Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,084 members, 7,825,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard (1899 Views)

If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by Iakpalakpa: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2014
It's no longer a news that gov Rotimi Amaechi is following the part of Nyako in treason against the federal republic of Nigeria therefore if found guilty of treason let the house impeach him because he is a threat to democracy. And i stand for democracy

Politics of hatered is not allowed and truely without being bias
Gej is a performer and the best so far i think he deserve 2015 poll.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/06/will-ensure-jonathan-get-second-term/

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by bloodyassassin: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
Iakpalakpa: It's no longer a news that gov Rotimi Amaechi is following the part of Nyako in treason against the federal republic of Nigeria therefore if found guilty of treason let the house impeach him because he is a threat to democracy. And i stand for democracy

you're back to your senses

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by experimentist: 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Say no to PDP, say no to cocaine
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
Treason?
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by bloodyassassin: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Treason?

yes
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by Iakpalakpa: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
bloodyassassin:

yes

Stay off from my post

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by Iakpalakpa: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Treason?

No room for treason.

I love peace

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by GauNigeria(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
we need peace
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by egift(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
PDP Canckerworms are eating up sanity on Nairaland. This great community is getting shallow for any reasonable and decent discussion.

(Activating Read-Only Mode) wink
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by bloodyassassin: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
egift: PDP Canckerworms are eating up sanity on Nairaland. This great community is getting shallow for any reasonable and decent discussion.

egif my son

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by bloodyassassin: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
GauNigeria: we need peace

1000000000+ for you
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by Iakpalakpa: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2014
egift: PDP Canckerworms are eating up sanity on Nairaland. This great community is getting shallow for any reasonable and decent discussion.

Meaning? Mr let peace reign
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by Iakpalakpa: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
GauNigeria: we need peace

Yes no more violence
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by donphilopus: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
Iakpalakpa: It's no longer a news that gov Rotimi Amaechi is following the part of Nyako in treason against the federal republic of Nigeria therefore if found guilty of treason let the house impeach him because he is a threat to democracy. And i stand for democracy

First, the OP is an imposter. Lastly, the write-up in the link you provided is different from the balderdash up here!
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by Iakpalakpa: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2014
donphilopus:

First, the OP is an imposter. Lastly, the write-up in the link you provided is different from the balderdash up here!

You're not serious
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by Symphony007: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
The PDP is a disease to this nation! A virus that has refused to die despite all the medication. It keeps shape shifting to secure the votes of each region to continue staying in power, they appeal directly to nigeria's ethnic and religious divisions to continue staying in power, it will take a resolute and tribally blind electorate to push them out, but atlas that will never happen in nigeria so I don't see this disease going anywhere soon.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by size38: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
What GEJ and his party the PDP, couldn't get on the playing field, they want to get it through the back door. Shame and woe unto them. Amaechi and APC remains unshakable in Rivers state. No road oooo! I dey warn una. If it was possible, Amaechi's govt would have been history since. But there is no road to the Brick House in port harcourt to Impeach Amaechi. Ask Evans Bipi, Nyesom Wike, Micheal chinda etc they will tell u that there is no road.
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by supereasy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2014

. Silly thread, with the current state of mind/heart and brain of our youths in this country, I don't think Our youths can restore this country lost Glory..... #BringBackYourSenses
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by supereasy(m): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2014

. Silly thread, with the current state of mind/heart and brain of our youths in this country, I don't think Our youths can restore this country lost Glory.....
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by ayusco85(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2014

ur opinion iguess.
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by bloodyassassin: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
impeach amechiiiii
Re: Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard by seanet01: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
bloodyassassin: impeach GEJ

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE-Jonathan,Muazu,Okonjo,FFK wooing Ribadu To PDP / BREAKING: Cameroun 'kills Over 100 Boko Haram Fighters!! / Hillarious Memes Of Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.