good. Bought the 4 frm d same seller?

10.1inch lenovo 4GB ram tabs from aliexpress
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=eph12]
Maybe what you should ask him next time is why he does not pick up his calls or reply texts. [/quote,

Well said!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chartey(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
macklef:
Lol. Once in a year, e don bad like that ni? smiley Augusta is d easiest fa.atleast, shes a lady. Just that she might be too stressed up at times.
I dont know if i will say micheal of noniklings is very stingy with staffing or maybe his low staffing is what makes them to be able to offer 4.8usd/kg but mehn, noniklings is understaffed.
Esp over there in china. I hear its only judy dat does all from collect to dispatch n records.
I've taken a brk from them for now but I'll be back.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=Tcharlx][/quote]

Why must we be informed of change of address on this trend,both the Lagos and China contacts have not been bothered to send message to their clients about this. What if one didnt read this link ? Imagine I have been sending out the old address!

Seriously, I feel these shippers need biz communication lectures!!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by 2geez(m): 4:36am On Oct 04, 2014
With relatively fewer complaints from people about St patricks as compared to Nonikings should i conclude that St Patricks is more reliable cos i nor fit for all this Judy and Micheal wahala
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sunayo(m): 5:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Nonnyking still has not released my tablets. I've been calling for over one week, no one returns my calls or reply sms.

Pls you all should help me prevail on Micheal and co to please give me my tablets.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2014
williams20:

10.1inch lenovo 4GB ram tabs from aliexpress
That tab is in my whatch list too, I lyk d features. Pls kindly tell us here ur impression about it after u've recieved them. Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2014
sunayo: Nonnyking still has not released my tablets. I've been calling for over one week, no one returns my calls or reply sms.

Pls you all should help me prevail on Micheal and co to please give me my tablets.

Forward your details via PM or to eghosakruz[at]outlook.com
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2014
2geez: With relatively fewer complaints from people about St patricks as compared to Nonikings should i conclude that St Patricks is more reliable cos i nor fit for all this Judy and Micheal wahala
brotherly, the grass is not always greener on the other side sha. #JustSaying

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2014
2geez: With relatively fewer complaints from people about St patricks as compared to Nonikings should i conclude that St Patricks is more reliable cos i nor fit for all this Judy and Micheal wahala

Every of these logistics coys have got controversies. Just stick with one or two and build a relationship. You'd be better for it. If you've even got ideas and innovations to make them better, engage them in it.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by delesule(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Eid Mubarak

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (227) (Reply)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65