Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (620706 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by alldruns1: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
sunayo:
Nonnyking still has not released my tablets. I've been calling for over one week, no one returns my calls or reply sms.

Pls you all should help me prevail on Micheal and co to please give me my tablets.

ewizard1:

....Because now, if i call Micheal today with my line and say "Hello, its NAME HASHED from Nigeria" His response is ALWAYS " Yes, I know" Which i think, he stored my number on his phone.
Yeah, gd one here! 'Ngbanu', talk 2 them 4 dis fellow naw.

D house is waiting.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
alldruns1:

Yeah, gd one here! 'Ngbanu', talk 2 them 4 dis fellow naw.

D house is waiting.

!!! But Micheal told me he has gotten his Tablets. Cos i remembered mentioning the issue to him.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ojialo(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2014
which is the cheapest shipping company
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee101: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2014
ewizard1:

!!! But Micheal told me he has gotten his Tablets. Cos i remembered mentioning the issue to him.
Gd 2 hear dis.

Btw, who is d 'he'? Michael or d buyer (Sunayo)?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee101: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2014
ojialo:
which is the cheapest shipping company
Bros, I dont think cheapest is d key bt good service. Stay glued 2 any dat gives u less stress.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by naijawealth(m): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2014
Caleb5:
.....!For Fafalux Logistics;
CHINA ADDR: RM3310,Shan Building,Sanyuanli Rd, Guangzhou Call: Richard on +8613622237780 FAFALUX SHOP (ZHANXI OFFICE): Shop No.16 Xushan Building, Guangyuan Road West, Guangzhou China.
LAGOS ADDRESS:
Add Suite B93/94, Assets Corp Plaza, #21 Awolowo Road(opposite Simbiat Abiola Road or Medical Road), Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria
Tel:018446804,08062428967, 08152165382, 08098452070, 08023453207
E-mail: nigeria@ fafalux.com,fafaluxglobalcompany@ yahoo.com,ebonyjojo@ yahoo.com
Facebook: Aibu Ebony
QQ I.D: 2210252074
Whatsapp: +2348062428967 Wechat: ebony Website:www.fafalux.com.
They also make payments too.I'm not sure of their charges,You'll have to chat up with them to know more about it!.....
are you one of them?? They are not responding to chat and are not relaible. One of my friend placed an order through them since 3 weeks now and yet to get his items.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hello, why can't one be able to send a seller a message with a phone? I have tried several times to send a seller a message to ask for a tracking number for my goods that had been shipped the message Box is not always active to type in a message why? I even tried using A Tablet Pc it didn't still work. Can't go to the Cafe now. Whats wrong with the aliexpress site that one can't send a message wit a phone or Tab?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mcslize:
Hello, why can't one be able to send a seller a message with a phone? I have tried several times to send a seller a message to ask for a tracking number for my goods that had been shipped the message Box is not always active to type in a message why? I even tried using A Tablet Pc it didn't still work. Can't go to the Cafe now. Whats wrong with the aliexpress site that one can't send a message wit a phone or Tab?

What browser are you using?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcslize: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

What browser are you using?

Opera mini
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mcslize:

Opera mini
Check another browser
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mcslize:

Opera mini

Use Chrome
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2014
sunayo:
Nonnyking still has not released my tablets. I've been calling for over one week, no one returns my calls or reply sms.

Pls you all should help me prevail on Micheal and co to please give me my tablets.
which shipping method did you use?? Express or Normal??
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by tonjeola(m): 5:33am On Oct 06, 2014
DO NOT PARTAKE IN THE RAT RACE, IT GETS YOU NO WHERE!
Join The Four Corners Alliance Group- POWERFUL! AFFORDABLE! FAST!
Join The Financial Revolution which is sweeping the four corners of the WORLD....
check my signature and lets ride on to the path of financial liberation

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2014
Can some one please give me the new address china address for st Patrick's logistics? I read that their address has been changed
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2014
temmyjudi:
Can some one please give me the new address china address for st Patrick's logistics? I read that their address has been changed

广州市荔湾区环市西路黑山三街20号广东留香宇宙服装鞋业广场569号...Shop C569 Universal Costumes & Shoes Plaza, no. 20 keshan 3 street, huangshi Xi Rd,Liwan district Guangzhou china... Contact person: miss Wang +8615920468789

3 Likes

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ewizard1: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
worldgee101:

Gd 2 hear dis.

Btw, who is d 'he'? Michael or d buyer (Sunayo)?
The Buyer !!!
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thanks
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 12:53am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 1:00am On Oct 07, 2014

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 1:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 1:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Don't ask me about pricing

Please Call the numbers

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 1:07am On Oct 07, 2014

Please Call the no on the sticker.
Thanks

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 1:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Thank you all.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by oevenme(m): 3:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Well-done Boss, you've really done well. God will bless you sirs
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Humblesam(m): 4:21am On Oct 07, 2014
My Oga, I throway salute.
You are really a large Heart....more opened DOORS to you.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sunayo(m): 6:01am On Oct 07, 2014
ewizard1:

I have not gotten the tablets yet. I call Joy and Amaka on daily basis, they will promise to call but never call. Micheal and Judy the same. Pls house I still need you all to help me. Someone suggested I go to airport and make trouble, I wish I could do that.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sunayo(m): 6:06am On Oct 07, 2014
ewizard1:
I'm really sorry.. But i cant still understand why Nonniking is doing these. I dont seem to have issues with them!!!

After reading some posts above this morning, i have to call Micheal and we spoke for like 6Minutes... I complained to him what most of their client are complaining and asked why its so. He maid mentions of some not asking their sellers to put a/correct name on Parcels and other excuses.

I'm not trying to be their spokesman here or defending them. I cant tell how other people seem to have all these complaints.
I still use them everytime and they've being serving great.

The pic attached is my 22kg Parcel sent on Normal shipping i picked up from them last 2 days.

In my own case my names were clearly written on the items. They only gave me the cases and pouches but removed the tablets. Pls help me beg Micheal and his team to release my tabs. 2pcs of WHITE 7XS CUBE TALK.

Sunday Balogun.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sunayo(m): 6:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Eghosa1:
[b]Folks, just try to keep pestering the shippers and their chinese contact from the moment your goods land with them. Know when its with them (track through the various chinese express coys), know when they ship out and know when they deliver. Also, a crucial part always is to make sure that your name and product weight is written on your parcel. It is sacrosanct. These logistics coys could reject your parcel if its not done thereby leading to issues. This issue can't be emphasized enough yet people still default on it. Its annoying. I'd advise also folks that we stick with a shipper or two. There are always downtimes in every business and the logistics coys are bound to have theirs.

For the individual whose CUBE Talk 7X has issues, do stay calm. Michael of NonnyKings coy most times gives tablets to returnee Nigerians from China. He removes them from their pack and ships the packs down along with its accessories while the traveler coming in drops the tablet with Augusta or Ebenezer. You would sure get it as the person with your tablet perhaps did not leave it with Augusta or Ebenezer at the arrival point. Do exercise patience for a day or two.

For those complaining about NonnyKings generally, bear. Michael i believe would sort everyone out in due time. Its all I'd say. [/b]

I have been patient enough, since 25th of Sept, today is 7th of Oct. Still no one is saying anything about the whereabout of my tabs.

If you have Ebenezer's contact pls help me with so I can call him.

Thanks.

Sunday Balogun.( 2pcs of White Cube Talk 7XS).
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2014
sunayo:

I have been patient enough, since 24th of Sept, today is 7th of Oct. Still no one is saying anything about the whereabout of my tabs.

If you have Ebenezer's contact pls help me with so I can call him.

Thanks.

Sunday Balogun.( 2pcs of White Cube Talk 7SX)

Reach him via 09032644096... Do stay calm. You'd sure receive your tablet buddy. I think i know the Service to render to help squash these issues a bit. Creating a free importation thread.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by worldgee: 8:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Ymodulus:
Please
Call them

shinaf:
Please Call the no on the sticker.
Thanks
I'm sure many would nt expect dis good gesture frm u guys esp. at a critical time like dis when d 'hyped' & d 'recommended' are 'falling'. Bt then, there are just some pple wt great in-born passion to help others no matter d circumstances: whether u are commended or criticised.

Well done guys. Keep doing it. It really pays off.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Eghosa1(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2014
Here's a thread created to help. YModulus doing His best too.

> https://www.nairaland.com/1936931/import-free-commission-china-gadgets
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by sunayo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
emmy4lov:
which shipping method did you use?? Express or Normal??

They said they don't do tablets through express so it's NORMAL. I paid the fees and was given the cases, pouches and charges on the 25th of Sept.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.