Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Kanye West Baby, Baby North Subjected To Racial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Baby, Baby North Subjected To Racial (609 Views)

Baby North West Stunts In A $1450 YSL Purse / Picture Of Baby North West / Kanye West Wants To Name Baby "North" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Baby, Baby North Subjected To Racial by joysteven(f): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-LQ5UaMRPIY0/U6_4gmXbL0I/AAAAAAAAAuo/T8sAW4OSwlQ/s1600/hhh.jpg[/img]

In an upcoming episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians, Kim is expected to discuss the moment when a racial slur was thrown at her daughter North. At the time place was travelling first class on a plane. A lady in first class woke Kim up shouting that it was Kim Kardashian and then allegedly went on and said “She’s with a black guy, and that baby is black! And you need to shut that black baby up!”

In the episode preview Kim says 'To be honest, before I had North, I never really gave racism or discrimination a lot of thought. It is obviously a topic that Kanye is passionate about, but I guess it was easier for me to believe that it was someone else's battle.'

She added 'But recently, I've read and personally experienced some incidents that have sickened me and made me take notice.

'I realize that racism and discrimination are still alive, and just as hateful and deadly as they ever have been.'
The episode is expected to air later on this month.

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

SOURCE

(1) (Reply)

D0PE!!! Snoop Dogg Admits He Once Smoked Pot, In A Bathroom At The WHITE HOUSE / Part 2!! Wizkid’s ‘side Chick’ Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked / Chris Oyakhilome Denies Adultery Accusations, Threatens To Sue Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.