Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

FG To Try Nyako On Treasonable Felony – Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Try Nyako On Treasonable Felony – Tinubu. (3069 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Over Treasonable Charges. pics 20/1/16 / Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Try Nyako On Treasonable Felony – Tinubu. by aljharem(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nyako needs to sue the the state.

Why did they not impeach him since 2011, why now angry
Re: FG To Try Nyako On Treasonable Felony – Tinubu. by davo3286: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
CharlesPhc:

God is a Person (Being) and shouldn't be addressed as a 'thing'. Secondly, if I see a bad government, I will fight them with my last drop of blood irrespective of whoever is in charge...!!!

That's if you get blood na. grin
Re: FG To Try Nyako On Treasonable Felony – Tinubu. by PenSniper: 12:46am On Jul 20, 2014
eposho:
Old boy b careful oh bobo yen ma nsun mu ohh.

Let him show himself and you'll see how those who take themselves as mighty can fall like a deck of cards.
Re: FG To Try Nyako On Treasonable Felony – Tinubu. by PhockPhockMan: 3:53am On Jul 20, 2014
Mentcee: Tinubu, you will fail in the end.
Tifnubu, you will pay in the end.
You frog eyed pick pocket
Saying another has deep pocket
Who corrupt pass you?
You're a failure, damn you!
Goodluck is Godsent.
To jail you'l be sent
Bloody squint eyed wretch
In jail you will quench
Impeachment is democracy
If in doubt, you're crazy
You'l end badly
If you don't quit talking madly
Prong tongued drug baron
Thinking we're each a moronn!
Nyako's letter wasn't immoral?
The hemlock for you'd be oral
Agbaso and Pedro were okay,
In your head filled with cocaine
Or is it filled with weed?
Indeed it is; you're a supporter of APC
Instead of turning a hero
You have remained an agbero
Ekiti rejected you totally
your kit & kin hate you utterly
You are very self centred
But we will have you countered
Your end is near
Gej's victory is here!
God bless 2015-2019 .
GEJ na the in thing!
Re: FG To Try Nyako On Treasonable Felony – Tinubu. by Sibrah: 6:03am On Jul 20, 2014
Longeria: Tinubu, it will not be well with you for leading gullible Nigeria astray. It was you who first called the president CLUELESS OGOGORO FISHERMAN. Today,he's a dictator, according to you. Wherever Nyako is today , and wherever Almakura and Amaechi will latter find themselves, you caused it. You used and dump at will even when you knows the consequences. APC is evil.
did the clueless Ogogoro man not call some people rascals to provoke Tinubu? Keep lying like you PayMasters.
Re: FG To Try Nyako On Treasonable Felony – Tinubu. by wickyyolo: 6:48am On Jul 20, 2014
CharlesPhc:

God is a Person (Being) and shouldn't be addressed as a 'thing'. Secondly, if I see a bad government, I will fight them with my last drop of blood irrespective of whoever is in charge...!!!
I didn't see a better way of presenting my statement. Besides, what kind of being is God ? Male or female being ?
Re: FG To Try Nyako On Treasonable Felony – Tinubu. by CharlesPhc: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2014
wickyyolo:
I didn't see a better way of presenting my statement. Besides, what kind of being is God ? Male or female being ?
God is a Spirit Being. He is neither male nor female but possess all the characteristics of male, female and even more beyond human comprehension in Himself.
Re: FG To Try Nyako On Treasonable Felony – Tinubu. by PhockPhockMan: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2014
CharlesPhc:
God is a Spirit Being. He is neither male nor female but possess all the characteristics of male, female and even more beyond human comprehension in Himself.
Please face topic.
Re: FG To Try Nyako On Treasonable Felony – Tinubu. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
CharlesPhc:
So God don catch Nyako be dat na . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Twitter Reacts To Obanikoro’s Funky Campaignslogan “#korobucci” / Why Nigerian Military Has Difficulty Getting Arms From America — U.S. Govt. / Pdp Winning In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.