Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Some Perplexing Questions About HELL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Perplexing Questions About HELL (878 Views)

Is Hell Real? What The Bible Says About Hell / Why Has Preaching About Hell Reduced In Churches? / The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by jacksonite: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
According to Christian mythology hell is that place of eternal grief for sinners.But the whole idea of hell leaves me with the following questions 1 Who is the creator of hell-Satan or God? 2 Why was hell created even before man and sin came to be?(there is no mention of it in the biblical creation story) Let me explain why I pose these questions. Firstly, if God is the creator of hell,then given that he also created man and also loves man so much,why did he create eternal damnation for him?(after all,everything that he made is good) Secondly,if Satan made hell,why has it become such a useful tool in the hand of God for destruction of man? Thirdly,by creating hell even before man,does it mean that there was fore knowledge and planning for hell's candidates?(why create an empty hell?) Fourthly,since God knows every ones in and out why does he allow people to sin only to throw them in to hell? For example,as a human,if I know my child is planning to harm someone, I would rather do everything to stop my child rather than allow him commit the act and then punish him after.

5 Likes

Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by pragmatistm(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Your questions actually shows you are a reasonable person and not dogmatic. The truth is that there exists no fiery hell where man shall be tormented. The hell idea is a form of corruption of the truth of God as revealed in the Bible. With that doctrine many have been taught unvelievable, unfounded lies about our loving creator, God.

Hell, as used in the Bible simply means common grave of mankind and not a fiery place where man shall be tormented. Think about these questions also: if man sinned for his entire lifetime, is it justice for God to torment him for eternity, that is forever? Will a loving parent in his right senses burn his child in fire as punishment for whatever sin?

The answers to those questions can only be found by a good Bible study. There is help available for such a study.

For further information, please visit www.jw.org/en

Watch these videos: http://www.jw.org/en/video-bible-study/

1 Like

Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by Judas2013: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
Come to think of it,only a fool will believe a God loves him and yet could roast him in fire for eternity for not loving him back.

2 Likes

Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
I am happy that people are beginning to think for themselves and reject the heretical and mythical so called Orthodox Christian beliefs.

cool
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
I must have missed that definition of Love somehow sad
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
There is hell. I've been there. It's great and I can't wait to join Satan there for eternity.
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by pfijacobs(m): 1:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Hello crazy posters before me... Listen and hearken to d voice of the Lord this early morning... Yes der is a hell... Prepared for the devil and all those that reject Gods love and gift of salvation through his son jesus...repent believe and be saved...its hot and tormenting as described by d bible... So pls avoid it by all means necessary.. No go dull yourself o... Jesus is coming soon.. Don't be left behind..

1 Like

Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 20, 2014
pfijacobs: Hello crazy posters before me... Listen and hearken to d voice of the Lord this early morning... Yes der is a hell... Prepared for the devil and all those that reject Gods love and gift of salvation through his son jesus...repent believe and be saved...its hot and tormenting as described by d bible... So pls avoid it by all means necessary.. No go dull yourself o... Jesus is coming soon.. Don't be left behind..

You ve not answered the poster's questions.
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 20, 2014
jacksonite: According to Christian mythology hell is that place of eternal grief for sinners.But the whole idea of hell leaves me with the following questions 1 Who is the creator of hell-Satan or God? 2 Why was hell created even before man and sin came to be?(there is no mention of it in the biblical creation story) Let me explain why I pose these questions. Firstly, if God is the creator of hell,then given that he also created man and also loves man so much,why did he create eternal damnation for him?(after all,everything that he made is good) Secondly,if Satan made hell,why has it become such a useful tool in the hand of God for destruction of man? Thirdly,by creating hell even before man,does it mean that there was fore knowledge and planning for hell's candidates?(why create an empty hell?) Fourthly,since God knows every ones in and out why does he allow people to sin only to throw them in to hell? For example,as a human,if I know my child is planning to harm someone, I would rather do everything to stop my child rather than allow him commit the act and then punish him after.

God never created a firy hell. He didnt predestine each of us, our future is in our hands to write out.

Paul said he leads his body as a slave so that he does not get disapproved. If he stops struggling to remain faithful, he will loose the crown.

Yes, when God sees us heading to the wrong way, He comes to help us so that we dont derail, but He still leaves us with the decision as free moral agents. see the case of Cain (Gen 4:6, 7).

Is so funny that some say that God created hell and made satan the caretaker to torment the unrighteous. One will wonder why satan himself wont get hurt by the fire. In fact who said satan will even like to torment his allies?

You got a bokoharam man and sends him to the bokoharam leader to torment, do you think he will torment his "boys"?
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by alexleo(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2014
jacksonite: According to Christian mythology hell is that place of eternal grief for sinners.But the whole idea of hell leaves me with the following questions 1 Who is the creator of hell-Satan or God?
All these people telling you that there is no hell fire are just deceiving you. Jesus himself spoke about hell fire in several places and he said it is an everlasting fire. In Matthew 25;46 Jesus stated it clearly that it was prepared for the devil and his angels and he went on to say that the unrighteous will be cast there. So it wasnt the devil that prepared it. All these agents of deceits here will always want to twist things because they are scared of hell fire for whatever reason.

jacksonite: 2 Why was hell created even before man and sin came to be?(there is no mention of it in the biblical creation story) Let me explain why I pose these questions. Firstly, if God is the creator of hell,then given that he also created man and also loves man so much,why did he create eternal damnation for him?(after all,everything that he made is good)

God never said he is only a loving God. He has always made it clear that he is also a God of wrath/judgment but human being in our selfish nature will always want to view God from his loving nature only and use it to condemn the other side of him. Thats unfair.. Since God is the same yesterday, today and forever(unchangeable God) then it means that this attributes of him(love and judgment/wrath) has been part of him before creation. He never developed wrath because of man. And obviously it was because he knows the severity of his wrath that he made the redemption plan from the foundation of the world so that the freewill man he created will have an option to escape from his wrath and that is a manifestation of his love. Thats why in the new testament it was the sacrifice that was made on the cross for our redemption that God used to talk about his love. There is no where that God used hell fire/lake of fire to measure his love. It is the agents of deceit who are interpreting the scriptures with sentiments that uses God's wrath to measure his love. These two natures of God are separate and they are eternal. Its left for you to CHOOSE the one you want. The best that God can do is the escape route he has made for us. God cannot change his nature for any reason. As his omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent nature are eternal so are his love and wrath/judgment eternal. All of them are part of his nature. None will be wiped out of existence at any time.
Let it therefore be known to you that heaven is a complete manifestation of God's love(nature) while hell fire/lake of fire is a complete manifestation of his wrath(nature). And both of them are eternal as Jesus said so make your CHOICE and dont allow this deceivers to deceive you.

I will answer the rest of your question after.
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by mazaje(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2014
alexleo:
All these people telling you that there is no hell fire are just deceiving you. Jesus himself spoke about hell fire in several places and he said it is an everlasting fire. In Matthew 25;46 Jesus stated it clearly that it was prepared for the devil and his angels and he went on to say that the unrighteous will be cast there. So it wasnt the devil that prepared it. All these agents of deceits here will always want to twist things because they are scared of hell fire for whatever reason.

God never said he is only a loving God. He has always made it clear that he is also a God of wrath/judgment but human being in our selfish nature will always want to view God from his loving nature only and use it to condemn the other side of him. Thats unfair.. Since God is the same yesterday, today and forever(unchangeable God) then it means that this attributes of him(love and judgment/wrath) has been part of him before creation. He never developed wrath because of man. And obviously it was because he knows the severity of his wrath that he made the redemption plan from the foundation of the world so that the freewill man he created will have an option to escape from his wrath and that is a manifestation of his love. Thats why in the new testament it was the sacrifice that was made on the cross for our redemption that God used to talk about his love. There is no where that God used hell fire/lake of fire to measure his love. It is the agents of deceit who are interpreting the scriptures with sentiments that uses God's wrath to measure his love. These two natures of God are separate and they are eternal. Its left for you to CHOOSE the one you want. The best that God can do is the escape route he has made for us. God cannot change his nature for any reason. As his omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent nature are eternal so are his love and wrath/judgment eternal. All of them are part of his nature. None will be wiped out of existence at any time.
Let it therefore be known to you that heaven is a complete manifestation of God's love(nature) while hell fire/lake of fire is a complete manifestation of his wrath(nature). And both of them are eternal as Jesus said so make your CHOICE and dont allow this deceivers to deceive you.

I will answer the rest of your question after.

Stop talking about love because your god is no love, at least he is not love the way we humans define love. . .What offence will your child commit to you that will make you burn your son/daughter for 100 years in fire?. . .You guys just use this sick idea to enslave yourselves through fear. . .Next minute you will open your mouths and say your god is merciful. . .Do you know what it means to be merciful?. . .To be merciful is to treat people better than they deserve. . .Your god can not be just and merciful at the same time, to be just means to treat people the way they deserve. . .You keep concocting words and ascribing to this fictitious god of your that keep making him impossible. .A just an merciful god is impossible. . .By the way the god is the bible has changed, a simple reading of the bible from the OT to the new shows that this god character has evolved completely. . .Saying that god does not change is your own making. . .

2 Likes

Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by alexleo(m): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by alexleo(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2014
mazaje:

Stop talking about love because your god is no love, at least he is not love the way we humans define love. . .What offence will your child commit to you that will make you burn your son/daughter for 100 years in fire?. . .You guys just use this sick idea to enslave yourselves through fear. . .Next minute you will open your mouths and say your god is merciful. . .Do you know what it means to be merciful?. . .To be merciful is to treat people better than they deserve. . .Your god can not be just and merciful at the same time, to be just means to treat people the way they deserve. . .You keep concocting words and ascribing to this fictitious god of your that keep making him impossible. .A just an merciful god is impossible. . .By the way the god is the bible has changed, a simple reading of the bible from the OT to the new shows that this god character has evolved completely. . .Saying that god does not change is your own making. . .

Hey, we are discussing our God and I'm saying what He is according to the bible. I'm not begging you to believe. And those deceivers up here who are telling you that he is only a loving God have you believed them? By the way you said he does not exist yet you always intrude when we are discussing him. Doesn't that smack of foolishness on your part? Obviously you are deceiving yourself with your no-God believe.
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by mazaje(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2014
alexleo:

Hey, we are discussing our God and I'm saying what He is according to the bible. I'm not begging you to believe. And those deceivers up here who are telling you that he is only a loving God have you believed them? By the way you said he does not exist yet you always intrude when we are discussing him. Doesn't that smack of foolishness on your part? Obviously you are deceiving yourself with your no-God believe.

This is a public forum and i can discuss what ever I want to discuss. . . .God has no description according to the bible. . .his description is just all over the place, people just use their own idea when formulating what god is supposed to be to them, you have no problem with believing in a loving and sadistic god at the same time, other christians do and your own conception and idea of god does not supersede theirs. . .. . .
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by alexleo(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2014
mazaje:

This is a public forum and i can discuss what ever I want to discuss. . . .God has no description according to the bible. . .his description is just all over the place, people just use their own idea when formulating what god is supposed to be to them, you have no problem with believing in a loving and sadistic god at the same time, other christians do and your own conception and idea of god does not supersede theirs. . .. . .

In the bible we saw God display his loving nature and in the same bible we saw him display wrath. It is foolishness for anyone to believe one side of him and reject the other. Bible remains our guide and not what you think. Yea you are free to discuss in a public forum but you know you are deceiving yourself with your no-God belief.
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by cidieschat(m): 11:59am On Jul 20, 2014
So if the hell is real, why create us as humans? Why not make us angels so we all can sing the "Hossanna" than this gamble called life.
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by mazaje(m): 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexleo:

In the bible we saw God display his loving nature and in the same bible we saw him display wrath. It is foolishness for anyone to believe one side of him and reject the other. Bible remains our guide and not what you think. Yea you are free to discuss in a public forum but you know you are deceiving yourself with your no-God belief.

Why do you call it wrath, it is pure, evil. . .Even the bible says its god does evil. . .So why not just call it what it is. . .The god of the bible is god acknowledging his evil deeds and apologizing for it, why do you keep insisting that it is wrath?. . .Its just evil. . .The bible god is just a character that exist in the biblical stories and not in reality, that you chose to believe it is your own problem. . . Does Allah or Zeus exist outside the koran and greek mythological stories?. . .Same is what your own god idea that was invented by the ancient jews. . .
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by alexleo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
mazaje:

Why do you call it wrath, it is pure, evil. . .Even the bible says its god does evil. . .So why not just call it what it is. . .The god of the bible is god acknowledging his evil deeds and apologizing for it, why do you keep insisting that it is wrath?. . .Its just evil. . .The bible god is just a character that exist in the biblical stories and not in reality, that you chose to believe it is your own problem. . . Does Allah or Zeus exist outside the koran and greek mythological stories?. . .Same is what your own god idea that was invented by the ancient jews. . .

You can call it anything you like we couldn't be bothered. You are not God and you are not the bible. We follow/believe the bible and not you or anybody. In Malachi 3;6 God said, i am the Lord, I change not. We believe this. He is the God of judgment and we also believe this. when he judges you and you fall on the wrong side you ll face his wrath. He talked about his wrath in several places in the bible and we also believe this. He is a loving God and we also believe this. His love comprises his mercy and compassion. He is a just God and he has made a way of escape for us. its either you embrace the salvation of God or reject it to your own peril(may God help you to stop rejecting it. Amen). He has left us with CHOICE. Whatever you choose you face. God is greater than you, He is greater than all of us and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. He is in charge. Your belief or disbelief cannot change it.
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by mazaje(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexleo:

You can call it anything you like we couldn't be bothered. You are not God and you are not the bible. We follow/believe the bible and not you or anybody. In Malachi 3;6 God said, i am the Lord, I change not. We believe this. He is the God of judgment and we also believe this. when he judges you and you fall on the wrong side you ll face his wrath. He talked about his wrath in several places in the bible and we also believe this. He is a loving God and we also believe this. His love comprises his mercy and compassion. He is a just God and he has made a way of escape for us. its either you embrace the salvation of God or reject it to your own peril(may God help you to stop rejecting it. Amen). He has left us with CHOICE. Whatever you choose you face. God is greater than you, He is greater than all of us and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it. He is in charge. Your belief or disbelief cannot change it.

God is an idea that is why you are here speaking on its behalf. if your god is real you will not speak on its behalf he will do it himself but because your god remains an idea you will have to keep speaking for it, same with muslims, hindus etc all humans speaking on behalf of their god ideas. .No god can speak for itself because non exist in reality only in the pages of story books written by men. . . .Your god idea can be god, but it is also evil. . from the bible. . .

Jer 42:9
And said unto them, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, unto whom ye sent me to present your supplication before him;
Jer 42:10If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up: for I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you.

Here is your god doing evil and apologizing for it. . .You keep calling it wrath when the bible has its god acknowledging his evil deeds. . .There is a lot of reason why many christians the world over do not want to associate with the god construct you have made out of the bible, it is sadistic and their own sense of morality is way ahead that of the god idea you have chosen to construct for yourself using the pages of the bible, every christian just use the pages of the bible to create a god idea that he/she wishes, that is why there is constant and endless disagreements in the christian body about even the basic nature of god and how people can achieve salvation. . .
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by alexleo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
jacksonite: Thirdly,by creating hell even before man,does it mean that there was fore knowledge and planning for hell's candidates?(why create an empty hell?)

In the Matthew 25:46 that i quoted earlier on Jesus said that it was prepared for the devil and his angels. We dont know when it was prepared just as we dont know when the world was created. Jesus said it was prepared for the devil and his angels but in that verse, those who also did not follow the way of God like the devil were cast in that same fire. What Jesus said is what we will take, not anybody's interpretation. The whole thing boils down to CHOICE. If anyone chooses to follow the path of the devil(which is the path of disobedience) then he also suffers the same punishment with him.

jacksonite: Fourthly,since God knows every ones in and out why does he allow people to sin only to throw them in to hell? For example,as a human,if I know my child is planning to harm someone, I would rather do everything to stop my child rather than allow him commit the act and then punish him after.

God is a creator, he had a concept of what he wanted in each creation. In the creation of man his concept was to have a creature who will be in his image. Who will have freewill to reason and make a choice. Not a robot. And from the garden of Eden He has always warned man about his choice. He made provisions redemption so that when we make a wrong choice we can be redeemed. He is the creator, it is his concept that will prevail not yours or mine.
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by AtheistD(m): 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexleo:

So what is hell and who is it for?
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by alexleo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
mazaje:

God is an idea that is why you are here speaking on its behalf. if your god is real you will not speak on its behalf he will do it himself but because your god remains an idea you will have to keep speaking for it, same with muslims, hindus etc all humans speaking on behalf of their god ideas. .No god can speak for itself because non exist in reality only in the pages of story books written by men. . . .Your god idea can be god, but it is also evil. . from the bible. . .

Jer 42:9
And said unto them, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, unto whom ye sent me to present your supplication before him;
Jer 42:10If ye will still abide in this land, then will I build you, and not pull you down, and I will plant you, and not pluck you up: for I repent me of the evil that I have done unto you.

Here is your god doing evil and apologizing for it. . .You keep calling it wrath when the bible has its god acknowledging his evil deeds. . .There is a lot of reason why many christians the world over do not want to associate with the god construct you have made out of the bible, it is sadistic and their own sense of morality is way ahead that of the god idea you have chosen to construct for yourself using the pages of the bible, every christian just use the pages of the bible to create a god idea that he/she wishes, that is why there is constant and endless disagreements in the christian body about even the basic nature of god and how people can achieve salvation. . .

My friend, below is another version of the place you quoted. The original text of the bible wasnt english thats why when we read we check other versions in order to have a better understanding of it.

Jeremaiah 42;9,10
9 and said to them, “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, to whom you sent me to present your petition before Him: 10 ‘If you will still remain in this land, then I will build you and not pull you down, and I will plant you and not pluck you up. For I relent concerning the disaster that I have brought upon you.

Anybody can choose not to serve the God of the bible but it doesn't change anything. We don't follow God based on what people think about him. it is based on what is in the scriptures. The choice still remains yours. Everything boils down to choice.
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by mazaje(m): 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexleo:

My friend, below is another version of the place you quoted. The original text of the bible wasnt english thats why when we read we check other versions in order to have a better understanding of it.

Jeremaiah 42;9,10
9 and said to them, “Thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, to whom you sent me to present your petition before Him: 10 ‘If you will still remain in this land, then I will build you and not pull you down, and I will plant you and not pluck you up. For I relent concerning the disaster that I have brought upon you.

Anybody can choose not to serve the God of the bible but it doesn't change anything. We don't follow God based on what people think about him. it is based on what is in the scriptures. The choice still remains yours. Everything boils down to choice.

That is the problem, the bible is man's word so man is the one that translates it to be in sync with his beliefs. . .Its a fact that many modern english translation of the bible have changed and watered down the meaning of so many things to sound appealing to the modern reader. . .The original hebrew reads just as it was translated by the KJV. . .get a copy of the JPS(The Hebrew bible translated in english) it reads the same. . . The scriptures is just a concoction of many different things , any body can chose which ever god idea he/she wants using the scripture. . .If you believe in tithe you can use the scripture to justify it, if you don't believe in tithe, you can also use the scripture to justify it. . .Nothing has universal meaning and acceptance in christianity, people just keep making things up as they go. . .No universal christian doctrine anywhere, just people picking and choosing and making things up ans they see fit. . .
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by alexleo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
^^^^ the truth of God's word remains unchanged. No matter how you twist it nothing changes in it. It is this truth that will be used to juddge everyone of us(including you). so if you choose not to believe it or choose to twist it to suit your selfish or evil desires then you are deceiving yourself. The choice still remains yours. In one breath you quoted bible to show me how evil God is, and when I presented a clearer picture of what you quoted, in another breath you now went back to claim that the bible is man's concotion. When you thought the place you quoted satisfied your evil mindset towards God it was God who said it but when I brought up the version that destroyed your evil tendencies it became man's concoted word. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by alexleo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
cidieschat: So if the hell is real, why create us as humans?.

Yea hell fire/lake of fire is real. God is a creator and he created man because he wanted to create man. There's nothing you can do about it than to embrace the salvation which he has made available to whosoever will. Its just like electric current, if you make good use of it you enjoy your appliances but if you are careless with it then it can blow up your appliances, it can also shock you to death. All depends on your choice.

cidieschat: Why not make us angels so we all can sing the "Hossanna" than this gamble called life.

If you embrace his salvation, when you get to heaven you ll be higher than the angels and you ll sing Hossanna. It all depends on your choice now. Do not reject his salvation. May God help you. Amen.
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by cidieschat(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexleo:

Yea hell fire/lake of fire is real. God is a creator and he created man because he wanted to create man. There's nothing you can do about it than to embrace the salvation which he has made available to whosoever will. Its just like electric current, if you make good use of it you enjoy your appliances but if you are careless with it then it can blow up your appliances, it can also shock you to death. All depends on your choice.

If you embrace his salvation, when you get to heaven you ll be higher than the angels and you ll sing Hossanna. It all depends on your choice now. Do not reject his salvation. May God help you. Amen.

I don't want to be greater than the angels.. Better not created like Solomon said, the Devil and God has issues, even before they created us. Instead of imprisoning the devil, he was even sent to earth to come and jollof with us, e good?
Re: Some Perplexing Questions About HELL by mazaje(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
alexleo: ^^^^ the truth of God's word remains unchanged. No matter how you twist it nothing changes in it. It is this truth that will be used to juddge everyone of us(including you). so if you choose not to believe it or choose to twist it to suit your selfish or evil desires then you are deceiving yourself. The choice still remains yours. In one breath you quoted bible to show me how evil God is, and when I presented a clearer picture of what you quoted, in another breath you now went back to claim that the bible is man's concotion. When you thought the place you quoted satisfied your evil mindset towards God it was God who said it but when I brought up the version that destroyed your evil tendencies it became man's concoted word. Who is deceiving who?

Which version, I said you brought a version in which the translators didn't like what was written and they changed it. . .That is the truth. . .The JPS which is the most accurate hebrew bible translates it just like the king James version which i quoted, I rather accept the translation of the Jews over that of the christians that chose to change what was originally written. . .You did not present a clear picture, you only brought a version that translated what was written wrongly to satisfy their own agenda, many biblical version translate based on the agenda of their publishers. . .Its nothing new. . .I don't have any evil mindset towards any god because no god exist, i just report what is written in the bible. ..Did the translators of the JPS or the KJV have an evil agenda towards god?. . .What are you on about?. . .The truth of the koran is what will be used to judge you and you will rot in hell for eternity for not believing in allah and his last messenger Mohammed. . .

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Stop The Building Of Tower Of Babel?? / Stop Reading The Bible / Apst Paul Rose A Man Who Doze-off, Fell From 3 Storey While Listening To Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.