Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Genuine Coral Beads - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Genuine Coral Beads (2175 Views)

Tutorial On Making A Flower Brooch With Seed Beads And Pearl Beads. / Yoruba Girls/women Wear Waist Beads And This Is What It Culturally Means! / What Is The History Behind The Gorgeous [edo] Bini's Hair Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Coral Beads by delishpot: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
please house, a friends trad wedding is coming up and she wants me to buy some coral beads for her. she is Ijaw like me and wants me to help her buy genuine coral beads. please house how do I know genuine corals the type ijaw women use. cos I learnt the red ones have no value to ijaw people they only like the pink ones. and here in Europe they fancy the natural flawless red ones. I know this cos I sent some genuine red corals to her as sample but she said its not the type she wants.
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by 1miccza: 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dat one na assignment ooo
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by delishpot: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
1miccza:
Dat one na assignment ooo

Ha ha, me don remove hand oooo.
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by 1miccza: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha, me don remove hand oooo.

You nor know say na only mammy and pappy water go get that type?
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by delishpot: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
1miccza:

You nor know say na only mammy and pappy water go get that type?

Ha ha ha, abeg I nor fit laugh. If I sure say mammy water and pappy water get am sef, I for try beg them to give me.
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by 1miccza: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha ha, abeg I nor fit laugh. If I sure say mammy water and pappy water get am sef, I for try beg them to give me.

Dem nor dey collect begging at all that bead wey u dey find so na their chieftancy title bead oo
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by delishpot: 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2015
1miccza:

Dem nor dey collect begging at all that bead wey u dey find so na their chieftancy title bead oo

grin
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by 1miccza: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
delishpot:

grin

Seee your teeth!! E remind me of one pappy water wey dem nearly chop for bar beach
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
What about the chunky white coral beads?
delishpot:
cos I learnt the red ones have no value to ijaw people they only like the pink ones. and here in Europe they fancy the natural flawless red ones
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by delishpot: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Zeemoor:
What about the chunky white coral beads?

Thanks, but they have done what they wanted it for.
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by Angel4sexyluv: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
Pls I need original native beads to buy for my tm pls not fake pls call if u have to sell the ones am seeing is rubber pls call if u have original 07012740798
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:55am On Apr 17, 2023
delishpot:

Check Instagram, Facebook market place
Re: Genuine Coral Beads by delishpot: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2023
Angel4sexyluv:
Pls I need original native beads to buy for my tm pls not fake pls call if u have to sell the ones am seeing is rubber pls call if u have original 07012740798

Those Malams selling gold usually carry it. Go with someone that has the eye to recognize genuine one Sha.

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Beautiful Destinations To Visit In Nigeria. Which of them is your best? / Top 6 Traditional Dances The Igbo Tribe Is Known For [photos & Videos] / What Is The Meaning Of Lagos in Yorogba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.